[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

(Nov. 18, 2018  5:54 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  1:19 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Wait. So what is it? The name of this thread has been changed to OO but everything I've seen earlier points to 00.

Soooooo...

What's up?
I don't know who changed it but it's official Japanese translation is Ultra Achilles 00 Dimension and I'm pretty sure they're not gonna change it now since it's already confirmed in various leaks and sources like the previous CoroCoro issue and selling websites too. Also, my friend just got a fake Geist Fafnir off from eBay and he said he's gonna allow me to borrow it so I may make a video, just to let y'all know.

it's Cho-Z Achilles,not Ultra Achilles.
(Nov. 18, 2018  6:32 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  5:54 PM)Triumph Wrote: I don't know who changed it but it's official Japanese translation is Ultra Achilles 00 Dimension and I'm pretty sure they're not gonna change it now since it's already confirmed in various leaks and sources like the previous CoroCoro issue and selling websites too. Also, my friend just got a fake Geist Fafnir off from eBay and he said he's gonna allow me to borrow it so I may make a video, just to let y'all know.

it's Cho-Z Achilles,not Ultra Achilles.
It is when you translate it.
(Nov. 18, 2018  6:52 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  6:32 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: it's Cho-Z Achilles,not Ultra Achilles.
It is when you translate it.

Translations do not reflect Takara Tomy's thought process most of the time. It's Cho-Z Achilles.
(Nov. 19, 2018  2:53 AM)Ganjulus.34M.L Wrote:
✸ IMAGE UPDATE!!! ✸

[Image: 4904810499916_c34992ff8e734e3c891c7e7f7149e59c.jpg]

Thanks but we kinda already had that... Grey Bey already provided it...

EDIT: BOOM! There it is! "00". RIGHT THERE. That should say something.
I thought Geist Fafnir did have metal? Just the little bits on the outside?
(Nov. 18, 2018  7:06 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  6:52 PM)Triumph Wrote: It is when you translate it.

Translations do not reflect Takara Tomy's thought process most of the time. It's Cho-Z Achilles.

I know, but I'm saying that's what you get when you translate the Japanese name. Either way, it's still the Achilles evolution bey.
I don't like that it seems to have little openings for burst stoppers in the launching slots. I hate these stupid burst-stopping gimmicks already.

TT, stop taking the "burst" out of my Beyblade Burst already!
Atleast they still burst. Might aswell call it Beyblade G revolution Part 2 (Besides Engines Gears And Bega)

Jk it’s nothign close to g rev
00 should of come with cho z spriggan
(Nov. 21, 2018  5:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I don't like that it seems to have little openings for burst stoppers in the launching slots. I hate these stupid burst-stopping gimmicks already.

Three beys out of the complete burst series have a stopping gimmick

Why such an issue ( ;_; )
(Nov. 22, 2018  8:08 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2018  5:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I don't like that it seems to have little openings for burst stoppers in the launching slots. I hate these stupid burst-stopping gimmicks already.

Three beys out of the complete burst series have a stopping gimmick

Why such an issue ( ;_; )
What about the future awakening beys?

Gotta agree with you there. First dash drivers and now this. It's so much fun bursting other beys, why are they taking that away from us?    :@
(Nov. 22, 2018  3:08 PM)Crumok Wrote:

Gotta agree with you there. First dash drivers and now this. It's so much fun bursting other beys, why are they taking that away from us?    Angry

They probably heard about the beyblade meta and now, they're trying to "Improve it." Takara Tomy might've been watching Lui say winning is "Everything" too many times.
I think we will get only 3 Awakening ChoZ bey (Valkyrie, Spriggan and Achilles), because their owners are/were main character of each season of Burst.
Shu was never the main character
Shu was technically the main character of God/Evolution
Shu is a deuteragonist which makes him second most prominent character.
Are the Cho-Z Beys going to be ban?

(Nov. 22, 2018  7:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Shu is a deuteragonist which makes him second most prominent character.

That looks like Cho-Z Valkyrie.
(Nov. 22, 2018  7:55 PM)Dark Eye Wrote: Are the Cho-Z Beys going to be ban?

(Nov. 22, 2018  7:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Shu is a deuteragonist which makes him second most prominent character.

That looks like Cho-Z Valkyrie.

We do not really know yet, more testing needs to be done. I have no personal opinion since my cho z Valkyrie should arrive in a few days.
(Nov. 22, 2018  7:12 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Shu was never the main character

Shu is Deutoganist in beyblade burst, which by default makes him the second major character after the protoganist,  that qualify him as one of the main cause his roll is always important so his not wrong.
(Nov. 22, 2018  8:03 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2018  7:12 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Shu was never the main character

Shu is Deutoganist in beyblade burst, which by default makes him the second major character after the protoganist,  that qualify him as one of the main cause his roll is always important so his not wrong.

Thats exactly what I wanted to say ^^
I don’t know if this has been mentioned here but according to the description of this bey on toysrus Japan website (https://www.toysrus.co.jp/s/dsg-636910300) this bey comes with a Long Bey Launcher LR

I’m new on here by the way
(Nov. 23, 2018  8:57 AM)Blader92 Wrote: I don’t know if this has been mentioned here but according to the description of this bey on toysrus Japan website (https://www.toysrus.co.jp/s/dsg-636910300) this bey comes with a Long Bey Launcher LR

Welcome to WBO. And yeah we already know this.
(Nov. 23, 2018  8:57 AM)Blader92 Wrote: I don’t know if this has been mentioned here but according to the description of this bey on toysrus Japan website (https://www.toysrus.co.jp/s/dsg-636910300) this bey comes with a Long Bey Launcher LR

Really? Wow that's awesome! I'm glad that this release doesn't have those stupidly small launchers