[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

(Oct. 18, 2017  1:17 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  1:02 AM)JuniorBlader Wrote: Will this be MFB or burst?

I will most likely be MFB but not for sure.

We are actually looking to do Burst this time around.
@TheKingTai Ok, good to know. Also if you guys ever need a burst stadium, I can always bring mine.
Also what happened to the spinning dead???
True what happen, are we having the spinning dead tourney?
Burst tourney on the 4th of November confirmed?
(Oct. 17, 2017  9:43 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote: @[Kei] I should be available for the 30th for sure but I’ll try and get the 31st as well to see which is more convenient! Already planning for you dude!

Awesome, thanks! Do you know where it is likely the tournament will be hosted? Just so I can have an idea of where to stay when I come.
(Oct. 18, 2017  2:32 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  1:17 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: I will most likely be MFB but not for sure.

We are actually looking to do Burst this time around.

Great! Me, my dad and my brother will be there!
(Oct. 18, 2017  6:41 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2017  9:43 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote: @[Kei] I should be available for the 30th for sure but I’ll try and get the 31st as well to see which is more convenient! Already planning for you dude!

Awesome, thanks! Do you know where it is likely the tournament will be hosted? Just so I can have an idea of where to stay when I come.

Either of the two locations that we have our tournaments at will be in Downtown Los Angeles and are a short walk away from each other. I believe most hotels are pretty expensive downtown, but you could easily find a cheaper one and take either the bus or the trains to Union Station, whicc is also not far from our tournament locations.
(Oct. 18, 2017  1:02 AM)JuniorBlader Wrote: Will this be MFB or burst?

It will be Burst, possibly Team Format as the main event.
(Oct. 18, 2017  9:11 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: Either of the two locations that we have our tournaments at will be in Downtown Los Angeles and are a short walk away from each other. I believe most hotels are pretty expensive downtown, but you could easily find a cheaper one and take either the bus or the trains to Union Station, whicc is also not far from our tournament locations.

Thanks! What are the two possible locations?
(Oct. 19, 2017  1:53 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  9:11 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: Either of the two locations that we have our tournaments at will be in Downtown Los Angeles and are a short walk away from each other. I believe most hotels are pretty expensive downtown, but you could easily find a cheaper one and take either the bus or the trains to Union Station, whicc is also not far from our tournament locations.

Thanks! What are the two possible locations?

Grand Park or Weller Court. They are within 15 minutes walking of each other, so it’s not much of a big deal, but if you are planning on driving, paying for parking in the right spot near the venue would be what to worry about
I would really hope that we do not have it in front of City Hall again where we are forced to listen to people screaming about paying for their education and where the bathrooms are being used as hotels for bums. Seems pretty unsafe there.
(Oct. 19, 2017  4:37 PM)Alakai Wrote: I would really hope that we do not have it in front of City Hall again where we are forced to listen to people screaming about paying for their education and where the bathrooms are being used as hotels for bums.  Seems pretty unsafe there.

Normally, we check to make sure that events aren't happening at Grand Park when we host tournaments there. Had the event on the second level not conflicted with us, we would've been further up, away from City Hall and with Starbucks having the nearest bathroom. Though keep in mind that the protest and event at City Hall are very uncommon occurrences.
Has the Nov 4th tournament been confirmed? I need to put in for time off from work so me and my kids can attend
(Oct. 27, 2017  2:19 AM)JuniorBladerDad Wrote: Has the Nov 4th tournament been confirmed? I need to put in for time off from work so me and my kids can attend

Our next event is essentially confirmed for the 11th, there should be more info on it soon.
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of communication, but we were planning on having TWO events in November, one on the 11th and another on the 18th.
(Oct. 30, 2017  5:41 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: Hey guys, sorry for the lack of communication, but we were planning on having TWO events in November, one on the 11th and another on the 18th.

Are they both going to be burst?
We are considering having one of them being Hasbro Burst Format while the second one will be Plastics format like the event last December.
if its hasbro, im screwed...
it's like a week away, really going to happen?
Hey Guys! Im trying to become a organizer and I need submit a event proposal and I need your help. Would you mind helping me out and "register" for my event proposal by chance? You don't need too, but it would be awesome if you did. Please private message me if you want to do so.

PS: This isn't a real tournament, its just a proposal for a tournament I can do in the future.

Thanks.

~LebronShane
For those who didn't make it to the last event, here's an announcement.

I will be leaving the Tournament scene for a while because I am shipping out to the U.S. Navy tomorrow. The LA community has grown so much since we started Summer last year and these tournaments have been some of the happiest days of my life. I hope that the California blading community will continue to grow and improve until we rival and even surpass the bladers from Toronto.

It will be some time before I can join another tournament, but know that I will return still loving beyblade as much as I always have.
Awe man I soooo missed it! ???
Hey guys, I'm probably not going to be able to make it for an event this month ... but I am looking into the possibility of coming on the weekend of February 17-18 as it is a long weekend here in Ontario, and the flight prices are much cheaper at that point than around New Year's. Would it be possible to host an event on that weekend?