[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

Wayment, how heavy are 0 and 10?
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:53 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Wayment, how heavy are 0 and 10?

About 24 grams
Interesting, so the disk isn't much heavier than the current heaviest disks but it is close to 25 grams, I expected around 25-26 so this is close enough to my guess. It might be top tier but we'd have to see. The layer is heavy as well, not as heavy as I thought but still has some weight behind it, and it is the heaviest burst stopper layer so far. The driver is 7.2 grams so nothing more to say there.
(Dec. 23, 2018  5:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Interesting, so the disk isn't much heavier than the current heaviest disks but it is close to 25 grams, I expected around 25-26 so this is close enough to my guess. It might be top tier but we'd have to see. The layer is heavy as well, not as heavy as I thought but still has some weight behind it, and it is the heaviest burst stopper layer so far. The driver is 7.2 grams so nothing more to say there.
So yeah that thing is probably going to wreck Valkyrie. So what was the point of another Valkyrie? Evolves only to get wrecked again
(Dec. 23, 2018  9:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  5:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Interesting, so the disk isn't much heavier than the current heaviest disks but it is close to 25 grams, I expected around 25-26 so this is close enough to my guess. It might be top tier but we'd have to see. The layer is heavy as well, not as heavy as I thought but still has some weight behind it, and it is the heaviest burst stopper layer so far. The driver is 7.2 grams so nothing more to say there.
So yeah that thing is probably going to wreck Valkyrie. So what was the point of another Valkyrie? Evolves only to get wrecked again

Honestly at this point you cannot “wreck” a bey anymore. In the past that meant that you would burst the other Beyblade and not get any clicks, in metal fight that meant having enough traction to knock out your opponent while still staying in almost every time. In plastic gen, it meant being able to make your opponent stop spinning, while having taken seemingly no damage. However, in Burst, with the Awakening system, there is really no clear way to “wreck” or “destroy” an opponent, so until we get more Beyblades like this, I would refrain from using such provoking terms.
(Dec. 24, 2018  12:07 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  9:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: So yeah that thing is probably going to wreck Valkyrie. So what was the point of another Valkyrie? Evolves only to get wrecked again

Honestly at this point you cannot “wreck” a bey anymore. In the past that meant that you would burst the other Beyblade and not get any clicks, in metal fight that meant having enough traction to knock out your opponent while still staying in almost every time. In plastic gen, it meant being able to make your opponent stop spinning, while having taken seemingly no damage. However, in Burst, with the Awakening system, there is really no clear way to “wreck” or “destroy” an opponent, so until we get more Beyblades like this, I would refrain from using such provoking terms.

Still I fail to understand what was the point of the new Valkyrie.
I don’t like the lemon yellow bottom of the Achilles. It does not go with it at all.
(Dec. 24, 2018  4:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 2j1u3a8.jpg]
1/72 is back
Yes. It looks so good

When does this release
(Dec. 24, 2018  6:41 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2018  4:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 2j1u3a8.jpg]
1/72 is back
Yes. It looks so good

When does this release
Thursday.
WAIT. Whenever there has been a black version of a bey that can be pulled in a 1 in 72 chance. The character who owns the bey was a villain. Like Phi and Shu
(Dec. 24, 2018  8:48 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: WAIT. Whenever there has been a black version of a bey that can be pulled in a 1 in 72 chance. The character who owns the bey was a villain. Like Phi and Shu

Also provided with a special launcher.
(Dec. 24, 2018  8:54 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2018  8:48 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: WAIT. Whenever there has been a black version of a bey that can be pulled in a 1 in 72 chance. The character who owns the bey was a villain. Like Phi and Shu

Also provided with a special launcher.

This is uncanny
Wait there is a special launcher? It looks the same
(Dec. 24, 2018  9:42 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Wait there is a special launcher? It looks the same

Long Beylauncher LR
(Dec. 24, 2018  9:46 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2018  9:42 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Wait there is a special launcher? It looks the same

Long Beylauncher LR

I meant a special recolor or something to go with the black cho z achilles
(Dec. 24, 2018  9:51 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2018  9:46 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Long Beylauncher LR

I meant a special recolor or something to go with the black cho z achilles

There was no recolor of a launcher for a special black recolor layer. Special launchers mean this: Sr Light Launcher LR with Long LR Winder, rP Light Launcher with Phoenix Winder, and ChoA Long Bey Launcher LR. Launchers or Winders that were only available with the Bey at the time.
You guys really needa come to Hong Kong, they sell choz Achilles for about 15 usd
(Dec. 25, 2018  8:28 AM)GodGaia Wrote: You guys really needa come to Hong Kong, they sell choz Achilles for about 15 usd

Sure, Book Me a Ticket.

Just Kidding, Man That's really cheap.
I have a bad feeling that this bey is going to dominate, due to how hated aiga, that's a terrible decision.
(Dec. 25, 2018  10:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: What do you guys think?
00 will be the one Im interested in. Possibly best same spin stamina, and equal lad to 0?