[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

My scheduled changes pretty rapidly, so im not going to know if I could go until the week before the tourny
Should be fine for me ,but that might change.....
@[ThaKingTai] @[Alta] @[Achi-baba]

Hey guys! I know this is pretty early, but I've been contemplating a trip to Los Angeles this New Year's. If I came, do you think there's any possibility you could host a Burst Format event on Saturday, December 30th or Sunday, December 31st (or I mean, 27th, 28th, 29th would be fine too if enough people are off work/school)? I'd really love to meet and play with everyone in the Los Angeles community.

If you could let me know what you all think as soon as possible, that would be great!
That shouldn't be too much of a hassle for us, but unfortunately I won't be there to meet you.
Oh snap! That would be awesome! December 31st works best for me as I'll be on holiday from Dec. 23-27. Then I'm back at work starting the 28th and Sundays are my normal days off. Hopefully, Dec. 31 won't be so hectic as it's also New Year's Eve. But it all depends on the majority of the community.
(Sep. 07, 2017  5:25 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: That shouldn't be too much of a hassle for us, but unfortunately I won't be there to meet you.

Ahh, that's too bad!

Jojo Wrote:Oh snap! That would be awesome! December 31st works best for me as I'll be on holiday from Dec. 23-27. Then I'm back at work starting the 28th and Sundays are my normal days off. Hopefully, Dec. 31 won't be so hectic as it's also New Year's Eve. But it all depends on the majority of the community.

Works for me! :) But yeah, depends on the majority.
I might be able to make one big fan of jojo
Id love to meet you Kei, thats a good time for me as well!
Just a reminder to the guy that lost his 7 disk, I have it, but I need you to contact me, so I can return it.
Hello everyone!

We are planning to have our next tournament on SUNDAY, October 15. It will be team format. Location is to be announced.

Please let us know if this works for you. Thanks!
(Oct. 04, 2017  8:46 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: Hello everyone!

We are planning to have our next tournament on SUNDAY, October 15. It will be team format. Location is to be announced.

I probably can go since it is a Sunday tourney
(Oct. 04, 2017  8:46 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: Hello everyone!

I can maybe go. Also is it MFB or burst
alta already organizing another tournament? i dont think i could recoup that fast, although this post is a cymbal that i made it home safe ^^. wish i could be their a battle with alta is worth even more than words could hope to convey
Not going to be able make that date, Oct 15
Is the team tournament still happening on Oct 15th? My two boys and I plan on competing, but it is a bit of a drive from Foothill Ranch. Just want to make sure I don’t drive to LA and miss the tournament.
Thank you everyone who puts these tournaments together, you guys are awesomeness on so many levels!
(Oct. 06, 2017  9:20 PM)JuniorBladerDad Wrote: Is the team tournament still happening on Oct 15th? My two boys and I plan on competing, but it is a bit of a drive from Foothill Ranch. Just want to make sure I don’t drive to LA and miss the tournament.
Thank you everyone who puts these tournaments together, you guys are awesomeness on so many levels!

The soonest possible date will likely be the 14th, as the 15th is colliding with some schedules, however, the date is still undetermined for this month's event. When we have further updates it will certainly be posted here.

Keep in mind that this event will be Standard Format MFB, that means no Burst parts for official matches, if you or anyone else does not own any Metal Fight blades we will have spares to lend out.
Thank you. I appreciate you guys putting these together. you will definitely see us at all the SoCal tourneys.
It doesn't seem to clash with my current schedule, but a later date would be preferable.
When will the Tournament thread gonna be created?
31 of December? sounds like a plan imma see i most likely will be able to go since we planned early (yea i just randomly pop up like a mole rat)
Sorry that we were unable to get up a tournament in time and unfortunately it looks as though there will not be one in October, but don’t be down! As soon as November hits, we plan on coming back with a team tournament in the 4th! Please let us know if you are available for that day!

@[Kei] I should be available for the 30th for sure but I’ll try and get the 31st as well to see which is more convenient! Already planning for you dude!
Will this be MFB or burst?
(Oct. 18, 2017  1:02 AM)JuniorBlader Wrote: Will this be MFB or burst?

I will most likely be MFB but not for sure.