[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

With that extra detail, it's confirmed that the springs in the new Valkyrie does not relate to the Spring Attack, which will make some people happy. So my comparison is correct, the Zenith Disc has an ability that works with Valkyrie exclusively. Very interesting.
(Oct. 13, 2018  1:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: With that extra detail, it's confirmed that the springs in the new Valkyrie does not relate to the Spring Attack, which will make some people happy.

about what you said of the diablo nemesis change it might be possible that the red part of the disk could be removed and atatch it to the driver to change modes
(Oct. 13, 2018  1:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: With that extra detail, it's confirmed that the springs in the new Valkyrie does not relate to the Spring Attack, which will make some people happy. So my comparison is correct, the Zenith Disc has an ability that works with Valkyrie exclusively. Very interesting.

Is the red wings sticking out also part of the disk? Looking at how the image of the layer alone has no red part but the full beyblade does makes me think that.
(Oct. 13, 2018  1:41 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  1:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: With that extra detail, it's confirmed that the springs in the new Valkyrie does not relate to the Spring Attack, which will make some people happy. So my comparison is correct, the Zenith Disc has an ability that works with Valkyrie exclusively. Very interesting.

Is the red wings sticking out also part of the disk? Looking at how the image of the layer alone has no red part but the full beyblade does makes me think that.

Yes the red wings is part of the Zenith Disc
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:18 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,from what I can see in these images:
-the driver has a Rubber tip
-the red wings are retractible...?

I legit can’t se the tip, can you get a higher res picture?
[video=youtube]http:/https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=krb8kZPqWDU[/video]
There are much clearer images of the parts for Cho-Z Valkyrie.

So apparently, Ev is like a taller Variable Driver? I might be wrong but that's all I'm seeing so far. Apparently, the gimmick for the Layer involves using centrifugal force to expand the red wings
I guess it does make sense for it's name sake but... this isn't exactly what I had in mind for an final evolved tip from Valkyrie. Unless there's another hidden gimmick I'm not aware of, it is a let down honestly. Making it tall doesn't make it better in my opinion, it almost makes it worse for me.

I'm surprised it's not Variable Prime or something.
What little hype I had for this release is now almost completely gone. At least the Z disc seems... Interesting?
Oh,ev ain’t special now,unless there’s something else to it,I hope it has a weak spring as I am not getting it?
(Oct. 13, 2018  3:42 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [video=youtube]httpUncertainhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=krb8kZPqWDU[/video]
There are much clearer images of the parts for Cho-Z Valkyrie.

So apparently, Ev is like a taller Variable Driver?

I legit did hope that Evolve was the super upgraded version of Variable. Now I’m going to end up with two beys that have wear down features, and I’m not the first, I’m a Hasbro non-internet-buyer blader who doesn’t take orders from fake beyblade sellers and will get this great beyblade in the very latest days of 2019. Plus, the reason Z is supposed to be super light is to increase overall speed over control. I love the Variable driver.
(Oct. 13, 2018  3:46 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I guess it does make sense for it's name sake but... this isn't exactly what I had in mind for an final evolved tip from Valkyrie. Unless there's another hidden gimmick I'm not aware of, it is a let down honestly. Making it tall doesn't make it better in my opinion, it almost makes it worse for me.

I'm surprised it's not Variable Prime or something.
I totally agree with you. A tall attack driver and made of rubber too, it’s beginning to seem like they wanted it to suck.
Here’s to hoping that Evolve has a super wide fully worn circle.
(Oct. 13, 2018  4:04 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Here’s to hoping that Evolve has a super wide fully worn circle.

I definitely hope so too and I hope that if that is so the height decreases significantly.
Who said Zenith will be super light? The responses were more for disappointment over the Ev Driver being a taller Variable. I like Variable, so I'll get the new Valkyrie and see what I can see about Ev.
Well we'll just have to wait until it comes out to truly see if it performs well.

Imo it looks really cool and it'll be a slight letdown if its not that good but the design really peaks my interest the most.
Anyone provide me all the pics of new valkryie just released
(Oct. 13, 2018  4:32 AM)chroniclebey Wrote: Anyone provide me all the pics of new valkryie just released

It Isn't Released Yet
(Oct. 13, 2018  4:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  4:32 AM)chroniclebey Wrote: Anyone provide me all the pics of new valkryie just released

It Isn't Released Yet
I mean pics released
(Oct. 13, 2018  4:44 AM)chroniclebey Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  4:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It Isn't Released Yet
I mean pics released
Check out Loly-Rancher's post. It has a video which shows the images of the new Valkryie.
But here is the video
Now Let me Summarise it (For myself)
That Beefy Layer has Plastic, that will come out when Valkyrie Will start to lose clicks, Probably Increase Burst resistance as well
Zenith- The Core Is Metal AKIN To JERK, Polish and Magnum, but it's not that core. Then it has rubber, So Zenith = Crazyaries' Zigzag
And Evo/lution/lve A Tall variable, hope it's thinner that variable
(Oct. 13, 2018  5:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Now Let me  Summarise it (For myself)
That Beefy Layer has Plastic, that will come out when Valkyrie Will start to lose clicks, Probably Increase Burst resistance as well
Zenith- The Core Is Metal AKIN To JERK, Polish and Magnum, but it's not that core. Then it has rubber, So Zenith = Crazyaries' Zigzag
Isn't Ev confirmed to be Evolution..
Overall : A new Layer with CRAZY gimmick ( a new Variable + a CRAZY looking Disk )
Just speculation but the Ev driver might have really soft rubber, as in maybe even eraser-soft. This would really upgrade the gimmick used on variable and would make it worthy of its own name instead of v’
(Oct. 13, 2018  7:37 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Just speculation but the Ev driver might have really soft rubber, as in maybe even eraser-soft. This would really upgrade the gimmick used on variable and would make it worthy of its own name instead of v’
Yeah,that will be cool
So, what is the name of the new Valkyrie?

(Oct. 13, 2018  5:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Now Let me  Summarise it (For myself)

Wait so what is the name of Valkyrie?