[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

Does anyone else notice the red part is sandwiched between the wings and the bottom? This likely means that the layer will be either very thick, or the disk is blue and very sharp.
(Sep. 19, 2018  2:16 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Does anyone else notice the red part is sandwiched between the wings and the bottom? This likely means that the layer will be either very thick, or the disk is blue and very sharp.

We can see that the carp is silver grey
(Sep. 19, 2018  2:16 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Does anyone else notice the red part is sandwiched between the wings and the bottom? This likely means that the layer will be either very thick, or the disk is blue and very sharp.

The disk is visible and clearly unpainted. I'd assume some thickness to it for now.
I am not thrilled about the return of bound attack at all, they better give us a way to disable it again
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:19 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I am not thrilled about the return of bound attack at all, they better give us a way to disable it again

Perhaps they'll do a Buster Xcalibur and have two.modes, a Bound mode and a Strike mode (essentially the stationary mode).

Unfortunately, the shape + a bound gimmick doesn't sound great for attack but maybe the red parts are using the springs?

Sorry for the confusion. I see now that this means the layer is really thick. This is probably why there is not too much metal.
Maybe you have to lock the wings before the battle to make them spring loaded and when the red parts get hit, a bound attack will be unleashed. Grin
(Sep. 20, 2018  7:34 AM)TL14 Wrote: Maybe you have to lock the wings before the battle to make them spring loaded and when the red parts get hit, a bound attack will be unleashed. Grin

That would be cool Grin
I don't see the red wings as a major thing here, especially as I don't see any sort of spring or latch around them. I suspect they'll just flop about a little bit Ragnaruk style and just generally be useless.
This actually might be that there are Five more Beybade related reveals before the actuall look at Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev and the Cho-Z might be replaced with a different name (of course it will). From Geist Fafnir (B-122) to this beyblade (B-127) Let’s actually hope we get the best out of this one. Reshuffle/Custom Set (B-128) comes after Valkyrie I think, but they’ll both be released at the same time I guess.

No, wait, Launcher sets B-123 and B-124 have released so that’s 2 less reveals and 3 reveals left until Cho-Z Valkyrie. Valkyrie’s the third reveal.
Since there are 3 springs, I think it is possible that the wings actually lock in and spring out afterwards, when it gets hit enough times.
(Sep. 30, 2018  1:06 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: This actually might be that there are Five more Beybade related reveals before the actuall look at Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev and the Cho-Z might be replaced with a different name (of course it will). From Geist Fafnir (B-122) to this beyblade (B-127) Let’s actually hope we get the best out of this one. Reshuffle/Custom Set (B-128) comes after Valkyrie I think, but they’ll both be released at the same time I guess.

No, wait, Launcher sets B-123 and B-124 have released so that’s 2 less reveals and 3 reveals left until Cho-Z Valkyrie. Valkyrie’s the third reveal.

B-125 is the random booster with Dead Hades. So 2 reveals.
B-126 is the new Mugen stadium with Cho Z Duo Eclipse, so the new Valkyrie is the next reveal
This is all good stuff, but I am waiting for Tomy themselves to release a dedicated overview of their products like Dead Hades and the Double-Mugen Beystadium
(Oct. 01, 2018  5:10 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: This is all good stuff, but I am waiting for Tomy themselves to release a dedicated overview of their products like Dead Hades and the Double-Mugen Beystadium

And that's gonna happen sometime in October. They always (except for a few occasions) do their overviews of their Beyblade products the month of their release
Kinda off topic but i don't think TT will just show a quarter off what we think is a recolour of bL. I think that we will get a new Longinus, or a slightly redesinged version. It just seems impractical and useless to "censor" a recolor of an already seen bey.
(Oct. 01, 2018  7:55 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  5:10 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: This is all good stuff, but I am waiting for Tomy themselves to release a dedicated overview of their products like Dead Hades and the Double-Mugen Beystadium

And that's gonna happen sometime in October. They always (except for a few occasions) do their overviews of their Beyblade products the month of their release
Today’s October 1st
(Oct. 01, 2018  10:58 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  7:55 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: And that's gonna happen sometime in October. They always (except for a few occasions) do their overviews of their Beyblade products the month of their release
Today’s October 1st

They usually do the overview after CoroCoro, which is around the 15th of each month.

(Oct. 01, 2018  9:17 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Kinda off topic but i don't think TT will just show a quarter off what we think is a recolour of bL. I think that we will get a new Longinus, or a slightly redesinged version. It just seems impractical and useless to "censor" a recolor  of an already seen bey.

This post should belong in the Reshuffle Set Thread, but I'll still give my opinion. I think that TT is hiding part of the bL recolor and the cR recolor because they want it to be consistent and mysterious. Also, they might be hiding some stickers for some reason, but I doubt it.
Created page on wiki for Valkyrie, hope no one minds that I did it a little early ?
Layer looks defence type? Very round shape not a lot of contact points
(Oct. 05, 2018  7:05 AM)UFO Wrote: Layer looks defence type? Very round shape not a lot of contact points

I think a lot of this is the angle. I do see at least 3 major contacts on it at any rate, although there is admittedly way too much junk in between them.
(Oct. 05, 2018  7:05 AM)UFO Wrote: Layer looks defence type? Very round shape not a lot of contact points

Who knows what TT is doing at this point? They have already made the main character’s bey a balance type (the first main character bey that isn’t an attack type) so based on that, your hypothesis is still valid.

I don't agree I see three contact points and three fairly blunt surfaces (which make for great attack types; remember how great Valkyrie was in the single layer and dual layer days with it's three blunt angle attack points)
So , the time has come , wV is R.I.P , new Valkyrie will come !!