[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

Sorry for being a bit last minute but a tournament will be held this Sunday. With the growing number of players, we wanted to make sure all the hosts and judges were able to help out for the event to make it run smoother. Make sure you click the “Join Tournament” button Smile

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeybLAde-Infinity-Wars
Jojo and other hosts I might be able to come but I live in Ohio so ya
Thanks again for hosting another LA event! Really thankful that we got there just in time! My dad was worried we will not make it because of the traffic!
@[meteo8] @[Kingz_hero_] can you post your winning combos from the finals here please? Thanks!
(May. 02, 2018  12:18 AM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: @[meteo8] @[Kingz_hero_] can you post your winning combos from the finals here please? Thanks!

Sure It’s Emperor Forneus 0 Glaive Atomic
Hope this can come useful to you!
Is there a tournament planned for july
Is there a tournament planned for July or August
We are currently planning for an event on the 28th, if not it may be moved to early August.
instead of downtown how about in the valley or a sunday?

heading to Fremont .

how long does it take to for passport to kick in ?

I paid JoJo for 2 at the last tournament in LA .

now I have to pay entry fees again in Fremont?
(Jul. 21, 2018  4:12 PM)OCTOJOHN Wrote: instead of downtown how about in the valley or a sunday?

heading to Fremont .

how long does it take to for passport to kick in ?

I paid JoJo for 2 at the last tournament in LA .

now I have to pay entry fees again in Fremont?

Currently it's planned for downtown, but in the future we are looking into indoors rec centers.

If you paid for a Passport it is already valid.
So is the tournament for sure on Saturday
Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay. But the tournament is up!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Revive-Phoenix-Down
The Revive phoenix showdown tourney was really fun can't wait for the next one. Will there be one in August?
And thanks to everyone that organized the event
Is there going to be a tournament this month.

And if so can we have a team tournament
Team is kinda dead and people would have to form teams on the spot (besides shell schoked And racing cheetah stuff) but I would love a tournament before the 28 that’s when I start school
(Aug. 13, 2018  1:14 PM)ClexBlades Wrote: Team is kinda dead and people would have to form teams on the spot (besides shell schoked And racing cheetah stuff) but I would love a tournament before the 28 that’s when I start school

For me a tourney before 28 would be good to.
Hello everyone! The LA organizers are planning a tournament for September 1 at Grand Park. The tournament thread will be up soon.
September first sounds great see you there
So is the tournament for sure sep 1
basically the only other time would be 31 of aug
Im going if TIME allows.
Wondering if the tournament will actually happen because it'd be 10 days from now and the tournament thread isn't even up yet. I'd still be down for a tourney after sep1
(Aug. 22, 2018  11:36 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Wondering if the tournament will actually happen because it'd be 10 days from now and the tournament thread isn't even up yet. I'd still be down for a tourney after sep1

I think it just takes time for a tournament to be approved and for things to come together.  Kinda of hoping it will be on 9/1 though. I saw the post earlier in this thread and already clear the day to attend.