Any bey Community the SoCal area

Hey guys I was wondering if there people in SoCal besides la I go to a lot of la tournaments but it not like I can get there in 15 20 minutes because I don’t live in la area I live a hour away sorry for sounding like I’m  complaining it probably does but yeah if u know any plz tell me thanks
Sorry I meant to put another in the title
What city?
I'm down here in Yucaipa(Next to San Bernadeno). How bout' you?
My son is a big beyblade fan and we are visiting so. Cal. Next week. Where are the best stores in La or Orange County to buy bey blades?
(Dec. 22, 2018  3:58 PM)Rocket50 Wrote: My son is a big beyblade fan and we are visiting so. Cal. Next week.  Where are the best stores in La or Orange County to buy bey blades?

Target or walmart anywhere
If you want better beys go to Weller court in little Tokyo and go to anime jungle
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:26 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Hey guys I was wondering if there people in SoCal besides la I go to a lot of la tournaments but it not like I can get there in 15 20 minutes because I don’t live in la area I live a hour away sorry for sounding like I’m  complaining it probably does but yeah if u know any plz tell me thanks

What city?
Hello to everybody Who reads this Thread  I mean it’s quite explanatory but would anybody like to come/help with SoCal tournament  and if you’re wondering why did I post a thread it’s because I am trying to take the organizer quiz so I could become an organizer the exact time I would like to host a tournament is 3/23/19 Is anybody interested I will give further  information once I finished with the quiz goodbye.
(Mar. 02, 2019  3:10 AM)I’m an newcomer and I’m interested. I’m in San Diego and I have 2 boys that are wanting to try entering a tournament so want to see what I can do to make it happen. Justj11. Wrote: Hello to everybody Who reads this Thread  I mean it’s quite explanatory but would anybody like to come/help with SoCal tournament  and if you’re wondering why did I post a thread it’s because I am trying to take the organizer quiz so I could become an organizer the exact time I would like to host a tournament is 3/23/19 Is anybody interested I will give further  information once I finished with the quiz goodbye.
(Mar. 02, 2019  3:10 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Hello to everybody Who reads this Thread  I mean it’s quite explanatory but would anybody like to come/help with SoCal tournament  and if you’re wondering why did I post a thread it’s because I am trying to take the organizer quiz so I could become an organizer the exact time I would like to host a tournament is 3/23/19 Is anybody interested I will give further  information once I finished with the quiz goodbye.
Personally, I think we dont need another organizer in SC Cali, but Ill attend yours.
(Mar. 02, 2019  3:10 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Hello to everybody Who reads this Thread  I mean it’s quite explanatory but would anybody like to come/help with SoCal tournament  and if you’re wondering why did I post a thread it’s because I am trying to take the organizer quiz so I could become an organizer the exact time I would like to host a tournament is 3/23/19 Is anybody interested I will give further  information once I finished with the quiz goodbye.
I would be willing to come help. I can’t  confirm that I absolutely can do it but I am a 75% yes.  I would probably need to know the location to determine my travel time before committing.
Third time's the charm, right? 

I'm trying to make an official WBO tournament. I am hoping to schedule it around Late May, at 7th street park in Yucaipa. I need four confirmed participants. Is anyone interested in attending a tournament around then? 
Anyone at all?
Hello or did you forget abought me don't worry i will help i know tons of people who beyblade. I can help out in summer It just depends when i leave atlanta. When i arive in cali i will let you know.
Aaand the mods merged my thread. Sooo... the inevitable 3 people whom confirmed on here... Do they count for me as well? May I take the test?!?!

i might be able to join if i can get confirmed by parents, so basically count me in until further notice. Smile
Wow I forgot all about this thread I didn’t notice it got so much traction
MODS! Do I have my 3 people? May I take the test?!
...But nobody replied...