[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

I’m sorry for not responding to this earlier. We are looking at the 8th for sure.
(Aug. 23, 2018  2:06 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: I’m sorry for not responding to this earlier. We are looking at the 8th for sure.

Is there anyway to avoid Sept 8-9th?  It’s right after the 1st week of school for most and there tends to be a lot stuff that goes on on that weekend.  I think any other weekend in September is better.  Just a suggestion.  I know it’s not easy to plan events.

Also, I can bring a stadium if it helps to keep things moving.  Just let me know.
dang September 8th the 1st was perfect put i can still make it
(Aug. 23, 2018  3:21 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: dang September 8th the 1st was perfect put i can still make it

Yeah the 1st or the 2nd would be nice because of the long weekend.
I am good with the 8th especially because I just found out I had a 50 50 chance of going to the sep1 one and will I started school the 15 so sep8 sounds really good to me
I too would greatly prefer the event being on the 1st of September, but I guess it's ultimately up to the organizers
Hey, What format is it going to be? Burst, Metal, HMS?
Also when will it be happening and where?

I can do October 10th.
If anyone has a extra hS that he,she are willing to let me borrow...THANKS!

I'll will also bring TakaraTomy stadiums if you need then.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Grand-P...pid1458176

Thread is up!
Quietly waits for next tournament
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:05 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: Quietly waits for next tournament
I hope its in Early November or 3rd week of October so I could make it.
Can't go to a tourney until Nov 17 b/c marching season starts next week and Saturdays are completion day
Also waits for tournament
Quick question how do you make a thread. I'm still pretty new
(Oct. 14, 2018  2:28 AM)Bey Legend XD Wrote: Quick question how do you make a thread. I'm still pretty new
You tap Beyblade General...Etc...and you should see a icon called "Post a Thread" 

Wrong place to ask, but no worries your fine
(Oct. 14, 2018  2:45 AM)Bey Legend XD Wrote: Thanks man
Np. Make sure you create an appropriate thread according to the subject...Beyblade General, Video Games, Hobby Q and A...
Man next tournament I want to judge
Hello Everybody, I am looking to take the tournament organizer’s quiz so that I can start help hosting tournaments in LA. I am just thinking if we had more hosts the grunt work can divided up a little more. Jojo, Alta, and ThaKingThai have to do a lot of work behind the scenes so that we can all have a good time. Remember that they are volunteering their time and often times spending their own money on things so these tournaments can happen. I just want to do what I can to help out.

If you guys like this idea I need at least four people to show interest to attend a tournament that will be hosted by me. I need you to post in this thread that you would interested in attending a tournament later this year or early next year that I will host. I will of course still be asking for help from the current hosts and judges. I am not starting something new. I just want to add to the man power.
(Oct. 19, 2018  7:26 PM)Shindog Wrote: Hello Everybody, I am looking to take the tournament organizer’s quiz so that I can start help hosting tournaments in LA.  I am just thinking if we had more hosts the grunt work can divided up a little more.  Jojo, Alta, and ThaKingThai have to do a lot of work behind the scenes so that we can all have a good time.  Remember that they are volunteering their time and often times spending their own money on things so these tournaments can happen.  I just want to do what I can to help out.

If you guys like this idea I need at least four people to show interest to attend a tournament that will be hosted by me.  I need you to post in this thread that you would interested in attending a tournament later this year or early next year that I will host.  I will of course still be asking for help from the current hosts and judges.  I am not starting something new.  I just want to add to the man power.
Yesss.....!!!!! Shindog has my support. 
#Shin for the Win
(Oct. 19, 2018  7:26 PM)Shindog Wrote: Hello Everybody, I am looking to take the tournament organizer’s quiz so that I can start help hosting tournaments in LA.  I am just thinking if we had more hosts the grunt work can divided up a little more.  Jojo, Alta, and ThaKingThai have to do a lot of work behind the scenes so that we can all have a good time.  Remember that they are volunteering their time and often times spending their own money on things so these tournaments can happen.  I just want to do what I can to help out.

If you guys like this idea I need at least four people to show interest to attend a tournament that will be hosted by me.  I need you to post in this thread that you would interested in attending a tournament later this year or early next year that I will host.  I will of course still be asking for help from the current hosts and judges.  I am not starting something new.  I just want to add to the man power.
I will go! I can ask my Bey Club.

well , I was thinking about taking the organizer quiz as well so I can boost more beyblade tournaments in L.A but I am definitely down as a beyblader or even organizer

I would love to enter the tournaments if you host them in LA! #shindog for LA beyblade
You have my support shin dog
We are going to be running the third Night of The Spinning Dead tournament on the 27th, this is an annual event and is always Metal Fight Format. For anyone who doesn't own Metal Series parts, we will have spare parts to lend out and make combos.