[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

Had a great time. Please keep me posted on next event.
Any events planned for July????
Sorry for the lack of activity lately, things have been rather busy for us.

We've been working on something big, but it requires a bit of scheduling. The idea is to have the next event in one of the last two weekends of the month, but if things don't go to plan, we'll have one early August regardless.

Thankyou all for bearing with us.
I think we should have another Fontana Tournament or somewhere near there. The traffic is to much for me personally when the tournaments are in LA.
I'll see what I can do about that, but a good way to avoid traffic is to take the Metrolink all the way to Union Station and then Weller Court is an 8 minute walk away.
Ok, Hope a tournament is set in the near future.
A tournament is being planned for the 12th of August.
So what would be better for you guys, the 12th or the 13th?
@[Lebron_Shane] @[RacingCheetahz] @[Ziya] @[DragonicMeister] @[AZNpro] @[KnightinGale] @[mesorangerxx] @[KitanoYuuki] @[lawesomeness] @[Steeper Turnip]

Will you guys be available for either of these days? Trust me, the surprise that we have in store for this event is one that you won't want to miss!
like a b eagle i rise ~_~ any events summer is like... almost over and i just got my wbo working and i wanna battle T~T
(Jul. 20, 2017  3:09 PM)Achi-baba Wrote: @[Lebron_Shane] @[RacingCheetahz] @[Ziya] @[DragonicMeister] @[AZNpro] @[KnightinGale] @[mesorangerxx] @[KitanoYuuki] @[lawesomeness] @[Steeper Turnip]

Will you guys be available for either of these days? Trust me, the surprise that we have in store for this event is one that you won't want to miss!

Both days are fine, but I would prefer Saturday.

I assume this is going to be a Burst?
I will be in VA from the 10th-13th Uncertain
Would the week prior to that be possible?
Either day should be fine.
(Jul. 20, 2017  3:09 PM)Achi-baba Wrote: @[Lebron_Shane] @[RacingCheetahz] @[Ziya] @[DragonicMeister] @[AZNpro] @[KnightinGale] @[mesorangerxx] @[KitanoYuuki] @[lawesomeness] @[Steeper Turnip]

Any of the two days should be good for me.
I'm more likely to be available the 12th

The 12th I may need to think about, but the 13th I would say no because will not make it on time.
When is the next tournament
?
Sorry that I couldn't attend!!!!!!!! I had sports come in the way Unhappy

Also who won the toury
(Aug. 20, 2017  2:30 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: Sorry that I couldn't attend!!!!!!!! I had sports come in the way Unhappy

Also who won the toury

JoJo won, K1mbo took second
I can go in December or next summer or next year I really want to go
The next tournament should be September 23
(Aug. 24, 2017  1:37 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: The next tournament should be September 23

Why? Are they really monthly?
Actually September 30th is the date we are looking at. Let us know if you guys can make it.