[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

(Apr. 10, 2019  3:59 AM)Idoler Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  1:00 AM)Justj11. Wrote: And also another thing is your kid or one of the kids has to be at least 13 or older to take the organizer quiz

Can I be the one who organizes the tournament?  Or does it have to be one of them?  Either way I should have an option.  Thanks!
Anyone over the age 13 can become a organizer and host tournaments.  Please refer to the Orgainzer’s Guide for information regarding how to become an organizer.  You will find the guide on the “Rules and Resources” section.
(Apr. 10, 2019  3:59 AM)Idoler Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  1:00 AM)Justj11. Wrote: And also another thing is your kid or one of the kids has to be at least 13 or older to take the organizer quiz

Can I be the one who organizes the tournament?  Or does it have to be one of them?  Either way I should have an option.  Thanks!
You can be the one organizing an tournament But first you have to pass to organize your test which requires you to know a lot about competitive Beyblade rules how to make brackets and a lot of other stuff similar to what I just said but if your kid nerves the competitive rules and how to set up brackets he could help you and there’s another option you can research on the rules right on this website I don’t have the exact link currently but I know there’s a bunch of different threads that will teach you, also you can ask some people on the wbo Including myself and many others I’m sure that will be glad to help, you I hope You have an amazing day
Thanks all for your help. I have been checking out all the resources. I'll see what I can put together. I think we are both pretty excited. Thanks again!
(Apr. 11, 2019  2:17 AM)Idoler Wrote: Thanks all for your help. I have been checking out all the resources. I'll see what I can put together. I think we are both pretty excited. Thanks again!

No problem at all ?
Ugh. Damn LA is too far. Sure, it may TECHNICALLY be in SoCal, but SoCal is really big! Question about the organizer quiz: It says we have to post a thread about a tournament and get 4 people to confirm or say that they're interested/would come, but it seems like no one actually follows that rule, and the times I have posted about it, no one responds. Soooo... What's the deal with that?
(Apr. 24, 2019  12:47 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Ugh. Damn LA is too far. Sure, it may TECHNICALLY be in SoCal, but SoCal is really big! Question about the organizer quiz: It says we have to post a thread about a tournament and get 4 people to confirm or say that they're interested/would come, but it seems like no one actually follows that rule, and the times I have posted about it, no one responds. Soooo... What's the deal with that?
You need to post a thread for the organizers quiz to get people that are interested. On the quiz you need to get a link to the threads that the users posted in.
(Apr. 24, 2019  3:07 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  12:47 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Ugh. Damn LA is too far. Sure, it may TECHNICALLY be in SoCal, but SoCal is really big! Question about the organizer quiz: It says we have to post a thread about a tournament and get 4 people to confirm or say that they're interested/would come, but it seems like no one actually follows that rule, and the times I have posted about it, no one responds. Soooo... What's the deal with that?
You need to post a thread for the organizers quiz to get people that are interested. On the quiz you need to get a link to the threads that the users posted in.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. That's what I did. Speaking of which, check it out(I really need these 4 people): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anyone-...ournaments
(Apr. 24, 2019  3:54 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  3:07 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: You need to post a thread for the organizers quiz to get people that are interested. On the quiz you need to get a link to the threads that the users posted in.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. That's what I did. Speaking of which, check it out(I really need these 4 people): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anyone-...ournaments
How long is the drive to LA?
(Apr. 24, 2019  4:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  3:54 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. That's what I did. Speaking of which, check it out(I really need these 4 people): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anyone-...ournaments
How long is the drive to LA?

1-2(typically 2) hours, often over.
thats not a lot that's what i do

Hi IceCreeper. I suggest you stick to one thread for creating a community in the IE instead of making multiple SoCal threads. Multiple threads may be misdirecting people who are actually in the IE. Having one dedicated place for people to discuss a future tournament may be more helpful in building a community.
(Apr. 24, 2019  4:50 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  4:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: How long is the drive to LA?

1-2(typically 2) hours, often over.

Thats too far for me, I can’t drive.
(Apr. 24, 2019  5:42 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  4:50 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: 1-2(typically 2) hours, often over.

Thats too far for me, I can’t drive.

Exactly. I'm a minor. 14. My parents don't wanna go to some Beyblade tournament all day, especially when most of it is just driving there and back.
(Apr. 25, 2019  2:07 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  5:42 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Thats too far for me, I can’t drive.

Exactly. I'm a minor. 14. My parents don't wanna go to some Beyblade tournament all day, especially when most of it is just driving there and back.

Yeah, I have the same problem. I will only be allowed to travel to LA from San Diego when I move.
(Apr. 25, 2019  2:15 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  2:07 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Exactly. I'm a minor. 14. My parents don't wanna go to some Beyblade tournament all day, especially when most of it is just driving there and back.

Yeah, I have the same problem. I will only be allowed to travel to LA from San Diego when I move.

When will that be? Why don't you try to become an organizer to host tournaments yourself? I'll back you!
(Apr. 25, 2019  2:21 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  2:15 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah, I have the same problem. I will only be allowed  to travel to LA from San Diego when I move.

When will that be? Why don't you try to become an organizer to host tournaments yourself? I'll back you!

I’m moving this summer, I’m too young to become an organizer.
(Apr. 25, 2019  2:22 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  2:21 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: When will that be? Why don't you try to become an organizer to host tournaments yourself? I'll back you!

Moving where to? Closer to LA? Tell me in PM!
(Apr. 25, 2019  2:22 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  2:21 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: When will that be? Why don't you try to become an organizer to host tournaments yourself? I'll back you!

Unhappy We'll miss you. Safe travels.
(May. 28, 2019  1:35 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  2:22 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m moving this summer, I’m too young to become an organizer.
Unhappy We'll miss you. Safe travels.

Aww, Thanks. Smile
It was you moving to San Diego, right? If we can get more people in the area active, maybe we can run some events down here as well.
(Jun. 04, 2019  5:49 PM)Achi-baba Wrote: It was you moving to San Diego, right? If we can get more people in the area active, maybe we can run some events down here as well.

Yeah, I might know some people too!
I’m in San Diego it would be great to set up here maybe near balboa or closer to ur self (I’m going to be in japan but we can see what happens)
(Jun. 04, 2019  11:18 PM)ClexBlades Wrote: I’m in San Diego it would be great to set up here maybe near balboa or closer to ur self (I’m going to be in japan but we can see what happens)

Cool, I’m moving to Carlsbad