[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

ChozA.00B.O/At has really high stamina and is good for bursting beys with weak teeth
(Dec. 27, 2018  4:45 PM)GodGaia Wrote: ChozA.00B.O/At has really high stamina and is good for bursting beys with weak teeth

ANYTHING is good at bursting things with weak teeth.

If its Stamina really is as good as you say though, this very well might be usable.
I would like to buy one with shipping by January 15 25$ USD and under from a reliable seller.
I know it’s probably worth selling but if I pull a Black Cho-Z Achilles and be forced to sell it and wait 2-3 more weeks for another, I’m going to be so salty. Nothing against the black version, but unlike Phoenix, I just don’t find it better than the original (same went for Spriggan).
(Dec. 27, 2018  9:36 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I know it’s probably worth selling but if I pull a Black Cho-Z Achilles and be forced to sell it and wait 2-3 more weeks for another, I’m going to be so salty. Nothing against the black version, but unlike Phoenix, I just don’t find it better than the original (same went for Spriggan).

You're not alone, I feel this 100%, while I have fun w competitive my major interest in the toys comes from the anime, so I really only care about getting things canon to that, and if I have to go through the process of selling a rare special version achilles and spend money + more time for another one I'd be absolutely furious lol
The black Achilles looks cool. My only complaint is that the driver isn't black with red rubber.
THAT would've made it more worthwhile, IMO. Heck, the LR Launcher should've been black, too.
(Dec. 27, 2018  8:43 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  4:45 PM)GodGaia Wrote: ChozA.00B.O/At has really high stamina and is good for bursting beys with weak teeth

ANYTHING is good at bursting things with weak teeth.

If its Stamina really is as good as you say though, this very well might be usable.

Yea it can outspin my oE.10C.At which can outspin my aH.7.At and rP.10B.At also bursted my hell salamander
All of this is great and all but...

CAN IT FLY?
(Dec. 27, 2018  1:09 PM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: DvQznDkUYAAo2Kt.jpg]
ain't no luck

Wow if those were truly yours, you could've just gotten one to let others have a chance at pulling one as well. But no, you had to get lots to resell coz capitalism lol
(Dec. 28, 2018  10:30 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  1:09 PM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: DvQznDkUYAAo2Kt.jpg]
ain't no luck

Wow if those were truly yours, you could've just gotten one to let others have a chance at pulling one as well. But no, you had to get lots to resell coz capitalism lol

Those ain't mine, I got 3 blacks and 2 normal ones. I found that pic via twitter from this guy who actually managed to get a bunch of black Cho-Z Achilles'.
Upon checking some Beybladers' Instagram posts, it seems that the 00 Disk may have weight variations as well... one weighing 25 g another weighing 19 g. Now there's something to be afraid of in this release now...
(Dec. 29, 2018  1:57 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Upon checking some Beybladers' Instagram posts, it seems that the 00 Disk may have weight variations as well... one weighing 25 g another weighing 19 g. Now there's something to be afraid of in this release now...

Oh no.
(Dec. 29, 2018  1:57 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Upon checking some Beybladers' Instagram posts, it seems that the 00 Disk may have weight variations as well... one weighing 25 g another weighing 19 g. Now there's something to be afraid of in this release now...

WHAT THE HELL KERBECS!!

6 GRAMS IS JUST UFFFFF

I don't feel so good...

Also, could you post a link? I just wanted to see this myself too.

I don’t feel so good mr. stark...

*watches Cho-Z Achilles explode into dust*

Noooooooooooooooooo
Maybe u could link the post to us?
Ok, that's ridiculous. How could TT mess up that bad where the weigh variations are that severe? Not even Hasbro is that bad at Discs weight variations. I know I want to see these posts for myself to see if it's even remotely close to the truth.
Maybe it's Just an error in someone's scale? Like when people tough Orb Egis was 19g?
That has to be an error. No way can it vary THAT much. 6 grams over half a turbo layers weight.
The scale must have been off.
Off topic. I would like to make a new unit of measurement. Called Turbo Layer. 1 Turbo Layer = 10 Grams. For example oE is 1.9 Turbo Layers
We have random boosters already. No more luck-based draws please! Just look at what happened to Leo Burst.
(Dec. 30, 2018  3:51 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Off topic. I would like to make a new unit of measurement. Called Turbo Layer. 1 Turbo Layer = 10 Grams. For example oE is 1.9 Turbo Layers

Sounds good enough, should be called a god layer tho, I'd say the average Cho-Z is 15g
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:02 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  3:51 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Off topic. I would like to make a new unit of measurement. Called Turbo Layer. 1 Turbo Layer = 10 Grams. For example oE is 1.9 Turbo Layers

Sounds good enough, should be called a god layer tho, I'd say the average Cho-Z is 15g

That’s why it’s turbo. The average Slingshock (or Turbo) Layer is 10 grams.

*quietly walks to a corner and sobs*
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:04 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:02 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Sounds good enough, should be called a god layer tho, I'd say the average Cho-Z is 15g

That’s why it’s turbo. The average Slingshock (or Turbo) Layer is 10 grams.

*quietly walks to a corner and sobs*

Turbo Layer, since Amaterios A3 doesn't come with a Slingshock Tip yet still has no metal on the layer. Meaning all Hasbro Cho-Z layers are Turbo layers, even if some don't come with Slingshock Tips. Slingshock products refers to the Slingshock Tips, not the layers.