[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

(Oct. 20, 2018  5:50 PM)noahliam Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  7:26 PM)Shindog Wrote: Hello Everybody, I am looking to take the tournament organizer’s quiz so that I can start help hosting tournaments in LA.  I am just thinking if we had more hosts the grunt work can divided up a little more.  Jojo, Alta, and ThaKingThai have to do a lot of work behind the scenes so that we can all have a good time.  Remember that they are volunteering their time and often times spending their own money on things so these tournaments can happen.  I just want to do what I can to help out.

If you guys like this idea I need at least four people to show interest to attend a tournament that will be hosted by me.  I need you to post in this thread that you would interested in attending a tournament later this year or early next year that I will host.  I will of course still be asking for help from the current hosts and judges.  I am not starting something new.  I just want to add to the man power.

I would love to enter the tournaments if you host them in LA! #shindog for LA beyblade
I'm down, I support ya dude
Due to how long it's taking to get confirmation for the official tournament thread, the event on the 27th may be cancelled. If this happens we will likely have an event towards the beginning of November.
So either the 3rd-4th or 10th-11th? And still MFB right?
Most likely on the 10th. It will probably be Burst, but we get very few opportunities to play ranked MFB, so might still push for a ranked MFB event. It should be announced much further in advance this time.
I have a lot of mfb beys but for competition burst is where I have a better chance either way I will try to come
(Oct. 25, 2018  3:11 PM)ClexBlades Wrote: I have a lot of mfb beys but for competition burst is where I have a better chance either way I will try to come
I didnt start collecting mfb till 4D so I will definantly get rekt lol...?
i still have my first l drago like pre hybrid wheel i got it when i was like 7 lmao
(Oct. 26, 2018  12:00 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: i still have my first l drago like pre hybrid wheel i got it when i was like 7 lmao
haha that’s cool I remember my first ever bey was a Star Wars happy meal bey it had yoda in it I can’t find it but if do I will post a pic

And if anyone has a Zero-G bey stadium plz bring it to the next tournament that would be so cool
oooh i rember those i have the mace wendo one ill try to find and bring it next tournament
(Oct. 27, 2018  7:35 PM)ClexBlades Wrote: oooh i rember those i have the mace wendo one ill try to find and bring it next tournament

That's so cool
yeah
i also just bought dead Hades and its coming on the 2nd of November.... i swear if you guys set a tournament on the 1
(Oct. 28, 2018  12:33 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: yeah
i also just bought dead Hades and its coming on the 2nd of November.... i swear if you guys set a tournament on the 1
Which seller did u get it from and how much was it I want to get it too
88powerpig88 for 68.88 yes it was expensive but the seller is trusted and lives near us
(Oct. 28, 2018  9:21 PM)ClexBlades Wrote: 88powerpig88 for 68.88 yes it was expensive but the seller is trusted and lives near us
Oh okay thanks for telling me have a blademazing day and year
(Nov. 01, 2018  4:42 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: k

What do u meat by sent by iPhone do u mean I sent it from a iPhone because if I were wondering I do use iOS
sent from iphone
got dead Hades yesterday its super op cant wait to use it
Soo cool do u know any good combos with it
(Nov. 04, 2018  3:33 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Soo cool do u know any good combos with it
dH 0/7/5/10 M/B/P X'/Ds'  for mobile attack with the help of a ' driver to compensate for the extremely bad teeth. Wrong thread to ask btw.
Hello everyone. We are planning a tournament for November 17. We would like to do MFB format if the turnout is good. I would suggest bring both MFB and Burst Beyblades to the tournament.
(Nov. 08, 2018  5:26 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: Hello everyone. We are planning a tournament for November 17. We would like to do MFB format if the turnout is good. I would suggest bring both MFB and Burst Beyblades to the tournament.

Oh, interesting. You don't see a lot of Metal Fight tournaments around these days. This tournament should be pretty fun, if I get a chance to go.
dang 17 might work for me and i would like burst but eh ill try to come
Hello Everyone,
So Dragon Claw Store here. I have an announcement
I will be selling random booster vol 12 on the day of the tournament $15 each
My supplier just confirmed to me that there will be 3-4 Dead Hades in those boosters I am selling.
So Good luck to the buyers.

*Our store will have a Giveaway Surprise Gift. You have two options to get those entries.

*1st Option
If you bought from us the random booster, you will receive a free entry with every single pack you buy.
*2nd Option
You can get an entry for $2.

*The amount of entries is not limited. For whoever bought from the store if you want to increase your chances of winning, you can still buy extra entries. Everyone Can purchase any amount of entries they want.

*So Guys I would really appreciate it if you send me a message confirming that you are willing to buy if you do so I can be clear on the amount I should bring with me on that day.
Thanks
Best Regards to all