[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

Maybe it doesn’t need a chip ( I’m just making this up this isn’t fact so please don’t bash me)... anyways maybe it has something to do with the “Z” Disk and the “Ev” driver. THis is where it gets crazy please don’t say im stupid lol... anyways maybe the Z disk correlates with the ev driver and somehow when like when cho Z Valkyrie starts battle the Its atleast as aggressive as Killer Deathsyther and it isn’t stationary, and then when the cho z Valkyrie starts clicking maybe the z disk does something to the driver to activate it, so my guess is like Dragoon G and GT yeah Beyblades like that, I’m still pretty convinced we are getting some sort of Engine Gear type thing in burst, maybe not engine gear exactly I know you guess have said stuff about electronic drivers but honestly this is how I think it’s going to be like.
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:09 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: TQ1tmrU.jpg]
It'll release in November

Is that silver and Turquoise bey the one that people were calling Draciel F? It has that shape...
I don’t think Draciel would be such a major realest tho, I would’ve understand if they made it the “G” series
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:54 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:09 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: TQ1tmrU.jpg]
It'll release in November

Is that silver and Turquoise bey the one that people were calling Draciel F? It has that shape...
Yeah. That's the one. It's no way Draciel F now..
(Sep. 01, 2018  7:12 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: To me it looks like a suit of armor for winning valkyrie

that’s an interesting thought

the next valkyrie shape is more MFB-like, in some ways

what if we are looking at some type of new 2 part layer?
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:30 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  7:12 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: To me it looks like a suit of armor for winning valkyrie

that’s an interesting thought

the next wV shape is more MFB-like, in some ways

You Mean, an extra layer for Valkyrie? That's a cool sounding idea!
If I am correct, this layer should be wider than Yami-terios right? It looks so.
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:48 PM)Suhasini Wrote: If I am correct, this layer should be wider than Yami-terios right? It looks so.

Probably, Yamiterios isn't too wide IIRC, slightly below Garuda.
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:48 PM)Suhasini Wrote: If I am correct, this layer should be wider than Yami-terios right? It looks so.

Even to me.....Yami terios Is as Wide as this as, and Valkyrie is far more beefy.

And It would be better I guess when Layer and Disc are fused, That means The disc in the Image is for telling it has a disc, but Disc Is fused, and Z is a frame.
That is why there is no option for a Chip Slot. 
Just Speculating.
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:38 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:30 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: that’s an interesting thought

the next wV shape is more MFB-like, in some ways

You Mean, an extra layer for Valkyrie? That's a cool sounding idea!

yes as speculation.

who knows, the level chip slots might be used from the top to attach some type of super layer?

probability unknown, but this super layer combination would still have some “cho-z metal” (inside)

and from my perspective, the lack of metal is the most confusing part of the new valkyrie leaked image
Just because there's no gray doesn't mean the metal wasn't colored
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:18 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Just because there's no gray doesn't mean the metal wasn't colored

ok, yes everything is possible

including alien technologies, flying cars, and free energy

however on first glance, i didn’t think “oh there must be some tiny pieces of painted metal”
[Image: riGyTCq.jpg]

I dunno about you guys, but that looks like metal to me. Not all that much metal, yes, but the entire thing is so thick anyways that it's honestly probably heavy enough with just that.

(Sep. 03, 2018  3:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: And It would be better I guess when Layer and Disc are fused, That means The disc in the Image is for telling it has a disc, but Disc Is fused, and Z is a frame.

Definitely not the case here. We can clearly see the tabs of the disk.
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:55 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: And It would be better I guess when Layer and Disc are fused, That means The disc in the Image is for telling it has a disc, but Disc Is fused, and Z is a frame.

Looks Like I failed to Explain. 
Better Wait for the time
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:55 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: [Image: riGyTCq.jpg]

I dunno about you guys, but that looks like metal to me. Not all that much metal, yes, but the entire thing is so thick anyways that it's honestly probably heavy enough with just that.

(Sep. 03, 2018  3:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: And It would be better I guess when Layer and Disc are fused, That means The disc in the Image is for telling it has a disc, but Disc Is fused, and Z is a frame.

that does not look like metal to me

it looks like stickers on top of plastic

notice the blue borders

who knows.
@[MagikHorse], oh yeah I noticed those metal looking bits, but when you compare the amount of metal here to any other Cho-Z beyblade, there's hardly any. You could be right that the giant amount of plastic should increase it's weight, but honestly, why not just more metal?
(Sep. 03, 2018  7:34 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: that does not look like metal to me

notice the blue borders

who knows.

I see shadows, but no blue borders. I don't think those are stickers at all.

And if it had as much metal as other Super-Z beys, it would probably outweigh all of them because it's so fat. By design, it can't have as much.
(Sep. 03, 2018  9:20 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:

notice the blue borders

who knows.

And if it had as much metal as other Super-Z beys, it would probably outweigh all of them because it's so fat. By design, it can't have as much.
Not to mention the god chip in the middle which looks like it has a little bit of metal in there
(Sep. 03, 2018  9:20 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:

notice the blue borders

who knows.

that’s a good point about too much metal being too OP for the system

very reasonable. 

— 

however considering this guide image is related to an infinity set, 

where the past set revealed a large clip-on quasi-evolution for gV, 

i still think it’s plausible for the image to be the same concept but for cho-z —  a super layer that sits on top of wV. 

further i suppose it’s also plausibe for this super layer to either contain some metal or not
You know what else does not make sense. In every single cho - z advertisement they do not have anything in the level chip slot.

Then there is this.

[Image: 2w53rlk.jpg]

[Image: 2yxqhea.png]
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:18 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: You know what else does not make sense. In every single cho - z advertisement they do not have anything in the level chip slot.

Then there is this.

So what you are implying is that this new layer is just a strike level chip? It could just be a new layer that is balanced so it doesn't need a level chip.
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:29 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:18 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: You know what else does not make sense. In every single cho - z advertisement they do not have anything in the level chip slot.

Then there is this.

So what you are implying is that this new layer is just  a strike level chip?  It could just be a new layer that is balanced so it doesn't need a level chip.

No. What I am implying is that this could be the case, but also I am implying that this new valkyrie is so different from the previous valkyrie. It looks like god valkyrie and revive Phoenix had a child
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:38 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:29 AM)MWF Wrote: So what you are implying is that this new layer is just  a strike level chip?  It could just be a new layer that is balanced so it doesn't need a level chip.

No. What I am implying is that this could be the case, but also I am implying that this new valkyrie is so different from the previous valkyrie. It looks like god valkyrie and revive Phoenix had a child

Ok. Fair enough.

Also to me it looks like if Victory Valkyrie had a buff older brother. Those contact points just remind me of V2
The thing i'm inquiring about is: Will it be good for battle? We've have God Valkyrie, Who gives one thing and loses another. for example, it had good burst resistance, due to it's spring, but it also had slow attack rates. Strike God Valkyrie had more recoil induction, which could also backfire on itself. while this doesn't have a spring, i do wonder if the attack points can do what V2 and wV have done.
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:12 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: The thing i'm inquiring about is: Will it be good for battle? We've have God Valkyrie, Who gives one thing and loses another. for example, it had good burst resistance, due to it's spring, but it also had slow attack rates. Strike God Valkyrie had more recoil induction, which could also backfire on itself. while this doesn't have a spring, i do wonder if the attack points can do what V2 and wV have done.

It seems like the edges are less pronounced, and don't pop out as much. It also seems like there is less metal on the contact points itself. One of the only reasons that wV was really good for attack was the metal near the contact points.