MF-H Flash Orion W145MF (Help me beat this)

HOLY BLADER SPIRIT!

I was not expecting that. So Kries may be useful, after all...
Im so getting a Kreis Cygnus now! Can someone test if Kreis is any good with GB145?
Finally, Kreis ins't useless afterall and before Kreis Cygnus 145WD was only usefull for the Cygnus Energy Ring and the Wide Defence Performance, now it has Anti-Attack potential!

DJ - Yeah!DJ - Yeah!DJ - Yeah!DJ - Yeah!
Before everybody starts buying it, I'd like to see if I'm not the only person getting these results.
I always suspected that Kreis would be good. I've seen many videos on youtube where a stock Kreis Cygnus would KO beys like Diablo would.
PS: A combination beating a single very good combination is nice but it only makes it qualify for "niche" status unless it also beats other things.
I know you said we shouldn't suggest other attack types, but since I expect to see this combo at our tournament this Sunday, I'll probably field an attack bey just to see it in action. I've got all the parts of this one (tons of W145s, thank you TT for those Ifraid recolors) so I might do a few tests Saturday night when I free up just to see how wise that decision is. Haha

If this works as well as the tests indicate it does, I'll see more than a few of these and people shying away from Stamina and Defense (fist pump). I hope you're right.
(Jul. 27, 2012  1:55 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Before everybody starts buying it, I'd like to see if I'm not the only person getting these results.

No need to worry. Smile I did some testing (though, since I don't have W145, I tested against AD145), and the results are almost exactly similar to yours:

MF-L Flash Orion AD145MF vs Kreis Cygnus (for a little more stamina than Bull) BD145R2F
Looks like Kreis is good. Thanks for the testing, Primal. Smile
This is great, but still hesitant. Kries is my favorite looking wheel bar none but I always assumed it was worthless but it looks good in a display. I think Zancrow or Primal need to start a testing thread for it!
@Shaman-R: The tests don't necessarily mean that Kreis is a good part. Like others have said, just because Kreis is a counter to this one combo doesn't mean we'd be advocating it for top-tier status.

If what you were trying to say is that Kreis is a good part to beat this combo with, then sorry, haha. Tongue_out
(Jul. 27, 2012  10:21 PM)Primal Wrote: @Shaman-R: The tests don't necessarily mean that Kreis is a good part. Like others have said, just because Kreis is a counter to this one combo doesn't mean we'd be advocating it for top-tier status.

If what you were trying to say is that Kreis is a good part to beat this combo with, then sorry, haha. Tongue_out

That is what I meant,haha. But, could you or anyone test Kreis GB145R2F/RF?
I can.
Against this combo, I'm guessing?
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:31 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Against this combo, I'm guessing?

Yes. herp-derp.
Please refrain from using things like that.
This is the internet, you can't read minds, and the question wasn't directed towards you, so yeah Joyful_3
I'll see if I can get some tests done tomorrow, before or after Primal's tournament. Heck, maybe even at it to make the results more accurate (I know Ingulit will be looking to prove this combo's bawsness even more tomorrow ;D).
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:37 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Please refrain from using things like that.
This is the internet, you can't read minds, and the question wasn't directed towards you, so yeah Joyful_3
I'll see if I can get some tests done tomorrow, before or after Primal's tournament. Heck, maybe even at it to make the results more accurate (I know Ingulit will be looking to prove this combo's bawsness even more tomorrow ;D).

Yeah, against the Flash Orion.
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:37 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Please refrain from using things like that.

TOLD YOU booom! wuuuuuuuuuuut? i just proofed you WRONG! I can read minds!

Anyways, I shall buy all of the parts with this combo and pwn everyone. This can OS E230 combos, correct?

EDIT Sorry Hazel. Tongue_out
sorry, just to clarify. kreis is in defense (free rotating 60 degrees) mode? seems to make it wobble lots after being hit.. but perhaps that helps it to generated the momentum needed to ko attack combos?
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:56 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: TOLD YOU booom! wuuuuuuuuuuut? i just proofed you WRONG! I can read minds!

Anyways, I shall buy all of the parts with this combo and pwn everyone. This can OS E230 combos, correct?

I never said you were wrong, so yeah, still wasn't directed towards you Joyful_3
And, as has been seen, you won't be pwning anybody using Anti-Attack anytime soon. Look in the OP for your question, though it doesn't show much about OSing E230CS.
I think the Diablo metal / fusion wheel with a middle heighted spin track and a rubber attack type performance tip / bottom will do the job got you. My example :- MF Diablo Pisces T125R2F (this is what I use).
(May. 05, 2017  6:27 PM)Blader ZX Wrote: I think the Diablo metal / fusion wheel with a middle heighted spin track and a rubber attack type performance tip / bottom will do the job got you. My example :- MF Diablo Pisces T125R2F (this is what I use).

Note the date on the posts in this thread, haha. It's 5 years old, and Diablo has already been tested (and found to work fairly well) against this Flash combo.
Anything with duo perhaps lol. I mean a short bey with duo might work. Or even death or diablo.
(May. 05, 2017  9:11 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Anything with duo perhaps lol. I mean a short bey with duo might work. Or even death or diablo.

Thats true. I'm pretty sure something heavy and low recoil with RF tip can beat it. Maybe Basalt BD145RF of it's time or my Anti Attacker which is Duo 85RF.

BTW guys please don't nacro old threads
If you use Diablo with BD145RF or MF with a Metal Face (optional) and launch it not in flower pattern, then it might be able to knock Flash W145MF out of the stadium. Or, try the direct defensive way, Zirago Dragoon BD145RDF or Kraken Genbu E230TB (TB is also good, but you can try MB, CS etc). These defensive types are too heavy to knock out.
(Jul. 02, 2017  11:13 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: If you use Diablo with BD145RF or MF with a Metal Face (optional) and launch it not in flower pattern, then it might be able to knock Flash W145MF out of the stadium. Or, try the direct defensive way, Zirago Dragoon BD145RDF or Kraken Genbu E230TB (TB is also good, but you can try MB, CS etc). These defensive types are too heavy to knock out.

(Aug. 25, 2017  5:32 PM)CyberKerbeus GT Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2017  11:13 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: If you use Diablo with BD145RF or MF with a Metal Face (optional) and launch it not in flower pattern, then it might be able to knock Flash W145MF out of the stadium. Or, try the direct defensive way, Zirago Dragoon BD145RD
Kraken Genbu E230TB (TB is also good, but you can try MB, CS etc). These defensive types are too heavy to knock out.