[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

The driver gives me Operate and Zeta vibes
Of note from today's part guide;

Cho-Z Achilles has the Burst Stopper (as we expected), but it's form with the Stopper extended is described as being the "ultimate invincible combination of Attack, Defense and Stamina".

OO is described as "the heaviest Disk yet". Dead simple, no real gimmick or anything to it.

Dimension can change heights. Also seems to have a function to it that helps keep its axis balanced by swaying movement? But I'm not completely certain on the last part.
So OO might be what a 0’ might supposed to be?
Yeah I don't understand why it couldn't just be 0'. The 00 thing is still weird to me
(Dec. 13, 2018  5:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 2i8gg9e.jpg]
This starter is Value for money

I nEeD iT
Jokes aside, that looks amazing. Can't wait for the new starter now, especially with this! I'm just hoping for a regular gear ratio rather than the stronger ones the normal LR launchers have. This would make the launcher easier to use with Cho-Z beys and heavier combos, as well as reduce strain and wear of gears or internal components that allow the launcher to work.
so,is Cho-Z Achilles dual-spin like the rumours were saying,or just right spin?
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:13 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,is Cho-Z Achilles dual-spin like the rumours were saying,or just right spin?

yea I'm also wondering the same thing , corocoro chapter just came out and aiga is still using the launcher he got from the long beyLauncher L set it it doesn't show if Achilles go left spin. even in the anime preview that will show cho z Achilles  his using that launcher too.  makes me wonder if the just put the new lr launcher just to get it.
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:18 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:13 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,is Cho-Z Achilles dual-spin like the rumours were saying,or just right spin?

yea I'm also wondering the same thing , corocoro chapter just came out and aiga is still using the launcher he got from the long beyLauncher L set it it doesn't show if Achilles go left spin. even in the anime preview that will show cho z Achilles  his using that launcher too.  makes me wonder if the just put the new lr launcher just to get it.

The picture doesn't look anything like ChoA is a dual-spin Bey at all. Even from when it was first revealed.
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:51 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:18 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea I'm also wondering the same thing , corocoro chapter just came out and aiga is still using the launcher he got from the long beyLauncher L set it it doesn't show if Achilles go left spin. even in the anime preview that will show cho z Achilles  his using that launcher too.  makes me wonder if the just put the new lr launcher just to get it.

The picture doesn't look anything like ChoA is a dual-spin Bey at all. Even from when it was first revealed.

Yea I don't think it's dual rotation too , the rumours seems false as for as we know.
I'm hyped! The launcher looks cool too.
Just making a anime to toy connection. In the anime we see shu helping aiga with cho-z Achilles maybe it can be duel spin
I don;t know it means anything, but in the manga Cho-Z Achilles has four extendable wings. Mayde this has something to do with dual rotation?
(Dec. 13, 2018  10:06 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I don;t know it means anything, but in the manga Cho-Z Achilles has four extendable wings. Mayde this has something to do with dual rotation?

According to ChoA's design, no. The two other wings are more like ChoV's wings where two are just standalone and the one kept the Disc from going any farther. If it was related to it being dual-spin, it would be similar to ChoS's design.
(Dec. 13, 2018  8:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:51 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The picture doesn't look anything like ChoA is a dual-spin Bey at all. Even from when it was first revealed.

Yea I don't think it's dual rotation too , the rumours seems false as for as we know.
It is fairly reasonable to assume that it is dual spin, as it comes with the new LR BeyLauncher, and it has the swords pointing the opposite way that Z Achilles’ were.
Dimension kinda reminds me of the DS tip from MFB (used on Hell Kerbecs) except Dimension changes heights when DS I believe does not.
(Dec. 14, 2018  12:54 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Dimension kinda reminds me of the DS tip from MFB  (used on Hell Kerbecs) except Dimension changes heights when DS I believe does not.

I didn't even think about this until you said it. Good job MrBlade
(Dec. 14, 2018  1:14 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2018  12:54 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Dimension kinda reminds me of the DS tip from MFB  (used on Hell Kerbecs) except Dimension changes heights when DS I believe does not.

I didn't even think about this until you said it. Good job MrBlade

Thank you, I was searching up Hell Kerbecs yesterday and I saw the DS tip then today when I saw the Dimension tip immediately I was like it looks like DS xD
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:47 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

Hey guys,I’m pretty sure yiu forgot about me,but I’ll post now

So,remember down spike from mfb,replace the spike with a metal ball and ,viola ,yiu got what dimension basically is
And by the looks of it,I feel it’s gonna have more or at least comparable lad to xt+,that attack mode will be so wick,like zephyr on an overdose of steroids ,and the metal ball looks like it can be extended,
Disk as maña is saying is said to be the heaviest,but I don’t think so it means it’s THE heaviest,it’s just heavy,like with dead hades

Again,feeling good to be back
So Dimension's mode changes:
Attack Mode: Even wider Hole Flat than Xtend+
Defense Mode: Sharp Wide Defense with a tiny metal ball instead of a sharp point
Stamina Mode: Smaller Weight

Considering previous teaser images showing the silhouette of the Driver, Dimension will not have the same LAD potential as Xtend+
While dimension LOOKS cool, and will probably lead to some fun battles... I'm pretty sure there wont be much competitive usage out of it...
Well... Dimension is really interesting. I am surprised that it has no stamina mode, and it’s cool to see Rubber Sharp in Burst. And the most amazing point is that, its height change is not step by step like Xtend or TH170, but instead is continuous height change, which means that there will be infinite possible height variations between its highest and lowest heights.
(Dec. 14, 2018  1:31 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: While dimension LOOKS cool, and will probably lead to some fun battles... I'm pretty sure there wont be much competitive usage out of it...

You may be right,BUT people had this view about xt+ And dm has a resemblance and may be good competitively