[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

(May. 12, 2016  6:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wait, the character that owns Xcalibur (and now Xeno Xcalibur) changed name? His name is Xaka (pronounced shaka) or something? @[~Mana~].

Weird. He is definitely referred to as Kaizer Shakuenji everywhere else, so we'll see what happens with this month's manga chapter and the anime. Might be that "Kaizer" was just a nickname after all.
(May. 12, 2016  10:58 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I'm so disappointed that it's right spin... ugh will we ever see a lefty in burst Uncertain

It's bound to happen at some point, it's evident in the design of every Disk, given that the prongs on every Disk have slanted edges so that it can slide off a launcher when it comes to it's stopping point, the edges are slanted on either side of each prong so that any Disk can be compatible with a left or right launcher.
for info
SHAKA is his nickname which is base of his name and family name
SHA(kuenji)KA(izer)
probably Valt who called him like when they were in Kindergarten

(May. 13, 2016  2:12 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(May. 12, 2016  6:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wait, the character that owns Xcalibur (and now Xeno Xcalibur) changed name? His name is Xaka (pronounced shaka) or something? @[~Mana~].

Weird. He is definitely referred to as Kaizer Shakuenji everywhere else, so we'll see what happens with this month's manga chapter and the anime. Might be that "Kaizer" was just a nickname after all.

just got the Corocoro
and SHAKA, it's his nickname
Coz they wrote in his description ★ Shakuenji Kaizer ★ Tsuushou Shaka
"Tsuushou" means nickname
This looks sooo much like trident...
(May. 13, 2016  9:41 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: for info
SHA(kuenji)KA(izer)

(May. 13, 2016  2:12 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:

just got the Corocoro

Damn, so you mean that they knew each other from kindergarten too? Is everybody an acquaintance or an obvious friend-to-be hah?

In that case, considering the pattern in every other character's name, his real name should be Kaiser Xakuenji.

EDIT: Ah, we already have the confirmation, thanks to stickers just like in Sergey's case: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiU6tQ6UkAEYPwN.jpg His full name would therefore be Kais/zer Xhakuenji. By the way, the actual German word "kaiser" is spelt with an s, so I doubt it would just use a 'z' out of nowhere. My website used to be called "Kai-Zer" just because it was the contraction between Kai and Dranzer.

This is a discussion for the anime forum, but whatever, the documents stemmed from here hah. @[~Mana~]
yes, Shuu, Valt and Shaka are friends for a really long time
it was in one of the previous Corocoro comic Beyblade Burst manga parts
they showed them playing together in Kindergarten and of course Shaka was already a giant

(May. 13, 2016  2:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 13, 2016  9:41 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: for info
SHA(kuenji)KA(izer)

(May. 13, 2016  2:12 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Weird. He is definitely referred to as Kaizer Shakuenji everywhere else, so we'll see what happens with this month's manga chapter and the anime. Might be that "Kaizer" was just a nickname after all.

just got the Corocoro

Damn, so you mean that they knew each other from kindergarten too? Is everybody an acquaintance or an obvious friend-to-be hah?

In that case, considering the pattern in every other character's name, his real name should be Kaizer Xakuenji.
I absolutely LOVE this in gold! I'm so excited for it!
On twitter there was already シャカ(Shaka) from the 14/1/2016.
I just looked at the disign again, and this layer should be pretty heavy.
I don't really like this design at all.
Just kind of hoping for a good driver, and maybe the Layer will have some actual balance this time.
We don't know about the driver yet, but it is quite easy to guess that it will be R2F.
Xeno Xcalibur complete name is Xeno Xcalibur .M.I!
(May. 14, 2016  3:58 PM)KnightPro Wrote: where did u find that info at?

In Beyblade japanese site!Tongue_out_wink

Xeno Xcalibur .M.I
time to let the speculation begin as to what M and I stand for.
i wonder if I stands for invert, what if the tip can be inverted for two different modes.
(May. 14, 2016  5:18 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: time to let the speculation begin as to what M and I stand for.
i wonder if I stands for invert, what if the tip can be inverted for two different modes.

That would be just wonderful... Grip Change Base Burst Edition, haha Eee

I'm gonna take a wild guess that, if they upgrade the rubber in a way to make it faster whether it's wider, like R2F or gripper, maybe I means Instant?
Maybe "M" stands for "Mega", "Mighty" or "Meta", and maybe "I" stands for "Invert" like a R2F, but I don't think that they will reuse this tip...
i don't think "I" will be wider, as xtreme is quite wide, any wider and it will just have too much control issues, and lower stamina.

i really don't want another R2F, xtreme does great as it is.

what if M stands for maximum, in terms of width, with majority of the weight on the outside.
As a pretty much dedicated user of Xcalibur I am both happy and disappointed. I mean it looks freaking epic and all, but I was really hoping for something of alien nature. I mean it's Called Xeno Xcalibur and the first image I had was the Alien Xenomorph, so it's kinda sucky they didn't take that route. On the plus side, it looks pretty epic. Hopefully it's not as big a let down as V2. I need my badass Xcalibur to be even more badass.
(May. 14, 2016  8:40 PM)Syphon Wrote: As a pretty much dedicated user of Xcalibur I am both happy and disappointed. I mean it looks freaking epic and all, but I was really hoping for something of alien nature. I mean it's Called Xeno Xcalibur and the first image I had was the Alien Xenomorph, so it's kinda sucky they didn't take that route. On the plus side, it looks pretty epic. Hopefully it's not as big a let down as V2. I need my badass Xcalibur to be even more badass.

Well you can't really take the names too literally, Victory Valkyrie doesn't have a medal or trophy in it's detail and they're really names to sound cool and for alliteration.
I hope it'll be Xeno Xcalibur Mega Impulse. That would be cool. Grin
(May. 14, 2016  8:40 PM)Syphon Wrote: As a pretty much dedicated user of Xcalibur I am both happy and disappointed. I mean it looks freaking epic and all, but I was really hoping for something of alien nature. I mean it's Called Xeno Xcalibur and the first image I had was the Alien Xenomorph, so it's kinda sucky they didn't take that route.

There was no chance they would take that route, so I think you have to blame your own expectations here Tongue_out
(May. 14, 2016  9:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 14, 2016  8:40 PM)Syphon Wrote: As a pretty much dedicated user of Xcalibur I am both happy and disappointed. I mean it looks freaking epic and all, but I was really hoping for something of alien nature. I mean it's Called Xeno Xcalibur and the first image I had was the Alien Xenomorph, so it's kinda sucky they didn't take that route.

There was no chance they would take that route, so I think you have to blame your own expectations here Tongue_out

Imagine if the names were taken literally, it would definitely make Storm Spriggan look more intense.
Well, Xeno just means "different in origin", so it's definitely up to interpretation.