[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Sep. 04, 2018  4:35 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:12 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: The thing i'm inquiring about is: Will it be good for battle? We've have God Valkyrie, Who gives one thing and loses another. for example, it had good burst resistance, due to it's spring, but it also had slow attack rates. Strike God Valkyrie had more recoil induction, which could also backfire on itself. while this doesn't have a spring, i do wonder if the attack points can do what V2 and wV have done.

It seems like the edges are less pronounced, and don't pop out as much. It also seems like there is less metal on the contact points itself. One of the only reasons that wV was really good for attack was the metal near the contact points.

Not much of Metal on the sides of Winning Valkrie but then it has the Metal kind of supporting the attacks. It's heavy too and does what the recent Xcalibur line aims to do but is way too imbalanced for the reliable part of the equation...
I feel this will not have any wearing of layer ,as the super z awakening “system” is in both this Valkyrie and the red bey in the new customise set.so both will have the same thing.just the red bey will have an extra gimmick (which I guess is dual rotation).
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:35 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: It seems like the edges are less pronounced, and don't pop out as much.
This is true mostly everywhere but the leading edge of the big blue wings. You've got at least 3 decent aggressive contacts in those. The question here is "how much does everything else get in the way?"
(Sep. 06, 2018  3:39 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:35 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: It seems like the edges are less pronounced, and don't pop out as much.
This is true mostly everywhere but the leading edge of the big blue wings. You've got at least 3 decent aggressive contacts in those. The question here is "how much does everything else get in the way?"

The thing is the wideness of the middle part. It makes the wings less effective.
(Sep. 06, 2018  4:03 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The thing is the wideness of the middle part. It makes the wings less effective.

Yes, that is part of the "everything else in the way".
(Sep. 06, 2018  4:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  4:03 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The thing is the wideness of the middle part. It makes the wings less effective.

Yes, that is part of the "everything else in the way".

Yeah.
Hmm...
The cho z aeclipse had a god chip like center, what if this is a new feature, having a built in level chip slot which explains the absence of on on the launcher slots...?(probably not)

My idea for the EV driver would be something like a cross between reboot and variable, having a mode change that gets more powerful the more you use it.

Has anyone else noticed that the paper with wV’s concept art from a while back had a drawing that looked just like this thing?
Guys,I spent some time staring at the pic,and found something extremely interesting
There are

SPRINGS IN THE LAYERS.WHATTTTTTT,ALSO there is some complex mechanism going on which I guess is for the super z awakening

Also the springs are on the wings(rhyme LOL),and they are HUGE.slso there is a slot on each wing through which we can see the spring better,
Also the layer is slit from the between if you know what I mean.like the upper part of the layer is separated from the lower part and maybe even 3 slits .this is crazy,guys please speculate more on this

(Sep. 16, 2018  4:18 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: This thinh is out for pre order

Link

Also guys,can somebody else see the metal level chip in this bey,I am going crazy,I look at he pic for 2 minutes and this happens,also the layer is slit so I assume only the hope layer moves.oh man,

Also sorry for spam posts
(Sep. 16, 2018  4:15 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Guys,I spent some time staring at the pic,and found something extremely interesting
There are

SPRINGS IN THE LAYERS.WHATTTTTTT,ALSO there is some complex  mechanism going on which I guess is for the super z awakening

Also the springs are on the wings(rhyme LOL),and they are HUGE.slso there is a slot on each wing through which we can see the spring better,

where? I don't see anything
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:19 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: where? I don't see anything

[Image: 1zya5nd.png]

This is what he means, hope it helps. If you look closely, you can see three springs.
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:01 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

This is what he means, hope it helps. If you look closely, you can see three springs.
oh,I didn't see this better-quality image,thanks!

EDIT: so,I'm pretty sure the thing that will move with the springs are these red blades,they are the only things that seem moveable in this layer
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:01 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Oh I see them, thank you very much for the images! I can see there seems to be a top layer that probably does the bound attack gimmick which is really cool.
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:01 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: 1zya5nd.png]

Oh I see them, thank you very much for the images! I can see there seems to be a top layer that probably does the bound attack gimmick which is really cool.

If you think about it, having 3 spring as opposed to one is probably going to make the blades harder to move. This could result in this new Valkyrie being really strong, while still muffling attacks a bit.
Wow, another bound/spring gimmick. I didn't see this coming, I think this is REALLY original TT. Nice Job!
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh I see them, thank you very much for the images! I can see there seems to be a top layer that probably does the bound attack gimmick which is really cool.

If you think about it, having 3 spring as opposed to one is probably going to make the blades harder to move. This could result in this new Valkyrie being really strong, while still muffling attacks a bit.

as I said,the things that moves are probably the red blades,and they look separated one-another,so I think that's why it needs 3 springs.
From the new image it looks like the red and blue are separated a bit.
I am really kind of disappointed with what TT has done with the Valkyrie line. I feel they should focus more on the original Valkyrie shape from the single layers, I really liked it’s design. Not too fond of the chunky, three bladed shape that we have developed. I liked it better when the larger blades faced backwards, with the smaller blades right in front of the contacts to prevent excess recoil as opposed to the simple shape found in later Valkyries.
[Image: 2qvfjhf.png]

On this image I also see what appear to be hinges on the red wings part I circled in orange.
So I guess this is the true sequel to god Valkyrie...... interesting, but..... I’m still concerned On how this cho z awakening feature works.
(Sep. 16, 2018  9:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 2qvfjhf.png]

On this image I also see what appear to be hinges on the red wings part I circled in orange.

so gV+hK+wV?
(Sep. 16, 2018  10:35 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so gV+hK+wV?

Given their size I'd liken them to Blaze/Crash Ragnaruk's smaller "stamina wings" over Hazard Kerbeus' large chains, but the gimmick is pretty much the same thing between them anyways.

The springs clearly affect the blue layer, and the metal bits on it though. With so much more weight behind the spring loaded section, who knows how much the springs will actually affect it?