[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

congrats on becoming an organizer. I must look into these MFBs. tell mitchjett john_k__yard says "merry Christmas"

yes new location

a less busy venue
(Dec. 22, 2018  6:04 PM)OCTOJOHN Wrote: congrats on becoming an organizer.   I must look into these MFBs.  tell mitchjett   john_k__yard says "merry Christmas"

yes new location

a less busy venue
Thanks!  Merry Christmas to you two from me and Mitchjett.  

Trying to get ppl to come out more to try a different format. No admission fee.  Parking, albeit street parking, is free.  I am told it is less expensive to get into MFB limited. Hopefully this park works out.  In the summer the splash pad opens and that’s free for kids to cool off.  I will do other formats in the future.
I can’t wait for this tournament and will u be supplying mfbs for people to use?
I can try to bring some rip cord launchers for people to use and have. As for the beys I won’t really be able to supply those unfortunately. My collection of MFB just isn’t big enough right now for me and Mitchjett to play and to supply other players. I will also try to bring some of my extra Hasbro burst stadiums to give out like Jojo did last time. I just have to be able to fit everything in my car.....

Was cleaning stuff out today and actually found parts that I can bring for the tournament for ppl to make combos if they don’t have MFB beyblades. These will be a mixture of MFB stuff and there might even be things that are banned for MFB limited in there, not entirely sure. I can’t really go through them and list what’s there as I am no MFB expert and it will take me forever. I recommend bringing your own competitive combo for sure, but I will have things for ppl to borrow if they want. But please check the ban list yourselves if you decide to use these parts.
(Dec. 25, 2018  1:14 AM)Shindog Wrote: I can try to bring some rip cord launchers for people to use and have. As for the beys I won’t really be able to supply those unfortunately. My collection of MFB just isn’t big enough right now for me and Mitchjett to play and to supply other players. I will also try to bring some of my extra Hasbro burst stadiums to give out like Jojo did last time. I just have to be able to fit everything in my car.....

Was cleaning stuff out today and actually found parts that I can bring for the tournament for ppl to make combos if they don’t have MFB beyblades. These will be a mixture of MFB stuff and there might even be things that are banned for MFB limited in there, not entirely sure. I can’t really go through them and list what’s there as I am no MFB expert and it will take me forever. I recommend bringing your own competitive combo for sure, but I will have things for ppl to borrow if they want. But please check the ban list yourselves if you decide to use these parts.
This is all really cool I’m definitely coming to the tournament I can’t wait this will be my first mfb tournament
hi um i was just wondering if any wants to trade beys next la burst tournament i have am extra cho z achilles that i want to trade off
(Jan. 17, 2019  1:11 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: hi um i was just wondering if any wants to trade beys next la burst tournament i have am extra cho z achilles that i want to trade off

What would you trade it for
Mostly any cho z bey that I think is competitive I would really like an Archer Hercules
(Jan. 18, 2019  2:48 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: Mostly any cho z bey that I think is competitive I would really like an Archer Hercules

Hey clex would u trade anything for a LR launcher and arc b and a lighty used blue hunter
Would anyone like to trade an xtend plus for an atomic?
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:55 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Would anyone like to trade an xtend plus for an atomic?
I suggest you to keep Xt+. It has way more use then At in the current Burst meta.
(Jan. 27, 2019  1:09 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:55 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Would anyone like to trade an xtend plus for an atomic?
I suggest you to keep Xt+. It has way more use then At in the current Burst meta.

Ok then thanks
Xt+ isnt the best and atomic still outclasses it some ways
Hi la bladers I kinda have a request for the next burst tournament to be held on Sunday it’s a little selfish to ask because I haven’t gone to a tournament in a while but if it fits with everyone’s schedule That would be great
Someone left a backpack at the last tournament in Alhambra. Please claim it if it's yours! Pics in the links below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/170kDDz1...sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bbng3ic...sp=sharing
jojo do have a beypointer that i can have
(Jan. 31, 2019  6:49 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: Someone left a backpack at the last tournament in Alhambra. Please claim it if it's yours! Pics in the links below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/170kDDz1...sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bbng3ic...sp=sharing

Did you ever find out who’s backpack it is?
New tournament is up! We will be running BURST CLASSIC format. Make sure you read up on the rules that is posted on the tournament thread.

Also, we are starting at a later time of 2:30 PM.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Keeping...ssy--84929
i watch you on youtube!
(Mar. 28, 2019  4:36 AM)Seb2010 Wrote: Any upcoming tournaments in LA?
For right now there is no tournament but there’s always tournaments every single month most of the time anyway but yeah should be one coming up soon hope to see you there ?
Hey All, I have come to Beyblades through my ten year old son and his friends. I am keeping my eye out for a tournament just about anywhere in the LA area. We live in Burbank, and would love to help out setting one up if we can. He and at least four of his friends really want to have a tournament, so let me know. Thanks, I look forward to more participation.
just a heads up u need an account each person attending so if you are bringing 4 you need 4
(Apr. 09, 2019  7:01 AM)Idoler Wrote: Hey All, I have come to Beyblades through my ten year old son and his friends. I am keeping my eye out for a tournament just about anywhere in the LA area. We live in Burbank, and would love to help out setting one up if we can. He and at least four of his friends really want to have a tournament, so let me know. Thanks, I look forward to more participation.
And also another thing is your kid or one of the kids has to be at least 13 or older to take the organizer quiz
(Apr. 10, 2019  1:00 AM)Justj11. Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2019  7:01 AM)Idoler Wrote: Hey All, I have come to Beyblades through my ten year old son and his friends.  I am keeping my eye out for a tournament just about anywhere in the LA area.  We live in Burbank, and would love to help out setting one up if we can.  He and at least four of his friends really want to have a tournament, so let me know.  Thanks, I look forward to more participation.
And also another thing is your kid or one of the kids has to be at least 13 or older to take the organizer quiz

Can I be the one who organizes the tournament?  Or does it have to be one of them?  Either way I should have an option.  Thanks!