[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

(Dec. 10, 2017  11:47 PM)Kei Wrote: Hey guys, I'm probably not going to be able to make it for an event this month ... but I am looking into the possibility of coming on the weekend of February 17-18 as it is a long weekend here in Ontario, and the flight prices are much cheaper at that point than around New Year's. Would it be possible to host an event on that weekend?

Hey @[ThaKingTai], @[Alta] (and Jojo, but I can never tag her lol), realized I forgot to tag you guys so I just wanted to follow up on the above. Thanks!
Actually nvm, it really is impossible to tag JoJo:p
It's because of the square brackets in her username, haha. Conflicts with the markup the tagging system uses.
Is there going to be a tournament in January?
(Dec. 30, 2017  5:05 AM)Joeyk Wrote: Is there going to be a tournament in January?

I hope so tbh, I need a Rebuttle hahahahaha
May I suggest a unlimited format metal tourney for our one in January? If we do have one at least.
So is there a tournament planned for this month?
We are going to hold off on a tournament for January, as we would not have all our hosts available. Next month we will be hosting an event near the 17th or 18th.
(Jan. 23, 2018  11:19 AM)Alta Wrote: Next month we will be hosting an event near the 17th or 18th.

I will be there. Smile
(Jan. 24, 2018  3:02 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  11:19 AM)Alta Wrote: Next month we will be hosting an event near the 17th or 18th.

I will be there. Smile

Awesome! I hope I battle you!
(Jan. 24, 2018  3:02 AM)Kei Wrote:

I will be there 
I had quite a bit of fun at this one. (Ps, I was the annoying guy in the black shirt)
Dude, when’s the next tournament? In LA?
(Mar. 20, 2018  3:52 AM)Cece Wrote: Dude, when’s the next tournament? In LA?

Hello! We are currently planning for a tournament on Saturday, March 31. Location is TBA.
(Mar. 20, 2018  4:29 AM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  3:52 AM)Cece Wrote: Dude, when’s the next tournament? In LA?

Hello! We are currently planning for a tournament on Saturday, March 31. Location is TBA.

If we could get a little bit more of a heads up we would love to come down for a tournament.
We are currently working out a situation with the hosts, and we may not host our next event until later in April, so unfortunately this month we will likely not be hosting a tournament. More info should be out soon.
(Mar. 26, 2018  1:56 AM)Alta Wrote: Hello,

My son is newly super into beyblades and I’d love to organize a meet up with other beyblade enthusiasts — do you guys have meet ups, besides official tournaments? Also is there a email list to subscribe to for news on tournaments and meet ups? Thanks! 
So is there a set up date for a tournament on April
Hey I hope your son has a blademazeing time on the wbo
Hope there is a Tournament in April, really dug the December Tpurnamwnt!
I hope there’s a tournament in April in la please I’ would try to help
(Apr. 06, 2018  3:46 AM)Just J 11 Wrote: Hey I hope your son has a blademazeing time on the wbo

Thank you! Smile
I can try to host a tournament once my organizer quiz gets checked out Maybe in May
Is there going to be a tournament in LA in may