[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

(Nov. 14, 2018  6:40 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Two springs next to the blades and a crack between them. Guess the blades will extend when you rip it hard enough.

Does seem like a risk taker on Tomy’s part. The inner cracked blade is simply plastic and the metal outer cracked blade might potentially be too heavy for the Cho-Z Awakening system to keep hold for long.

the springs are for the Burst Stoppers to work.

(Nov. 14, 2018  9:56 PM)KnightPro Wrote: http://prntscr.com/lifv33 don't know if people have seen this already? But it looks like those swords are  metal

apparently just the outer part is metal.
(Nov. 14, 2018  4:45 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  4:32 PM)marutti Wrote: OMG this starter will relase with Long Bey Launcher LR

Well... That’s exactly what I expected...
Is that a string of or ripcord
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  4:45 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well... That’s exactly what I expected...
Is that a string of or ripcord

if it's the BEYlauncher LR,then it's the string one
(Nov. 15, 2018  2:09 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Is that a string of or ripcord

if it's the BEYlauncher LR,then it's the string one

The said it’s the long beylauncher lr
Well, the official Beyblade Japanese website just confirmed that it's gonna be "Cho-Z Achilles .00.Dm" and not "Cho-Z Achilles .OO.Dm", see the difference?? Here's the link- https://www.beyblade.jp/news/892/. I'm still not a fan of changing-heights of the driver. Hopefully, they'll think of changing that gimmick in the future (when the next series comes out) or never.
(Nov. 15, 2018  8:56 AM)Triumph Wrote: Well, the official Beyblade Japanese website just confirmed that it's gonna be "Cho-Z Achilles .00.Dm" and not "Cho-Z Achilles .OO.Dm", see the difference?? Here's the link- https://www.beyblade.jp/news/892/. I'm still not a fan of changing-heights of the driver. Hopefully, they'll think of changing that gimmick in the future (when the next series comes out) or never.

Huh, the link really does tell us OO instead of 00.
(Nov. 15, 2018  10:21 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  8:56 AM)Triumph Wrote: Well, the official Beyblade Japanese website just confirmed that it's gonna be "Cho-Z Achilles .00.Dm" and not "Cho-Z Achilles .OO.Dm", see the difference?? Here's the link- https://www.beyblade.jp/news/892/. I'm still not a fan of changing-heights of the driver. Hopefully, they'll think of changing that gimmick in the future (when the next series comes out) or never.

Huh, the link really does tell us OO instead of 00.

Well, did you translate it? Yeah, it shows OO when you translate it. It shows 00 in these official selling websites like Takara Tomy and Amazon. Sorry for the confusion!
It’s just my speculation, but perhaps not all the silver part that we see on this layer is metal... if you look carefully, you may find the slight difference in the color...
(Nov. 15, 2018  5:08 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It’s just my speculation, but perhaps not all the silver part that we see on this layer is metal... if you look carefully, you may find the slight difference in the color...

http://prntscr.com/lisf88 looks like metal to me but maybe you're right credits to Illunics new vid btw
(Nov. 15, 2018  5:08 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It’s just my speculation, but perhaps not all the silver part that we see on this layer is metal... if you look carefully, you may find the slight difference in the color...

exactly. As I said,it looks like the only part that is really metal is the outer part of the swords
You didn't have to type the entire name on rhe thread name instead of juat 00.Dm

Yeah, that wouldn't be a surprise, judging by the fact that TT did the same thing with gF.
(Nov. 16, 2018  2:19 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Yeah, that wouldn't be a surprise, judging by the fact that TT did the same thing with gF.

cR's "faces",some details in oE and the Leopard's mouths in vL were all painted too
(Nov. 16, 2018  6:20 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  2:19 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, that wouldn't be a surprise, judging by the fact that TT did the same thing with gF.

cR's "faces",some details in oE and the Leopard's mouths in vL were all painted too

Lol, I wouldn't know that because gF is the only Bey that I have with the imitation metal. Despite this "scam," I'm definitely going to get Chozetsu Achilles
I like the design of Achilles but i dont like where the level chip is
(Nov. 17, 2018  12:22 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I like the design of Achilles but i dont like where the level chip is

Awakened Cho-Z beys cannot use Level Chips.

This includes:Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Spriggan, Right Artemis, Left Apollos, Left/Right Eclipse, and Cho-Z Achilles.
Hey guys,the sheet that came with the cho-z Valkyrie and reshuffle set had a sheet with a teaser of this beys,can someone translate what is said beside it

I mean next to Achilles’s teaser

Wait. So what is it? The name of this thread has been changed to OO but everything I've seen earlier points to 00.

Soooooo...

What's up?
(Nov. 18, 2018  1:19 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Wait. So what is it? The name of this thread has been changed to OO but everything I've seen earlier points to 00.

Soooooo...

What's up?
I remember TrainiacJ pointing out that it's a common mistake on Twitter.. But if official site says 00 then it will be 00. 
But 00?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's spelled as 00, but pronounced "double o". Kinda like James Bond and stuff.
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:25 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Based on release patterns, would this not be the main antagonist's beyblade (for the anime)?

With some of the things Aiga’s done in the past, to somebody it could seem like he’s a bit of an antagonist, and since he was introduced as the main protagonist it does kind of make sense for his bey to be put in that position
like I said before,I love how the main protagonist is also the main antagonist haha
(Nov. 18, 2018  1:19 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Soooooo...

What's up?
I don't know who changed it but it's official Japanese translation is Ultra Achilles 00 Dimension and I'm pretty sure they're not gonna change it now since it's already confirmed in various leaks and sources like the previous CoroCoro issue and selling websites too. Also, my friend just got a fake Geist Fafnir off from eBay and he said he's gonna allow me to borrow it so I may make a video, just to let y'all know.
I don't know if someone pointed out already that is like Gundam 00 they pronounce it "Gandamu Daburu O"
(Nov. 18, 2018  5:57 PM)Skuldless Wrote: I don't know if someone pointed out already that is like Gundam 00 they pronounce it "Gandamu Daburu O"

Pretty sure it means double 0.