[Product]  B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword

(Jul. 04, 2018  3:46 AM)team CYAN Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2018  7:41 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That’d be sweet for TornadoStalling. And maybe packing a punch or two...

Imma be blunt, i need some insight on those terms like Stationary atk, Mobile atk, Tornadostall and stuff

Stationary attack: Strong attack combo on a stationary tip. Meant to burst stationary combos.
mobile attack: Attack on attack tip. Uses momentum to attack.
Tornado Staller: Stamina on a mobile yet stamina conserving tip. Stays on the tornado ridge as long as possible to avoid stationary attack, spin equalizers, and destabilizors.
Destabilizors: Stationary combo that gets under other combos to drain stamina.
Oh Snap!
(Jul. 05, 2018  1:50 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: OUMSIFm.jpg]
New Xcalibur image from Phoenix Guide

It seems to have the shape of archer hercules
I kinda like it, it looks cool. I still retain my theory that the sword might slide out a bit, the part around the sword blade looks straight.
I'm a huge Xcalibur fan, I wonder if this Cho-Z version will have an actual gimmick. Anyway, it looks a bit more oval than the other versions.
(Jul. 05, 2018  1:55 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

It seems to have the shape of archer hercules
Will THiS be the real Flash replacement? I think so...

that looks dope!
looks less metal?? so the handle's not metal... hmmmmm
(Jul. 05, 2018  5:14 AM)otterbvrn Wrote: looks less metal?? so the handle's not metal... hmmmmm

i can see it being More bulky and one large peice of Metal
The sword in the middle is THiCK as heck.
(Jul. 05, 2018  5:14 AM)otterbvrn Wrote: looks less metal?? so the handle's not metal... hmmmmm

Maybe not. The sword looks much wider than that one on Sieg Xcalibur, and it seems that this layer is much larger in size, which might be same as Maximum Garuda and Nightmare Longinus.
Oh man . I wanted double swords
limetka,nice find dude.
(Jul. 05, 2018  3:20 PM)Limetka Wrote: [Image: hy48YLC.png]

Qaudra impact?
Your observation skills are so good Limetka! Nice find! What you are saying might come true!
That looks like a dark blue Hit Frame that's causing the Quadra/Quadruple Impact!
EDIT: Actually, the tip of it is a bit flat, so it might be a new frame! (maybe called Pierce?)

Super epic.
I have much reason to believe a level chip will not make this thing balanced enough unless they release a metal version of the chip.
(Jul. 05, 2018  3:20 PM)Limetka Wrote: [Image: hy48YLC.png]

Qaudra impact?

Yeah I saw that and I was thinking the same thing, either it could pop out or twist to line up with the sword like Bahamuts gimmick in a way.
(Jul. 06, 2018  3:57 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: I have much reason to believe a level chip will not make this thing balanced enough unless they release a metal version of the chip.

I agree, and thoroughly approve of this idea of not balancing out with an LC. It'll actually be the second to do so, since Winning Valkyrie also doesn't balance out properly with an LC.
(Jul. 06, 2018  4:37 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2018  3:57 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: I have much reason to believe a level chip will not make this thing balanced enough unless they release a metal version of the chip.

I agree, and thoroughly approve of this idea of not balancing out with an LC. It'll actually be the second to do so, since Winning Valkyrie also doesn't balance out properly with an LC.

Probably, Since wV Does best without a Level Chip when you use it with Xtreme or Jolt. The flatness of the tips balance out the weight distribution, so it works best on rubber tips. so maybe Buster Xcalibur will be the same?
Still seems like Xcalibur will end up being a double layer where it will always end up being double impact no matter what disc you’re using.
I feel what we think as a frame could be a downward extension of the layer. Just a thought that is most likely going to remai a thought but I feel the idea is cool.