[Product]  B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword

Like jinbee said, it'll prob be B. Xcalibur
Xcalibur has always been a starter. And what better way to end the summer than with a staple bey like Xcalibur
That would be nice
Just imagine if Buster Xcalibur was a RB bey. Everyone is going to be pissed off.????
(Jun. 23, 2018  1:48 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Just imagine if Buster Xcalibur was a RB bey. Everyone is going to be pissed off.????

A random Booster won't come for some time now because they just announced one. I think it's going to be a Starter as it always has been...(for primary releases...) And it should be accompanied by the "Final Sword Launcher" which is not feeble...

*Looks at DSL*
(Mar. 07, 2018  11:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A new Starter to be released in August 2018.

its probably the new xcalibur
(Jun. 23, 2018  5:14 PM)Paradox1 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  11:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A new Starter to be released in August 2018.

its probably the new xcalibur
The last xcalibur was really cool so I expect this one to be just as or more cool
MY only problem with Buster Xcalibur will be like if has more metal ( more metal = more unbalanced layer = less stamina = useless for Spin Finish but better for Burst finish or Ring - out finish )
(Jun. 23, 2018  5:24 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: MY only problem with Buster Xcalibur will be like if has more metal ( more metal = more unbalanced layer = less stamina = useless for Spin Finish but better for Burst finish or Ring - out finish )
That means we could be in for a layer that might outclass Winning Valkyrie and Z Achilles
(Jun. 23, 2018  5:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2018  5:24 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: MY only problem with Buster Xcalibur will be like if has more metal ( more metal = more unbalanced layer = less stamina = useless for Spin Finish but better for Burst finish or Ring - out finish )
That means we could be in for a layer that might outclass Winning Valkyrie and Z Achilles

But if they add even more metal to the blade ( Even more than Seig Xcalibur ) They might make it more unbalanced
(Jun. 23, 2018  5:30 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2018  5:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That means we could be in for a layer that might outclass Winning Valkyrie and Z Achilles

But if they add even more metal to the blade ( Even more than Seig Xcalibur ) They might make it more unbalanced
That means it will have a really good attack at the cost of stamina
(Jun. 23, 2018  5:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That means it will have a really good attack at the cost of stamina

But stamina is nessasary too ( like in the case of stock WV combo where WV uses all its stamina due to Volcanic driver )
(Jun. 23, 2018  5:36 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2018  5:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That means it will have a really good attack at the cost of stamina

But stamina is nessasary too ( like in the case of stock WV combo where WV uses all its stamina due to Volcanic driver )

With the right driver, it could be really good
I suspect Buster Xcalibur because, if I remember right, it's the last of the early batch of trademark names that came out. The second batch (Dead Hades, etc.) may come later then since they were registered later on.
I hope this will be the definitive attack layer. At the moment, and after rP release probably even more, the chouzetsu meta is dominated by defense. I need a layer able to consistently burst eF and hS.
(Jun. 23, 2018  6:20 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: I hope this will be the definitive attack layer. At the moment, and after rP release probably even more, the chouzetsu meta is dominated by defense. I need a layer able to consistently burst eF and hS.

But we don't know how Revive Phoenix will perform yet. Furthermore, we don't know if this will be a new Xcalibur will be this one, or even an attack type. Even if it was Xcalibur, we don't know if it'll be good yet as we don't even have an image.

Let's not jump to conclusions until more information about this release is revealed.
Whatever it is, I don’t think it will be better than winning Valkyrie. wV was already stated to be the “ultimate attack type” in the anime, and if bX was better, they would be throwing wV under the bus ?
(Jun. 23, 2018  11:51 PM)leosama Wrote: Whatever it is, I don’t think it will be better than winning Valkyrie. wV was already stated to be the “ultimate attack type” in the anime, and if bX was better, they would be throwing wV under the bus ?

The anime really doesn't correlate with IRL logic, or if it does then that just means it performs how it is expected to. They could have wV be the most worthless attack type layer ever and they would say call it "ultimate attack type" because the show says so.
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:30 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2018  11:51 PM)leosama Wrote: Whatever it is, I don’t think it will be better than winning Valkyrie. wV was already stated to be the “ultimate attack type” in the anime, and if bX was better, they would be throwing wV under the bus ?

The anime really doesn't correlate with IRL logic, or if it does then that just means it performs how it is expected to. They could have wV be the most worthless attack type layer ever and they would say call it "ultimate attack type" because the show says so.

oh
bahaha yea I forgot about that, sorry ?? the anime usually is exaggerated anyways oops ?
(Jun. 30, 2018  7:50 PM)KnightPro Wrote: This is Buster Xcalibur, Correct?

We don't know, but presumably it is.
Well I can't say I was surprised. I still think the two gold parallel railings besides the sword blade is a shaft for the sword to pop out, a bit like the bK gimmick. However it could just be another super heavy sword instead.

[Image: 2qiqy6g.png]
Knowing Xcalibur is usually a prototype or a psuedo version of the next season, I'll keep my eyes peeled to notice anything different or special about it that separates it from the rest of Cho-Z.
Well except for Xeno Xcalibur, and I don't count Magnum. Sieg Xcalibur and Xcalibur definitely.