[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Oct. 14, 2018  5:37 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:32 AM)chroniclebey Wrote: Just anyone Tell me How To Make A Post In This,  As I Am New So I Don't How To Make A Post
Could you give me permission to share the link,I found it
Which Link Tell Me Full Matter Before Doing Anything
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:42 AM)chroniclebey Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:37 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Could you give me permission to share the link,I found it
Which Link Tell Me Full Matter Before Doing Anything

He is talking about your video's link....
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:37 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:32 AM)chroniclebey Wrote: Just anyone Tell me How To Make A Post In This,  As I Am New So I Don't How To Make A Post
Could you give me permission to share the link,I found it
To whom Or Where You Want To Share My vid Link?
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:49 AM)chroniclebey Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:37 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Could you give me permission to share the link,I found it
To whom Or Where You Want To Share My vid Link?

Here,on the WBO
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:54 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:49 AM)chroniclebey Wrote: To whom Or Where You Want To Share My vid Link?

Here,on the WBO

But I Want To Share My Vid Here
Please Don't Do That
Just Tell Me How Can I Make A Post Here
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:09 AM)chroniclebey Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:54 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Here,on the WBO

Please Don't Do That

Copy the link,and paste here
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:52 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:09 AM)chroniclebey Wrote: But I Want To Share My Vid Here
Please Don't Do That

It won’t take long, if you’re on mobile, use the YouTube on Safari or Internet based on the device and type your video. The link will show up.
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:52 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:09 AM)chroniclebey Wrote: But I Want To Share My Vid Here
Please Don't Do That

I have uploaded That Post.Thanks For Help
We are going a lot MORE Off- Topic , Lets get right back on track !!!
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:09 AM)chroniclebey Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:54 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Here,on the WBO

Please Don't Do That
Dude That's Not Really How It Works
Anyone Can Share It If They Want To
There's No Calling Dibs When It Comes To This Stuff It's First Come First Serve
(Oct. 14, 2018  12:29 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Cough * Cough * [Image: 2v96vc8.png] Recoil *cough*

Lol is this the game guy who unboxed the Hades?

If so, tell him to flip the beyblade over. I wanna see the Evolve.
(Oct. 14, 2018  12:36 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  12:29 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Cough * Cough * [Image: 2v96vc8.png] Recoil *cough*

Lol is this the game guy who unboxed the Hades?

Why no metal, this thing is probably lighter than God Valkyrie.
(Oct. 14, 2018  12:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  12:36 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Lol is this the game guy who unboxed the Hades?

Heavier, there are three small metal wings outside and a metal chip inside it. It’s heavy enough and light enough for speed attacks.
(Oct. 14, 2018  12:39 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  12:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why no metal, this thing is probably lighter than God Valkyrie.

Heavier, there are three small metal wings outside and a metal chip inside it. It’s heavy enough and light enough for speed attacks.
If this thing is lighter than Winning Valkyrie I'm gonna riot.
(Oct. 14, 2018  12:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  12:36 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Lol is this the game guy who unboxed the Hades?

The new Valkyrie without the stickers looks off. Usually, Cho-Z still looks nice even without stickers but this one, I just can't, I was stoked about this.
I wonder why the disk looks like it slots in between two parts of the blue layer partially? Maybe the springs have something to do with it.
I really think the layer will be pretty heavy , although it may not have tons of metal like Wv , it looks pretty damn thick.

And I really like that they have the old awakening system. Although the worn out variable driver is very hard to control it does give Valkyrie a tremendous burst of speed like the the anime so it really works IRL too with Cho z anime shifting more and more away from IRL I would love to see some bey's features work in both anime and IRL.
Jesus, so many leaks from TT. From Dead Hades, To Spriggan and Orb Aegis ON VIDEO IN BATTLES, To Valkyrie
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I wonder why the disk looks like it slots in between two parts of the blue layer partially? Maybe the springs have something to do with it.

I'm pretty sure the red wings are part of the layer,it's probably the same "gimmick" as Spriggan's black parts because in one of the images in a video someone posted here,the wings were hidden inside the layer and it had that tabs next to the disc prong.
(Oct. 14, 2018  8:00 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I wonder why the disk looks like it slots in between two parts of the blue layer partially? Maybe the springs have something to do with it.

I'm pretty sure the red wings are part of the layer,it's probably the same "gimmick" as Spriggan's black parts because in one of the images in a video someone posted here,the wings were hidden inside the layer and it had that tabs next to the disc prong.

Congrats to everyone who speculated this might happen. However, I am still confused as to the Zenith disk and its role in the combination.
(Oct. 14, 2018  8:00 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

I imagine that the wings go in and out in some way then, perhaps it is hinged. We'll have to see though.