[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

(Apr. 19, 2017  7:10 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: @[AZNpro] @[KnightinGale] @[Sapphire] @[Agent-321] how do you guys feel about the tournament being out here on the 30th?

Come on everyone! We need to get the lead out on this event! At least give some response as to how you feel about the location in a different city, closer to the more inland bladers.

I'm good to go
Is their going to be the red sing up button but the MFB tournament?
(Apr. 27, 2017  2:29 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: Is their going to be the red sing up button but the MFB tournament?

Once I make the thread, click on it and click on the big blue Join Tournament box.
Thread's up guys. It's time to Test Your Metal!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Test-Your-Metal--76592
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KhYI1SBxmM&t=0s
Whens the next tourny???
We are planning on having it for Bey Days weekend.
(May. 07, 2017  3:01 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: We are planning on having it for Bey Days weekend.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that it's going to be [BST] format with the chance for Team format.
(May. 07, 2017  3:01 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: We are planning on having it for Bey Days weekend.

What is Bey Days weekend????
(May. 08, 2017  3:39 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote:

What is Bey Days weekend????

27-28 may
Yo guys! We are planning another tournament! This one will be on the 28th of May in celebration of BeyDays (probably, I think) It'll be in the LA county area, but because this is a special event, we will announce the place where it will be held soon! It'll start around our normal time of 12:30. We are planning Burst Format and Team Burst Format tournaments for that day so please be punctual and plan for the whole day.

Beyblade: ReVolt 2017
Confirmed:
ThaKingTai
Alta
JoJo
Achi-baba
For those who don't have a team, you are always free to form temporary teams of three.
Confirm me and Breakdown for this, and put WarsEnd on possible.

@[bey.bey_kid] @[Lebron_Shane] are either of you to able to go?
Ok, thanks for the info!
(May. 09, 2017  5:32 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Yo guys! We are planning another tournament! This one will be on the 28th of May in celebration of BeyDays (probably, I think) It'll be in the LA county area, but because this is a special event, we will announce the place where it will be held soon! It'll start around our normal time of 12:30. We are planning Burst Format and Team Burst Format tournaments for that day so please be punctual and plan for the whole day.

Beyblade: ReVolt 2017
Confirmed:
ThaKingTai
Alta
JoJo
Achi-baba
 When is the next metal fight tournament. I might be able to go,where is it located ?
@[Beybladenooby21] We aren't sure yet. We just had one last month, I think. The focus is mainly on Burst for the moment to get the new players in.

We usually host in Downtown LA but we move around depending on special events and such.
(May. 09, 2017  6:20 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Confirm me and Breakdown for this, and put WarsEnd on possible.

@[bey.bey_kid] @[Lebron_Shane] are either of you to able to go?

Yeps Im going.
(May. 09, 2017  10:12 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote: @[Beybladenooby21] We aren't sure yet. We just had one last month, I think. The focus is mainly on Burst for the moment to get the new players in.

We usually host in Downtown LA but we move around depending on special events and such.
Oh okay. Thx for the reply
(May. 08, 2017  7:16 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2017  3:39 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: What is Bey Days weekend????

27-28 may

it's also the weekend of the 3-4 of june. BeyDays normally spans two weekends
(May. 09, 2017  10:42 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2017  7:16 AM)mj9 Wrote: 27-28 may

it's also the weekend of the 3-4 of june. BeyDays normally spans two weekends

It doesn't "normally". Last year was the first time it did.

Though yes, that will be continuing this year, haha.
(May. 09, 2017  10:48 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(May. 09, 2017  10:42 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: it's also the weekend of the 3-4 of june. BeyDays normally spans two weekends

It doesn't "normally". Last year was the first time it did.

Though yes, that will be continuing this year, haha.

oh wow i had no idea haha thought it was always like that
Im most likely going, so put me on the list.
I most likely can join but i have a request. PLEASE DON'T POST THE THREAD THE DAY BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT PLEASE
@[Knightingale] that's usually never the case, unless there is a delay for some reason.
(May. 10, 2017  4:14 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: @[Knightingale] that's usually never the case, unless there is a delay for some reason
I know but I am saying  this since @[Achi-baba] posted the thread the day before last time.
Maybe I might show up. But high chances that I might not.