[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

(Dec. 25, 2018  11:01 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  10:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: What do you guys think?
00 will be the one Im interested in. Possibly best same spin stamina, and equal lad to 0?

Maybe but what do you think about my post above.
(Dec. 25, 2018  11:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  11:01 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: 00 will be the one Im interested in. Possibly best same spin stamina, and equal lad to 0?

Maybe but what do you think about my post above.
I h8 to be negative, but its aggressive shape wont really help. I still think dH will be the better option for attack, but I guess we will have to wait and see...
(Dec. 25, 2018  11:25 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  11:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe but what do you think about my post above.
I h8 to be negative, but its aggressive shape wont really help. I still think dH will be the better option for attack, but I guess we will have to wait and see...

Dead Hades does have a bit of Stamina to it, and Winning Valkyrie has a powerful aggressive shape. I have yet to fully try out Cho-Z Valkyrie but it looks decent, and I've even been experimenting with Crash Ragnaruk as a more mixed attacker recently. This definitely has some stiff competition as an offensive layer, that's for sure.

It does have quite a bit of weight at least, so it might stand a reasonable chance of being useful, but it's something we'll definitely have to try out to really be sure.
(Dec. 26, 2018  7:38 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  11:25 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I h8 to be negative, but its aggressive shape wont really help. I still think dH will be the better option for attack, but I guess we will have to wait and see...

Dead Hades does have a bit of Stamina to it, and Winning Valkyrie has a powerful aggressive shape. I have yet to fully try out Cho-Z Valkyrie but it looks decent, and I've even been experimenting with Crash Ragnaruk as a more mixed attacker recently. This definitely has some stiff competition as an offensive layer, that's for sure.

It does have quite a bit of weight at least, so it might stand a reasonable chance of being useful, but it's something we'll definitely have to try out to really be sure.
Its heavier weight compared to most other layers will most definitely give it some sort of edge. It probably wont outclass any of the attackers we see know, but somebody will find a use for it.
don’t know if this was brought up before or if this is new news, but there’s a black cho z achilles. mack the burst got one.
https://youtu.be/efTGIh54aNk
oohh i now see how dimesion works really intersting
I'm sorry, but that translucent yellow kind of spoils the aesthetic of the layer for me. It still looks good from above and the sides, but it feels like solid gold plastic would have looked slightly better.
Completely agree, Dragnuix. Thankfully, that part of the layer is covered up.

As a whole, B-129 is extremely impressive. Including 3 new parts AND a new, longer L/R launcher with Achilles print on it? Hell, yes.
(Dec. 26, 2018  8:34 AM)Zycratic Wrote: don’t know if this was brought up before or if this is new news, but there’s a black cho z achilles. mack the burst got one.
https://youtu.be/efTGIh54aNk

I guess they couldn't do it for CZ-Spriggan since it is part of the ChouZ Customize Set. It might be that Aiga will have dark aura back when he fights Phi in the anime, which is probably why there is the black recolor version (tho the black Sr didn't really show in the anime, and only rP had the recolor as canon in the anime as well).

Mack the Burst has perfect luck, he's one of the best YT Bladers representing Philippines too
Also, this package reminds me of Gravity Perseus from MFB (TT version), since it came with a beyblade and an LR launcher, though Requiem is technically more accurate, as it came with the LR launcher and a dual spin bey..
(Dec. 27, 2018  12:26 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Also, this package reminds me of Gravity Perseus from MFB (TT version), since it came with a beyblade and an LR launcher, though Requiem is technically more accurate, as it came with the LR launcher and a dual spin bey..

Sr tho could've had the LR Launcher included and the red/black grip on the set (since the ripcord version for both lS and Sr sucks so bad). But heck, an LR string launcher with longer string plus the Achilles decal (hoping it is already printed not a sticker but still) is a great deal.

Remember, aH owner in the anime used a purple LR Long Winder Launcher even though it was only right spin.
(Dec. 27, 2018  3:44 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  12:26 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Also, this package reminds me of Gravity Perseus from MFB (TT version), since it came with a beyblade and an LR launcher, though Requiem is technically more accurate, as it came with the LR launcher and a dual spin bey..

Sr tho could've had the LR Launcher included and the red/black grip on the set (since the ripcord version for both lS and Sr sucks so bad). But heck, an LR string launcher with longer string plus the Achilles decal (hoping it is already printed not a sticker but still) is a great deal.

Remember, aH owner in the anime used a purple LR Long Winder Launcher even though it was only right spin.

I just said it reminded me of that. It wasn't really an implication that it was anime accurate so much as the fact that it reminded me of an older release.

Also, what exactly is so bad about the Sr release of the LR light launcher? It wasn't bad as far as I remember, Haha, just outclassed now that combos are too heavy for ripcord to handle well consistently.
(Dec. 27, 2018  4:01 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  3:44 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Sr tho could've had the LR Launcher included and the red/black grip on the set (since the ripcord version for both lS and Sr sucks so bad). But heck, an LR string launcher with longer string plus the Achilles decal (hoping it is already printed not a sticker but still) is a great deal.

I just said it reminded me of that. It wasn't really an implication that it was anime accurate so much as the fact that it reminded me of an older release.

Also, what exactly is so bad about the Sr release of the LR light launcher? It wasn't bad as far as I remember, Haha, just outclassed now that combos are too heavy for ripcord to handle well consistently.

The LR Light and Long Winder Launchers were quite unsatisfactory tbh. Or maybe I just was too used to feeling that "heaviness" when launching any Burst Bey using the usual Light Launchers that came with the Burst Dual Layers as well as the Long Winder Light Launcher.

Going back to topic, I wonder if 00 would be of roughly within the same weight range as the top three (0, 10, 7)? If so, then it would make CZ-A the heaviest of the three ChouZ Kakusei Beys released so far.
(Dec. 27, 2018  4:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Going back to topic, I wonder if 00 would be of roughly within the same weight range as the top three (0, 10, 7)? If so, then it would make CZ-A the heaviest of the three ChouZ Kakusei Beys released so far.

00 is a bit more than 25 grams
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:00 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  4:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Going back to topic, I wonder if 00 would be of roughly within the same weight range as the top three (0, 10, 7)? If so, then it would make CZ-A the heaviest of the three ChouZ Kakusei Beys released so far.

This smells of potential right here. Not sure how good its weight distribution is for Stamina, but I can see Attack using it pretty easily.
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:00 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

(Dec. 27, 2018  5:10 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:00 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 00 is a bit more than 25 grams

This smells of potential right here. Not sure how good its weight distribution is for Stamina, but I can see Attack using it pretty easily.

Whoa a gram more than 0, so this is indeed the heaviest so far. That's gotta be a real heavy hitter, more heft than the two CZ releases thus far.

I can see pairing up this with Dagger or Reach frame for increased contact points (and looks), or if we're going with defensive, it can be with Wall/Turn/Bump/Lift.

Still curious with the gimmick of the Dimension Driver, with the height change and that rubber protrusion
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:34 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:00 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 00 is a bit more than 25 grams

(Dec. 27, 2018  5:10 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: This smells of potential right here. Not sure how good its weight distribution is for Stamina, but I can see Attack using it pretty easily.

Whoa a gram more than 0, so this is indeed the heaviest so far. That's gotta be a real heavy hitter, more heft than the two CZ releases thus far.

I can see pairing up this with Dagger or Reach frame for increased contact points (and looks), or if we're going with defensive, it can be with Wall/Turn/Bump/Lift.

Still curious with the gimmick of the Dimension Driver, with the height change and that rubber protrusion

If pure Defense existed I'd give it potential for that, but nowadays it seems like everything made for Defense needs Stamina to survive. If 00's Stamina isn't decent, I don't really see it working out so well on the defensive unless a combo is just that prone to being KO'd and needs the weight more than the stamina.

As to Dimension, it kind of reminds me of the old Crayola Twistable crayons for some reason, except instead of crayon wax it's got rubber in it. First literal suction cups, now tips reminiscent of crayons. What is TT up to over there?
(Dec. 27, 2018  6:01 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:34 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Whoa a gram more than 0, so this is indeed the heaviest so far. That's gotta be a real heavy hitter, more heft than the two CZ releases thus far.

If pure Defense existed I'd give it potential for that, but nowadays it seems like everything made for Defense needs Stamina to survive. If 00's Stamina isn't decent, I don't really see it working out so well on the defensive unless a combo is just that prone to being KO'd and needs the weight more than the stamina.

As to Dimension, it kind of reminds me of the old Crayola Twistable crayons for some reason, except instead of crayon wax it's got rubber in it. First literal suction cups, now tips reminiscent of crayons. What is TT up to over there?

Hehe, next thing we would know, there will be paintbrush tips or sponge tips in latter releases, or even polished stone (??)

Getting back on track, with the design up top alone, I think the 00 Disk will have decent Stamina, otherwise it'll be the next 0 Disk with a bit more weight. Beats having the 11/12/13 Disks plaguing releases recently tho
Put it on highest mode with a turn frame it can easily burst rap and aH easily
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:00 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

I posted it yesterday in the Bladers of the Fall group but in Team Five Stars' video you can see at 8:17 that 00 weighs exactly 25.00 grams.

(Dec. 27, 2018  1:09 PM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: DvQznDkUYAAo2Kt.jpg]
ain't no luck

Did you intentionally find a seller selling only the black ones, or was this legitimately luck here?
(Dec. 27, 2018  1:09 PM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: DvQznDkUYAAo2Kt.jpg]
ain't no luck
No way. I don't believe this