[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Just ordered some beys for prizes for the next tourneys... now can we get some people to confirm they can come to one of these???
I have 6 people between all the legendbladers and my son and I for AJ's farewell in Rochester Hills on the 24th. I have 5 for our next at Millennium Park either date works for all of is the 15th or Sat the 16th, if you can come please let me know and the date is up to you.

I know a lot of you don't know how the creating a tournament process works, the key for me is I NEED 8 bladers to confirm they can go BEFORE I can ask the WBO to make it official. That's why I need you talking in here and not just waiting for the tournament to pop up on the main page.
Thanks.
i can definitely go
Awesome, Storm so that makes 7 for AJ's and 6 for Millenium. Almost there people. The Grand Rapids kids were BEGGING me for when the next event was, where are you at now?
I'll wait unit, september I really don't want to battle with out u and Ur son Klaus. Also in an unrelated subject I'm in cider point right now! Can't wait to go on the melenium force! Thank you free WiFi!
I may be able to attend Millenium on the 16th. 15th is a definite no, though.
Ok that's fine just let us know when you can if you bring your brothers I can submit a proposal to the WBO and get it official. And it will most likely be full round robin or at least block. I felt bad I knocked your youngest brother into the losers bracket after the first round then your other brother knocked him out right away. Will get more battles this time
for the tournament in june have it on the 16th, that works best for me.
(Jun. 02, 2012  5:56 PM)Klaus Wrote: Ok that's fine just let us know when you can if you bring your brothers I can submit a proposal to the WBO and get it official. And it will most likely be full round robin or at least block. I felt bad I knocked your youngest brother into the losers bracket after the first round then your other brother knocked him out right away. Will get more battles this time
Yeah, my brothers will be coming if I can come. Also, I have another three bladers who may be able to carpool and go as well. Again, though, stuff is a little iffy.

Oh, and don't feel bad for walloping on my brothers; they had just ordered a whole bunch of stuff and didn't have much in the way of good parts. They weren't expecting to get very far, but they had a great time anyway.
Alright thanks Dude for the heads up. And yes I understand you rock. but that would be 11 bladers a heck of a Full Round Robin event. KevinLe2MBM is bringing 2 friends too.

But to anybody else in Grand Rapids area: I had tons of people at Beydays asking for when the next tournament is, well I need you to let me know if you can come.

Ok this is my list of Confirm Participants for Schools Out For Summer at Millenium Park:
  • Sagittario-Fire
  • KevinLe2MBM
  • Jimmy2MBM
  • Benton2MBM
  • StormPegasus645
  • Still Needed
  • Still Needed
  • Klaus if needed otherwise I plan to just act as a judge depending on how many we get or if you guys really want me to blade I will.

No matter what Sag-Fire and I will be there for a meet up if it's not official. Really hope we can get a few more bladers though and get it official!

The AJ's Farewell Tournament in Rochester Hills on June 24th is Official.
MBM WILL BE DA RIGHT THERE!!!
(Jun. 03, 2012  1:17 PM)Klaus Wrote: Alright thanks Dude for the heads up. And yes I understand you rock. but that would be 11 bladers a heck of a Full Round Robin event. KevinLe2MBM is bringing 2 friends too.

But to anybody else in Grand Rapids area: I had tons of people at Beydays asking for when the next tournament is, well I need you to let me know if you can come.

Ok this is my list of Confirm Participants for Schools Out For Summer at Millenium Park:
  • Sagittario-Fire
  • KevinLe2MBM
  • Jimmy2MBM
  • Benton2MBM
  • StormPegasus645
  • Still Needed
  • Still Needed
  • Klaus if needed otherwise I plan to just act as a judge depending on how many we get or if you guys really want me to blade I will.

No matter what Sag-Fire and I will be there for a meet up if it's not official. Really hope we can get a few more bladers though and get it official!

The AJ's Farewell Tournament in Rochester Hills on June 24th is Official.

If I can get a ride I will go
Man I wish people would pay attention to the thread. Had so many interested bladers a beydays in GR and KevinLe is the only one doing anything. WE NEED just a few more people for the 16th! You know you want to!
Ordered will have for next tournaments/ or meetups:
Beylauncher L/R x6
Beat Lynx x2
Phantom Orion
Pirates Orojya
Shinobi Saramander
Thief Phoenic!!!! x4!!!!!
Where is it
Cant wait till the 16
I will get uno phantom Orion and uno pirates oryoa
Is it just one event? for June 16Th
Right now the 16th is just a meetup we'll run through a tournament process with whoever shows up though. seeing we only have 6 people who can confirm they'll be there.
(Jun. 09, 2012  7:09 PM)Klaus Wrote: Right now the 16th is just a meetup we'll run through a tournament process with whoever shows up though. seeing we only have 6 people who can confirm they'll be there.

I wanna go but I neeeeed a ride!
Ray Gun tournamnt
September (TBD) 2012!

Place: Belle Isle park Detroit or a hotel (most likely belle isle) shelter number TBD

Time: Sign up 11:45-12:30 tournament starts around 12:45

Format: Full Block Robin or Double Elimination dependig on number of bladers

Judges: Yuko Ray14 need about 2 more

Fees: 5 bucks fee free with bladers passport

Attendies:
Yuko Ray14
StormPegasus645

Possibly might go

this is my first tournament hope u can make it!
sign me up as a Definetly, Yuko
Guys don't forget about the ones coming up real soon.
Meetup (unless we get some more bladers to let me know they're coming!) at Millenium Park in Grand Rapids Saturday June 16 at 12:00pm

Official Tournament AJ's Sendoff: A Legend is Never Forgotten. At Bloomers Park, Rochester Hills MI Sunday June 24 Starts @1:00PM

Definitely would like to see a few more bladers at both events!
Bad news. I can't come on the 16th. Just too much driving. We have to go down to Indy the day before, so you get the idea.
its ok dude we can still just have our own mini beybade tornament with all of us
No problem Dude! I understand but it is a bummer you guys were great to have at BeyDays. Maybe I'll plan something big for the end of summer if we can get you up for that.
Cant anyone go on June 16 You guy ask well here the next match!