[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

UPDATE:

(Oct. 14, 2018  6:41 PM)Ganjulus.34M.L Wrote: [Image: 4904810618485_11acbb2c700a4ce987f81987b4fa4eab.jpg][Image: 4904810618485_6229eb52514e47bea3e1826fc1eb6df7.jpg]

SOURCE: Takara Tomy Mall, Toy Listing for ベイブレード バースト B-127 スターター 超Zヴァルキリー.Z.Ev

(Oct. 14, 2018  10:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: riggw1.jpg]

Credit goes to @[BeyGa]. Apparently at high speeds the wings lock the beyblade so it wouldn't burst? I guess the wings probably block the disk tabs or something? The disk has rubber, I think?

(Oct. 17, 2018  9:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

A currently unknown new Starter coming up in mid-November 2018.
No,dead hades Is probably a October release,on the release poster.
Either Dead Hades or Orb Aegis
(Jul. 19, 2018  11:54 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Either Dead Hades or Orb Aegis

IT might be Orb Aegis
My birthday is on late November,perfect ,will get this and the super z reshuffle customise set.yes!yes!and more yes!
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)
God chips wanted this info on this thread,so here it is .enjoy.
(Jul. 21, 2018  2:17 AM)Battleburst Wrote: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)

Wiki has been corrected to remove the bogus names, I see. Good, good.

We're not going to get the names this early, not without a big release in CoroCoro to back it up. Or at least a sheet in the box of a new bey.
Okay,thanks a lot
(Jul. 21, 2018  2:17 AM)Battleburst Wrote: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)
FINALLY , Someone corrected the (illogical) names that the beyblade had.
It reminds me a lot of Strike God Valkyrie. Also, I'm guessing that the bey from left is Dead Hades, and it has 11T.Z'.
Holy Zeus this is amazing

Is there a spriggan? We gotta get this spriggan or everyone is going to be disappointed on tt
Wait,is that a new Longinus
And is that dead Hades
And the other beys and is that spriggan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO MUCH HYPE!!
There's finally some light coming through my dark empty hole of despair... Issa new valkyrie release
Like wV didn't had enough attack.
Z disc???????No core disc

EV????
Confusing lol
Where's the metal on this thing, mostly inside the layer?
(Aug. 31, 2018  11:04 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Where's the metal on this thing, mostly inside the layer?

Same question. I suppose ev is evolution driver. And disc is Ziga(speculation stuff)
Holy! That new Valkyrie looks AMAZING! But is this part of an RLC or are thrse the new line up? Because I see a new Valkyrie and what looks like Turn E but I also see just bL.
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:09 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: TQ1tmrU.jpg]
It'll release in November

B-127 Starter Cho-Zets(?) Valkyrie Z Ev.

There’s a chance it could be Evolve. I call it Evolve.

Evolve is like Valtryek continuously powering up its own performance tip to place more speed, Evolve being an evolution of Variable, with its rubber becoming much faster the more it’s used. There are two ways it could work out. 1: Evolve is a rubber performance tip with 1: rubber spikes that wear out over time, becoming much faster or 2: rubber bases capable of switching modes from level 1 to level 3. 2: Evolve is a plastic performance tip with adjustable levels of speed. There’s no disc frame so it’s obvious the wing at the bottom either 1: is part of the layer and has the top part spring back and forth. Takara Tomy May have dramatically increased spring strength to improve Spring Winged Launch technique. 2: is part of the layer, but stays completely still, allowing Valkyrie to hit way too hard. Be careful how you handle OP Valkyries Valt.
I dig the metal Level Chip looking thingy at the top section.
(Aug. 31, 2018  11:26 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:09 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: TQ1tmrU.jpg]
It'll release in November

B-127 Starter Cho-Zets(?) Valkyrie Z Ev.

Evolve is like Valtryek continuously powering up its own performance tip to place more speed, Evolve being an evolution of Variable, with its rubber becoming much faster the more it’s used. There are two ways it could work out. 1: Evolve is a rubber performance tip with 1: rubber spikes that wear out over time, becoming much faster or 2: rubber bases capable of switching modes from level 1 to level 3. 2: Evolve is a plastic performance tip with adjustable levels of speed. There’s no disc frame so it’s obvious the wing at the bottom either 1: is part of the layer and has the top part spring back and forth. Takara Tomy May have dramatically increased spring strength to improve Spring Winged Launch technique. 2: is part of the layer, but stays completely still, allowing Valkyrie to hit way too hard. Be careful how you handle OP Valkyries Valt.

Is this speculation ,and where is the new Valkyrie metal
(Aug. 31, 2018  11:28 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  11:26 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: B-127 Starter Cho-Zets(?) Valkyrie Z Ev.

Is this speculation ,and where is the new Valkyrie  metal

YES, and I don’t know, but there’s a metal level chip looking diamond shape over the red Strike chip thingy, and behind the blue wings are metal wings too.
The half hidden red one looks like it'll be Spriggan, the colour scheme works and I see an X on the middle similar to lS and Sr.
Merging this together with our existing starter thread for the month. Please be mindful when making new product threads guys, haha.