[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

Regardless of what's going on with the launcher it's nice to see some neat new launchers.
This is the video when sword launcher come on the TV.
It's around 06:00.
unfortunately this video doesn't show how the sword launcher works

(Jun. 11, 2016  11:45 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  11:58 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: unfortunately this video doesn't show how the sword launcher works

(Jun. 11, 2016  11:45 AM)marutti Wrote:

Sorry Unfortunately Yes but, I was looking for original video and wonder how do they introduce about it when I saw that picture and paste it.
But there's not new informations.
Running the Winder through the handle is a very interesting idea. Since I prefer pulling the winder to the side rather than backwards, I'm super-interested in this. Will probably pick up two at the minimum.
I confirmed with my father, who is a physicist, that apparently grinding against a higher surface of a gear or motor as opposed to one point on the side only (usual Light Launchers) does create more power because you are somehow applying more power. Hopefully that is what they did. It will be interesting to open up this new launcher hah.
M Disk is very similar to Xcalibur Layer!!!
Yes and no. Did you look at the picture I posted above?
Looks like it might resemble Revolver Attack, which would be a lot more useful in burst than plastics.
from the small parts that is shown on the picture
I would have said, M Disk seems to be similar as Force Disk

(Jun. 12, 2016  3:41 PM)シャカ Wrote: M Disk is very similar to Xcalibur Layer!!!
(Jun. 11, 2016  9:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Running the Winder through the handle is a very interesting idea. Since I prefer pulling the winder to the side rather than backwards, I'm super-interested in this. Will probably pick up two at the minimum.
Oh yeah, didn't realize that. Now I am definitely going to use this, as long as it is at least as powerful as the light launcher and doesn't have horrible durability
(Jun. 11, 2016  9:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Running the Winder through the handle is a very interesting idea. Since I prefer pulling the winder to the side rather than backwards, I'm super-interested in this. Will probably pick up two at the minimum.

correct me if I'm wrong but there was a launcher simmular to it in Plastic right?

(Jun. 11, 2016  9:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I confirmed with my father, who is a physicist, that apparently grinding against a higher surface of a gear or motor as opposed to one point on the side only (usual Light Launchers) does create more power because you are somehow applying more power. Hopefully that is what they did. It will be interesting to open up this new launcher hah.

hope so it will be powerful despair having unusual design.

if it will work Chaos-freely then it can be my main launcher setup as I'm better launching with winder launcher
Hm so power mode whatever and control mode i'm guessing the driver is so wild so that has to be power mode. And control mode is where you can control it better like a sliding shoot and flower pattern. My guess
(Jun. 12, 2016  3:55 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: from the small parts that is shown on the picture
I would have said, M Disk seems to be similar as Force Disk

(Jun. 12, 2016  3:41 PM)シャカ Wrote: M Disk is very similar to Xcalibur Layer!!!

It is really, M Disk seems to be similar as Force Disk, but it also true that it seems Xcalibur Layer.[Image: latest?cb=20160612214830]
looking at the slight side view of the disk, i think it might be like the force disk with more protrusions.
It has to be the disk, otherwise the layer would be too thick. The darker silver parts on side is just shading.
(Jun. 13, 2016  3:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote: It has to be the disk, otherwise the layer would be too thick. The darker silver parts on side is just shading.

Exactly, the lowest level of the Xeno Xcalibur Dual Layer is blue, so everything below that that is silver and dark grey is the Disk, M.
just read on a BBS beyblade site that
M Disk is called , Magnum
and
I Driver is called, Impact

so I was not 100% wrong when I said it might be Maximum Impact
Impact? Might be another insane attack type driver like a worn down variable is.
And like the picture that I gave to Marutti which he uploaded here

Magnum Disk is a Dual Disk system

(Jun. 13, 2016  9:41 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: vurcnLM.jpg]
X2 picture.
Thanks Oki.
Impact certainly looks interesting, but I'm more interested in Maximum. Wonder what has prompted that design choice with including plastic on the Disk...
for info it's Magnum Disk, not Maximum
actually I should say Magnum Dual Disk

(Jun. 13, 2016  10:20 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Impact certainly looks interesting, but I'm more interested in Maximum. Wonder what has prompted that design choice with including plastic on the Disk...
Derp. Got myself confused from reading the post, haha. My point still stands though Tongue_out
Wow that's is nothing like I expected, IT LOOKS EVEN COOLER!