[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

I would go but I have I baseball game and I'm the starting pitcher for the game
Just in case if there are people watching and yet still unwilling to comment in. The Meetup is now Friday afternoon on June 15 at 4:00 at Millenium Park Shelter A.
Attendance:
Klaus
Sagittario-Fire
Madoka's Spirit
Kevinle2MBM
Jimmy2MBM
Benton2MBM

If anybody else wants to join us, you're more than welcome though all we needed was 2 more to make it an official tournament really wish that could have happened.

Oh I'm thinking about changing my name to Coach. Seeing I'm a Coach, and I have a shaved head like Coach Steele. I like his Character as well. What do you guys think? Leave it as Klaus or change to Coach?
put me down as a maybe
If I could get you to commit all we'd need is you to bring a friend and it would be official! Come on! Get your parents. You can't come to Rochester Hills now, so lay a some on them and bring a friend or brother of course! HAAA
(Jun. 10, 2012  11:44 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Ray Gun tournamnt
September (TBD) 2012!

Place: Belle Isle park Detroit or a hotel (most likely belle isle) shelter number TBD

Time: Sign up 11:45-12:30 tournament starts around 12:45

Format: Full Block Robin or Double Elimination dependig on number of bladers

Judges: Yuko Ray14 need about 2 more

Fees: 5 bucks fee free with bladers passport

Attendies:
Yuko Ray14
StormPegasus645

Possibly might go

this is my first tournament hope u can make it!

Anybody up for it
i am
(Jun. 15, 2012  4:45 PM)StormPegasus645 Wrote: i am

I got u down for it
I'll go to the one today!
and i'm with StormPegasus645, and on Detroit Destroyers
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:08 PM)MinecraftMatt Wrote: I'll go to the one today!
and i'm with StormPegasus645, and on Detroit Destroyers

um i guess you can be on my team
It was a very fun time we ended up having 8 bladers. We did a full round robin though it was unofficial we held it just like an official one. Madoka's Spirit finally competed along w two newcomers Minecraft Matt and Benton2MBM.
StormPegasus645 won, Sagittario-Fire came in second, Kevinle2MBM third, and I got fourth ...
It was amazing coming....Can't wait till the next one at mill.....
That Was An AMASING Tournament! Can't Believe that i got FIRST PLACE!!!!
YEEEEEEEESSS i am so proud of my teamate good job bro not even i have goten first! nice job!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks man, and i went 9-1 (9 wins, 1 Loss). I also only use one beyblade through out the whole tournament.
It was a fun meetup, but next time let us know when you ARE coming that way it can be official.
I was stuck using a zero-g compact launcher, had not used a ripcord in ages. My launches were awful.
You Still Beat me once.
I know, I did notice this morning too, I had completely the wrong tip on my flash it was my practice tip so I don't wear out my one I like for tournaments also affected my control. It scared me to use it more. then I don't know what happened with my L-Drago Guarding vs Kevin my last match the RDF when crazy, think it's worn out...

you aren't able to make it with Matt to Rochester Hills next week are you now? you'll be with the fam right?
ya when the tournament starts, my family will be leaving for Wisconsin
Ya i love it! But what is it's element?
We're going to try to do it again at Millenium park on Saturday June 30 at 4:00pm. Hope we can get some bladers back out there.
If only you could make that July 8th, cause then I'll still be in Wisconsin. Then on the 1st through the 7th, I'll be up near West Branch, MI.
MBM will be there
We'll do this one Sat June 30th. Maybe July 15 or 22 well do another Storm. but I'm definitely not doing one that weekend I'm hoping to do a tourney up in Traverse City if anything because that's where I'll be.
the 15th will definitely work. but when is the tournament in traverse city?