[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

unfortunately, absolutely nothing new in this video

(May. 18, 2016  8:18 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: http://youtu.be/G5CNTLWqI00
I don't understand japanese but I feel like there is nothing that really learn us about X2MI ... Uncertain
(May. 18, 2016  8:30 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: unfortunately, absolutely nothing new in this video

I don't understand japanese but I feel like there is nothing that really learn us about X2MI ... Uncertain

Oh... Too bad... Uncertain
This video and the announce in the Coro Coro seem to be a big advertisement to boost the sales...
I'm a little worried about the layer, it seems that it has more contact points but none of them really huge like the one in the first xcalibur I hope I'm wrong
They didn't give us a look at the disk, but you could see a pattern on it that reminded me of central. Interesting
Wow it is so huge in comparison to Xcalibur... Have they really not seen that wide Layers are all bad so far? No balance and easy preys.
ahhhhh
i was screaming "just turn it over, i want to see what the disk and driver look like"

Was thinking "SHOW US THE SIDE PROFILE" the whole time. Hard to draw any conclusions just from the top.

I don't know if the huge size is a big issue for Attack-types that don't require that much Stamina; plus, a wider Layer means an increased range of attack. Xcalibur is pretty decent, so I am hoping this will truly be an upgraded version of it.
(May. 18, 2016  2:16 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: ahhhhh
i was screaming "just turn it over, i want to see what the disk and driver look like"

I was doing the same thing when I watched it.
I really am excited for this.
for me it looks a lil bit bigger but not that much. they do a clear detailed Xcalibur and get some add-on at some place to fit with the dual layer gen. I'm interested to see how it could perform and see if its even or better then Xcalibur
i guess with the larger layer it's more of a double edged sword. with X2 it has more range, however less force needs to be applied on the layer for it to lose clicks, whilst with a more compact layer more force needs to be applied for it to lose clicks.

i just hope the X2 has the same teeth, or better than the original xcalibur.

this is all based on the subject of turning forces in physics, i think this could be right, but i'm probably wrong.

someone correct me if i'm wrong here.
(May. 18, 2016  2:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Was thinking "SHOW US THE SIDE PROFILE" the whole time. Hard to draw any conclusions just from the top.

I don't know if the huge size is a big issue for Attack-types that don't require that much Stamina; plus, a wider Layer means an increased range of attack. Xcalibur is pretty decent, so I am hoping this will truly be an upgraded version of it.

Haha! I had the same reaction, I was looking every second if they had the time to show it entirely or launch it, I was crying at the end... xD
(May. 18, 2016  5:29 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: this is all based on the subject of turning forces in physics, i think this could be right, but i'm probably wrong.
someone correct me if i'm wrong here.

Nah, I think you've got it right. Perhaps that's why we're seeing smaller contact points, to reduce impact force. Can't be good for its attack power though. Unless it's inteded to simply shove others around.
Yeah I think this is the major problem that they are running into with the dual layers and why the regular layers seem to be better for the most part. Gonna be interesting to see what they do about this. Hopefully they realize it and are addressing it. Tough to say what you would need to do to address it. Bigger disks would probably help, but then they would be too big for the regular layers. Some kind of disconnect between the teeth and the contact points would surely help. I think the fact that they are the same piece doesn't help
When the Hybrid Wheel System started, some of the Metal System tops were still better. Quetz and Libra were king for a long time and Pegasis was one of the best parts for the entire generation. Part of the problem is that they're currently limited to remaking last year's Beyblades, but once they introduce some new characters/tops they'll have a little more creative freedom. Whether or not that allows them to make better tops, who even knows at this point.
Libra was quickly banned though, so Flame and Burn were used a lot instead, and I do not really remember Quetzalcoatl being used that often in tournaments. It was mostly Storm and Lightning L-Drago, no?
I can't say for sure because I've never been to any of our events, but I remember Quetz being listed in the competitive combos thread for quite some time. But of course that doesn't really mean much.
(May. 19, 2016  1:29 AM)Wizard Wrote: ...once they introduce some new characters/tops they'll have a little more creative freedom.
Good point, yeah, adding more to the already existing layers is pretty much a recipe for making them worse. Lol. Hopefully they will be able to come up with some unique designs that can use their size to their advantage in some way
Actually they are being stubbornly consistent with the current designs. Evolving from initial Beyblades did not stop all of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade from being very varied. I cannot talk for the performance, but you see a lot of variety in all the Wolborg Beyblades yet you also recognise that they are part of the same 'family', and the same can be said for all Dragoons, all Dranzers, etc.

Seriously, taking Xcalibur and adding a five-point outer stroke around it to create Xeno Xcalibur is just xtremely lazy. If you have a photo-editing program like Photoshop, you know what adding a stroke is hah.

Even Pegasis onto Storm Pegasis onto Galaxy Pegasis, etc. seemed more varied. Upon looking at them again, strike that hah. TAKARA-TOMY really shot themselves in the foot by reducing the design of the attacking piece to the very perimetre.
Yeah with X2 it's pretty apparent that their focus was, "Let's take Xcaliber and make it look cooler" and not "Let's take Xcaliber and make it perform better while making it look cooler too". And yeah, it was really lazily done at that. Lol.
(May. 14, 2016  4:01 PM)"The Ryuga Wrote:
(May. 14, 2016  3:58 PM)KnightPro Wrote: where did u find that info at?

In Beyblade japanese site!Tongue_out_wink

Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

Could you paste the link?
(May. 22, 2016  2:02 AM)marutti Wrote:
(May. 14, 2016  4:01 PM)"The Ryuga Wrote:
(May. 14, 2016  3:58 PM)KnightPro Wrote: where did u find that info at?

In Beyblade japanese site!Tongue_out_wink

Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

http://tinyurl.com/znaq8jr
(May. 22, 2016  2:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 22, 2016  2:02 AM)marutti Wrote:
(May. 14, 2016  4:01 PM)"The Ryuga Wrote: In Beyblade japanese site!Tongue_out_wink

Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

http://tinyurl.com/znaq8jr

Thank you very much
Woah, where is that from?!
My first thought was "wow a v2 that isn't broken!" And then I noticed how cool that layer looks. Although we still can't even see the styling of the letter I on the driver. Perhaps that would give away the driver's feature.