[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

(Dec. 14, 2018  2:17 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well... Dimension is really interesting. I am surprised that it has no stamina mode, and it’s cool to see Rubber Sharp in Burst. And the most amazing point is that, its height change is not step by step like Xtend or TH170, but instead is continuous height change, which means that there will be infinite possible height variations between its highest and lowest heights.

So wait, the black tip is rubber? I can smell the friction causing so many self-bursts but I suppose the Layer's burst stopping gimmick will prevent that.
WOAH! Wait a minute?! Is that a Rubber Sharp kinda tip?! Oh, lord... If it is it's gonna wear down pretty fast and then I'll have to buy multiple 超A, but that'll be an expensive product. Oh, boy...

Then if it's not rubber, I'm a bit more chill.
Dimension looks like a driver that is capable of even more widely changing between three modes by three. This changes its overall mode number to nine.
This performance tip, along with a flippable frame and dual spin awakenable Spriggan totals the amount of modes in one bey alone without removing any parts for the next battle to 72 modes. That is 9x2x4 which is nine modes of dimension, the flippable frames *lift and turn* and Cho-Z Spriggan’s four modes overall (Right Spin, Right Spin awakened, Left Spin, Left Spin awakened). This alone spikes the 24 mode count of every part but the driver being Zeta, Zeta’ or Xtend+ Into 72 with the driver being Dimension, making it the most versatile driver in the game.
In order to properly activate all nine modes, the driver must be capable of being pulled outwards and twisted into its correct slot which describes the modes like Xtend+, except the bottom base is attached to the top base instead of just a sharp tip and bottom base around it, the miniature metal tip must be capable of being extended or retracted with a twistable ring that clicks to decide the sharp’s height.
(Dec. 14, 2018  2:50 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2018  2:17 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well... Dimension is really interesting. I am surprised that it has no stamina mode, and it’s cool to see Rubber Sharp in Burst. And the most amazing point is that, its height change is not step by step like Xtend or TH170, but instead is continuous height change, which means that there will be infinite possible height variations between its highest and lowest heights.

So wait, the black tip is rubber? I can smell the friction causing so many self-bursts but I suppose the Layer's burst stopping gimmick will prevent that.

(Dec. 14, 2018  2:58 AM)BeyGa Wrote: WOAH! Wait a minute?! Is that a Rubber Sharp kinda tip?! Oh, lord... If it is it's gonna wear down pretty fast and then I'll have to buy multiple 超A, but that'll be an expensive product. Oh, boy...

Then if it's not rubber, I'm a bit more chill.

Hey,could someone pint out wherthey see the black rubber ,I see only metal and plastic
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:47 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

There are multiple people not understanding the miniature tip correctly. Most people think it’s some sort of rubber sharp tip, when in fact, it’s way to shiny to look like that. The rubber sharp tip is in fact, a metal sharp-ish tip.

It's already said, that's metal by Greybey
Well, it is possible to have a sort of shiny rubber if it's brand new, it could be harder rubber. Is the tip being metal confirmed or is this just based on observation? It could very well be POM too if nothings confirmed, based on my observation.
(Dec. 14, 2018  3:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Well, it is possible to have a sort of shiny rubber if it's brand new, it could be harder rubber. Is the tip being metal confirmed or is this just based on observation? It could very well be POM too if nothings confirmed, based on my observation.

I mean, we really need a better image to tell…
that's why I was asking someone to translate the text, it looks a lot like metal,but I want to confirm it
Can someone please confirm and explain the Dimension gimmick(s) fully?
(Dec. 14, 2018  4:20 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Can someone please confirm and explain the Dimension gimmick(s) fully?
Dimension has three hieght and Three Placement for the metal tip. The metal tip can be inside for a hole flat tip, A bit on the surface for W2D and Outside as EWD for Stamina. And can be configured on 3 different hieghts
(Dec. 14, 2018  4:28 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2018  4:20 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Can someone please confirm and explain the Dimension gimmick(s) fully?
Dimension has three hieght and Three Placement for the metal tip. The metal tip can be inside for a hole flat tip, A bit on the surface for W2D and Outside as EWD for Stamina. And can be configured on 3 different hieghts

It’s definitely incorrect. Acoording to Marutti’s video, the height change is described as 無段階, which means stepless(1:00). Also, in the manga, it is described as “軸先のラバー”, which means “the rubber on the tip” (5:28).
I mean,this is interesting
(Dec. 14, 2018  4:40 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2018  4:28 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Dimension has three hieght and Three Placement for the metal tip. The metal tip can be inside for a hole flat tip, A bit on the surface for W2D and Outside as EWD for Stamina. And can be configured on 3 different hieghts

It’s definitely incorrect. In the introduction we can see 無段階, which means stepless. Also, in the manga, it is described as “軸先ラバー”, which means “the rubber on the tip”.
Rubber or metal,it looks like metal,but says rubber
I feel if it says rubber it will probably be,and will change performance drastically
What if the sharp isn't rubber but the red surface is.
(Dec. 14, 2018  4:45 AM)MWF Wrote: What if the sharp isn't rubber but the red surface is.

It seems that TT always want to emphasize the difference in material. For every time TT use a special material, no matter rubber or POM, they likely to make it a different color.
(Dec. 14, 2018  3:57 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2018  3:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Well, it is possible to have a sort of shiny rubber if it's brand new, it could be harder rubber. Is the tip being metal confirmed or is this just based on observation? It could very well be POM too if nothings confirmed, based on my observation.

I mean, we really need a better image to tell…

The image is relatively clear enough to see, what we actually need is someone to translate that as well as info to confirm it.
I cannot disagree with @[Crazy Aries] AFter translating it (by Yandex)
BALANCE.
- Chow.
Cho, go!
Double O.
Hey, em.
: 1000 meters.
B-129 starter
What is it?
Or ...
How to remove <url>?
Wow.
PART
ACTION.
Super Achilles
Or ...
Umoriku.
Mushi.
No enemies that will not burst due to a strong shot
That's all there is to it.
This is a rice porridge.
Equipped with a mode . When you wake up, you will feel the full power of mokusu and mochihisa.
Chocce.
Super-slayer of the balance type to be enhanced.
Strong.
The seat /
sentand
Attack.
Loot.
Thank you.
What is it?
The weight of the heaviest.
Hey.
The balance system disk to raise the bottom.
- Imayon.
I'm sorry.
I'm not sure.
It can be shaped to any height by linking the track, and the rubber of the destination can be seen
This is it.
Yeah.
It is a lance dry that can be replaced when it is sinful.
What are you doing?
Make it fast with a good speed
Tonthorle.
Lock and do not strike
Mushi.
Hey.
Transform into enemy mod !!
(Dec. 13, 2018  3:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So OO might be what a 0’ might supposed to be?
That is not true. I mean even if it is, why would TT make 1 and then 1' (which is apparently the lighter remake of it) alongside they also make 11 disk. If I'm not wrong, I personally think that 00 is not a lighter remake of 0 but rather a new disk.
(Dec. 14, 2018  3:38 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2018  3:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So OO might be what a 0’ might supposed to be?
That is not true. I mean even if it is, why would TT make 1 and then 1' (which is apparently the lighter remake of it) alongside they also make 11 disk. If I'm not wrong, I personally think that 00 is not a lighter remake of 0 but rather a new disk.
+The fact that somebody said that 00 will be the heaviest disk ( not confirmed )
(Dec. 14, 2018  3:38 PM)Triumph Wrote:
1' is heavier than 1,the "lighter remake" is 8'.
so yeah,the black tip is indeed rubber...god,it will wear down really fast.
So the Rubber Spike makes a return in Burst, but in a completely different way. Complicated Driver for a not so great gimmick. Though it could be tested for tornado stalling? And it could be useful against Xtreme based attack combos with the short hight and the rubber spike all the way out? Idk, these are guesses until people get there hands on ChoA.
So yeah I am a bit more excited for this release, it looks pretty cool. The tip is confirmed to be rubber so I imagine Dm might be good at Defense but also has really poor stamina, and will wear down so quick it'll get lost in the flat unfortunately. OO looks big and heavy and that layer is really cool.

That blue recolour of Achilles... oh man this might just be THE NICEST recolour so far, I love that and wish I had it!
Is the Long LR BeyLauncher confirmed to come in the same set as Cho-Z Achilles?