[Product]  B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword

A new Starter to be released in August 2018.

UPDATE:

(Jul. 15, 2018  8:35 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: 4904810119098_4ffad2a9d6c741aeb6f00fca84d5b3f7.jpg]
[Image: 4904810119098_b5320a2130be4b358355e652058f134f.jpg]
[Image: 4904810119098_4bb0ab5df9e94993adddd3eca6818b97.jpg]
Jean Bogard couldn't afford a Sword Launcher I see..

(Jul. 18, 2018  8:03 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:

I'll put that vid in here too, thanks a bunch @[ClearWing R34]!
Thanks for the information Kai-V! If you don't mind me asking.. From where are you getting this info?
In both Dual Layer system and God Layer system, the beyblade released in Augest are a booster and a triple booster set. But this time it is a starter instead of a booster...
Interesting.
Anyway kai-v, are there any new names coming for super zetsu realises
i just ordered b-102, now they're at 120.......welp, preordering, here i come. hahahaha
(Mar. 07, 2018  11:58 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks for the information Kai-V! If you don't mind me asking.. From where are you getting this info?

Kai-V is an omniscient being who imparts starving mortals such as ourselves with the morsels of Beyblade foreknowledge we so unknowingly desired. She does so not out of grace, but because it pleases her. May the great Kai-V excuse your insolence and show mercy upon your blader spirit.

Beymen.
(Mar. 07, 2018  6:12 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Kai-V is an omniscient being who imparts starving mortals such as ourselves with the morsels of Beyblade foreknowledge we so unknowingly desired. She does so not out of grace, but because it pleases her. May the great Kai-V excuse your insolence and show mercy upon your blader spirit.

Beymen.

Did I miss the @[Kai-V] cult sign ups??
(Mar. 07, 2018  7:47 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  6:12 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Kai-V is an omniscient being who imparts starving mortals such as ourselves with the morsels of Beyblade foreknowledge we so unknowingly desired. She does so not out of grace, but because it pleases her. May the great Kai-V excuse your insolence and show mercy upon your blader spirit.

Beymen.

Did I miss the @[Kai-V] cult sign ups??

Yes. Sign ups were filled in 5 seconds. We're going to recruit more in the next few months.

Anyway, let's not get too overboard and go off topic.
(Mar. 07, 2018  6:12 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  11:58 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks for the information Kai-V! If you don't mind me asking.. From where are you getting this info?

Kai-V is an omniscient being who imparts starving mortals such as ourselves with the morsels of Beyblade foreknowledge we so unknowingly desired. She does so not out of grace, but because it pleases her. May the great Kai-V excuse your insolence and show mercy upon your blader spirit.

Beymen.

In other words, Kai-V is Takara Tomy itself.
Even though August is far.. the starter is a great way to end the summer.
(Mar. 08, 2018  9:32 AM)Dodgest Wrote: 2 things: 1: KV is a WOMAN!¿ WTF? I didn't think women liked beys. An 2 even though August is far.. the starter is a great way to end the summer.

You're dead bro.R.I.P.You just insulted Kai-V.
(Mar. 08, 2018  9:32 AM)Dodgest Wrote: 2 things: 1: KV is a WOMAN!¿ WTF? I didn't think women liked beys. An 2 even though August is far.. the starter is a great way to end the summer.

Just to make something clear, there are plenty of women interested in Beyblade. Actually, there are some quite prominent members of the WBO that are women. Yes, Beyblades main demographic is little boys, but I can't really ever think of a time the demographic was the only one buying something, heh. Different people have different interests. And, those interests are influenced by society based on gender, yes. But, that doesn't mean people can't or don't stray away from the "expectation". A lot of women and girls are into Beyblade. I mean, it is understandable to connect Beyblade to only boys, though. Seeing as that is what is in the show and manga to sell the products. And, you know, I always get a bit surprised by how many people still just automatically assume a lot of the people here are male, heh (which, I suppose may be true...?). I mean, I'm not generalizing this place. Most of the people here tend to not assume gender, but new members tend to think so. But, this post was just to say that women can be quite interested in Beyblade and that a quite experienced and knowledgeable member of this site being female shouldn't be too much of a surprise, haha. Now, this is off-topic so this discussion shouldn't really continue. Sorry. Hope this doesn't come off wrong. I just wanted to say why this may be a recurring guess and assumption made on WBO members behalf. Nothing more. I'm not mad or "attacking" the person I am replying to. Just explaining things.

Woah woah woah, as Ayane said above, beyblade isnt(or shouldnt) be specifically associated with only the male gender. The target audience is most likely males but even then, females like to indulge in the hobby too.
starter to woman's rights. that took one heck of a turn.
Well, if this is the case you are totally wrong. Mage and Ayane have justified enough and as they have said beyblade may be a boy sport.. but even girls/women like to participate in this game and enjoy it.
#GirlPower
To get things back on topic the beyblade could be L/R. B-119 is a recolor of the L/R beylauncher so it would make sense for a new L/R beyblade to be the starter directly afterwards. But if that is true then what beyblade could it be? Z-A has a design that would not work in both spin directions. W-V is right spin. Could E-F be dual spin?

Or I just went on a long tangent and the B-119 L/R beylauncher is just to make a new color and nothing else.
E-F is releasing in march with the others so I don't think this is it... Maybe Hell Salamander?
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:54 PM)KnightPro Wrote: E-F is releasing in march with the others so I don't think this is it... Maybe Hell Salamander?

Somehow I forgot about H-S. Not much is confirmed about it so it could be a possibility. We will just have to see.
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:56 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:54 PM)KnightPro Wrote: E-F is releasing in march with the others so I don't think this is it... Maybe Hell Salamander?

Somehow I forgot about H-S. Not much is confirmed about it so it could be a possibility. We will just have to see.

Yea! Something else we need is a Flat Ball type driver in Burst Lol! we need our second Forbidden Ionis
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:59 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:56 PM)MWF Wrote: Somehow I forgot about H-S. Not much is confirmed about it so it could be a possibility. We will just have to see.

Yea! Something else we need is a Flat Ball type driver in Burst Lol! we need our second Forbidden Ionis

It would be interesting. If a fifth Spriggan is made then it could be cool if it was a homage to S2 where it is a wider S2 with metal. The flat ball driver idea would make for a good callback to fusion.

Though a wide flat ball could be H-S driver because if H-S is dual spin it would be more of a spriggan replacement than Z-A.
(Mar. 08, 2018  5:06 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:59 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Yea! Something else we need is a Flat Ball type driver in Burst Lol! we need our second Forbidden Ionis

It would be interesting. If a fifth Spriggan is made then it could be cool if it was a homage to S2 where it is a wider S2 with metal. The flat ball driver idea would make for a good callback to fusion.

Though a wide flat ball could be H-S driver because if H-S is dual spin it would be more of a spriggan replacement than Z-A.

Yea I agree i also want more Balance types in the game since they are my favorite
Maybe this launcher will be see through. Hopefully it wont be like the LS & SR launchers. Their good but I got 3 of em. Maybe someone actually uses this recolor in the show. Took me a while to use it an now I luv it. I wonder if launchers could ever be made with metal in them?
Maybe it is a new spriggan
My guess would be that it's Buster Xcalibur, but we'll need more info first.