[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

(Dec. 15, 2018  1:55 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Is the Long LR BeyLauncher confirmed to come in the same set as Cho-Z Achilles?
Yes it is
On the box Picture you can confirm it's not dual spin and It's right spin
As corrected by TakaraTomy, Dimension still has three height modes but only two performance modes. Attack mode can be adjusted in three heights of Tall, Mid and Low to either slash downwards, slash directly or slash upwards depending on how the opposing bey should be tackled, with mid attack still having the most attack force out of all six modes. A new mode, Balance mode has a black semi sharp rubber tip slightly poking out of the bey, to slowly whirl around the stadium, when put at an angle however, the driver will tip to the attack base, allowing it to switch from defensive mode to attack mode in an instant and counter against the beet in three different heights. This will create 6x2x4 to create 48 modes in total as opposed to 24 from Zeta or Xtend+, the most versatile driver in the game, with a few minor kickbacks.
It really probably won't be very versatile when it comes to height change. Like previous height change drivers in Burst, the differences are barely noticeable. But, that's just going off previous drivers, maybe this one will be different (probably not tho)
Once you wear that rubber down there will only be an attack mode.
RDF, is that you? ?
(Dec. 15, 2018  3:08 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: As corrected by TakaraTomy, Dimension still has three height modes but only two performance modes. Attack mode can be adjusted in three heights of Tall, Mid and Low to either slash downwards, slash directly or slash upwards depending on how the opposing bey should be tackled, with mid attack still having the most attack force out of all six modes. A new mode, Balance mode has a black semi sharp rubber tip slightly poking out of the bey, to slowly whirl around the stadium, when put at an angle however, the driver will tip to the attack base, allowing it to switch from defensive mode to attack mode in an instant and counter against the beet in three different heights. This will create 6x2x4 to create 48 modes in total as opposed to 24 from Zeta or Xtend+, the most versatile driver in the game, with a few minor kickbacks.
Wait what? xD 48 modes? How do you find that many?
(Dec. 15, 2018  6:21 AM)Angry Face Wrote: RDF, is that you? ?
We gonna get another high lad driver ehhh...MaYbE
(Dec. 15, 2018  1:58 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2018  1:55 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Is the Long LR BeyLauncher confirmed to come in the same set as Cho-Z Achilles?
Yes it is

Can It spin left?
(Dec. 16, 2018  4:50 PM)Daniel333 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2018  1:58 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Yes it is

Can It spin left?

I don't think so.
(Dec. 16, 2018  5:03 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2018  4:50 PM)Daniel333 Wrote: Can It spin left?

I don't think so.

Then why include the LR luncher??
(Dec. 16, 2018  5:21 PM)Daniel333 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2018  5:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: I don't think so.

Then why include the LR luncher??

I think maruti said that its only right spin on the box, if you scroll up a bit you'll see were he confirm it,  it seems they only put the Long LR launcher as a plus.
[Image: ErFdhbJ.jpg]
WHF release

(Dec. 16, 2018  5:28 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2018  5:21 PM)Daniel333 Wrote: Then why include the LR luncher??

I think maruti said that its only right spin on the box, if you scroll up a bit you'll see were he confirm it,  it seems they only put the Long LR launcher as a plus.

You can confirm it says right spin on Box
(Dec. 16, 2018  6:09 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: When is the release date again?

December 27th
How do you guys know that the sharp tip is made of rubber(actually,it looks like rubber to me,but never judge a bey by its looks)?
(Dec. 17, 2018  4:42 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: How do you guys know that the sharp tip is made of rubber(actually,it looks like rubber to me,but never judge a bey by its looks)?

A word called translation
Is that a lottery Bey? I hope not. I love the look.
Saint Knight Ver. is lottery in Guide Book 321 winner
Saint ver. always looking amazin....

Saint gFafnir is a beautiful Bey
Someone's got Saint Ver. on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrpNlLJgrvv/...59z2myuk8s

Man, that tip's looking more and more like RDF everytime I see it. ?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized that's a screenshot from the video above. Hadn't seen it until just now... ?