[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Oct. 12, 2018  8:16 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I can't get over how ugly it looks... hopefully it performs well.

You think?! Wow. I actually look it looks amazing. It's crazy how polarizing this Beyblade is. When I first saw it, I thought it would be unanimous praise.

Sort of like Hasbro's Wonder Valtryek re-colour. I thought it was genius (and I prefer painted metal) but people either love it or hate it.
(Oct. 12, 2018  10:58 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  8:16 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I can't get over how ugly it looks... hopefully it performs well.

You think?! Wow. I actually look it looks amazing. It's crazy how polarizing this Beyblade is. When I first saw it, I thought it would be unanimous praise.

Sort of like Hasbro's Wonder Valtryek re-colour. I thought it was genius (and I prefer painted metal) but people either love it or hate it.

Wonder valtryek re color is a  complete copy of cosmic pegasus ( Hasbros knock version of big bang pegasus)
I don't like the colors( like completely red vl) this is just my opinion. Don't take this literal. 
Not a big fan of the new Valkyrie but beyblade are my favorite thing so I can't hate it.
Also new spriggan is one of my fav Cho z
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:03 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  10:58 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: You think?! Wow. I actually look it looks amazing. It's crazy how polarizing this Beyblade is. When I first saw it, I thought it would be unanimous praise.

Wonder valtryek re color is a  complete copy of cosmic pegasus ( Hasbros knock version of big bang pegasus)
I don't like the colors( like completely red vl) this is just my opinion. Don't take this literal. 
Not a big fan of the new Valkyrie but beyblade are my favorite thing so I can't hate it.

The recolor looks more like Galaxy Pegasus than Cosmic. And this is starting to get off topic.
Nevermind
so,from what I can see in these images:
-the driver has a Rubber tip
-the red wings are retractible...?
It looks really cool! Though from what I can tell, the red wings on the layer do indeed move, that disk looks great! But what does it do? That tip looks cool and seems to have rubber.
So the Z Disc is now the forth plastic metal disc combo, but this time the metal Disc is new and maybe exclusive to the Z disc. Wish we have a better image of the parts though, it's really hard to tell some of the details of the Ev Driver. Also, a translation for a better understanding of Valkyrie's potential(wether good or bad).
The Z disk stands for Zenith, the Ev driver stands for Evolution.
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:36 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: The Z disk stands for Zenith, the Ev driver stands for Evolution.

Thanks for the info.

Though this time around, the names were completely predictable.
So the Z disk has a gimmick like god Valkyries?

So a disk that has a gimmick

(Oct. 12, 2018  11:14 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:03 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Wonder valtryek re color is a  complete copy of cosmic pegasus ( Hasbros knock version of big bang pegasus)

The recolor looks more like Galaxy Pegasus than Cosmic. And this is starting to get off topic.
Nevermind

Cosmic pegasus has red performance tip same color as wonder valtryeks driver
Please get on topic about cho z Valkyrie,not some wonder valtryek news
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:45 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: So the Z disk has a gimmick like god Valkyries?

(Oct. 12, 2018  11:14 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The recolor looks more like Galaxy Pegasus than Cosmic. And this is starting to get off topic.
Nevermind

Now this is getting off topic.
You see how in the image, there is a close up On the Driver, maybe the driver has CHO Z Awekening System that was rumored a lon time ago
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:18 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,from what I can see in these images:
Is this the new CoroCoro? Just wondering when a better quality image will come out along with a detailed description.
Cosmic pegasus the hasbro one. The rip of version of big bang( American release)( beyblade metal fury)I'm saying that the colors red plus blue and similar driver colors resemblence make them closer wV to Cosmic pegasus(hasbro) than wV to galaxy pegasus

Read my latest posted
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:45 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: So the Z disk has a gimmick like god Valkyries?

Please stop talking about this, it’s getting annoying.
I don’t want an administrator doing something to you guys for talking about something off topic
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

The shades of wonder valtryek resembles cosmic pegasus rather then Galaxy pegasus.
JavariTheChamp plz decide the argument
ENOUGH!!! It's getting off topic, so please just put this to rest

*sigh* Now, how about that new Valkyrie? This could possibly be Diablo Nemesis X:D if it was implemented into Burst, or at least similar to Nemesis' concept with Zenith doing... something to Valkyrie.
Off topic, please drop it
Is X :D a triple changer 

Edit: sure that it is
I checked to make sure my info about Diablo Nemesis is correct. I was talking about how one part affects a different part during battle, with Diablo Nemesis' Ultimate Balance mode allowing it to change the tips of X: D during battle when its 4D wheele is hit, the Disc might actually affect the new Valkyrie Layer exclusively in some way according to what the pictures depict. But we don't know how the Disc will affect Valkyrie exactly, or if Zenith is just a regular Disc and I'm just looking too much into it.
Some thing as like is the rubber hits the ground and cause the red to fling out more due to change in speed of the bey? Causing more contact

Evolution could be like variable dash

But less self KO's
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:18 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,from what I can see in these images:

From what I can see, the disc has secondary wings on it that move with the clicks, the red wings absorb in low spin but in high spin them pushing in exposes the contact points, delivering a smash attack, the driver looks like variable and judging by the little close up of the tip lighting up, I think it might have a gimmick like reboot. Most of this wouldn’t actually work that well in real life probably, but anime wise you now have a bey that has:
-A mid-battle boost that gets stronger the more it’s used,
-contact points that are hidden, exposing themselves only in an attack,
-Smaller wing that move based on burst proximity, also defending contact points when close to bursting,

So yea, pretty cool.

If none of that made sense to you, basically the red wings go in when hit, which works as bound defense in low spin, but this also exposes the contact points, ramming them into the enemy bey in high spin contacts. The disc has wings on it that work with the layer but could shift with the clicks because it’s part of the disc, combined with its 3 sided nature allows you to choose whether the bey should get more or less aggressive as the battle continues. The driver appears to be something like variable but with a reboot gimmick.