[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

reeee
i already have dead hades i don need ur store yeet
(Nov. 09, 2018  7:05 AM)DragonClaw Wrote: Hello Everyone,
So Dragon Claw Store here. I have an announcement
I will be selling random booster vol 12 on the day of the tournament $15 each
My supplier just confirmed to me that there will be 3-4 Dead Hades in those boosters I am selling.
So Good luck to the buyers.

*Our store will have a Giveaway Surprise Gift. You have two options to get those entries.

*1st Option
If you bought from us the random booster, you will receive a free entry with every single pack you buy.
*2nd Option
You can get an entry for $2.

*The amount of entries is not limited. For whoever bought from the store if you want to increase your chances of winning,  you can still buy extra entries. Everyone Can purchase any amount of entries they want.

*So Guys I would really appreciate it if you send me a message confirming that you are willing to buy if  you do so I can be clear on the amount I should bring with me on that day.
Thanks
Best Regards to all

I will try to buy one. ?
EDIT: I can buy one.
i mean maybe ill buy archer but nah i got a big counter for it
I want rp or ah
HI guys I would like to know if anyone has the destroy’ tip as maybe next tournament I can buy it from you if so please pm me thanks
(Nov. 18, 2018  12:48 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: HI guys I would like to know if anyone has the destroy’ tip as maybe next tournament I can buy it from you if so please pm me thanks
If you are looking to buy Ds' here's the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...Sw18Jbydd7
Edit: I misread your post.
(Nov. 18, 2018  12:48 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: HI guys I would like to know if anyone has the destroy’ tip as maybe next tournament I can buy it from you if so please pm me thanks
I have a destroy driver it barley used
Kinda the wrong place to post this
so that means that you have no desire to travel for a tournament?
if you are carpooling up to the bey area can you pm me on the travel details. i would like to bring my kids to a tournament to get shopping ideas before Christmas. thanks
Hopefully there a tournament in December
(Dec. 05, 2018  3:01 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Hopefully there a tournament in December

Justj11,
There will be a tournament on December 8th, in Malibu it is hosted by me , we are having around 30 players so far and there will be prizes for the first three winners. It will be really good and fun and the prizes  are worth coming. It is supported financially by an awesome man celebrating his son's birthday. If you guys want to join let me know so I can send you the address and the details. It is not running by WBO organizers though, however we will use the same rules of WBO.
(Dec. 05, 2018  3:01 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Hopefully there a tournament in December

The December 8 tournament DragonClaw is referring will be a private event in Malibu. It will not be run by the LA organizers. But if you still want to attend, just PM DragonClaw for the information.

As for the next WBO-run tournament, we are planning to have a Burst format event on December 15 at Grand Park.
sounds great i wonder what the name will be
Sorry for sounding annoying, but is the Wbo taking forever to process the tournament?
The tournament was so much fun
Long day Good times. Happy holidays. Cya next year
(Dec. 18, 2018  5:05 PM)OCTOJOHN Wrote: Long day Good times. Happy holidays. Cya next year

Same to u happy holidays or happy burstmas
Tournament thread up! MFB limited on 1/26/19.
You can keep beyblade tournament in Vijayawada, andrapradesh,india
oh no! I am not is possession of MFBs!
(Dec. 22, 2018  5:03 PM)OCTOJOHN Wrote: oh no! I am not is possession of MFBs!
You only need a few beys to be competitive.  A lot of stuff can work is what I am told.  I am completely new to it too as well.  Just trying it out. Trying a new location as well.