[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

My dad used to work there but we moved upwards a bit
I'm in Point Loma.
(Jun. 05, 2019  2:35 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: I'm in Point Loma.

Wait there is a university near there right
(Jun. 05, 2019  2:35 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: I'm in Point Loma.

We could try to host a tournement somewhere in the middle of where we live
I'm going to be applying for Organizer soon, so I need to get interest for my first tournament.

I'm planning on doing an HMS tournament in August after the main tournament (If there is one); I will be able to let people borrow some combos then as I am planning on buying some more HMS at the moment.
(Jun. 26, 2019  10:50 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I'm going to be applying for Organizer soon, so I need to get interest for my first tournament.

I'm planning on doing an HMS tournament in August after the main tournament (If there is one); I will be able to let people borrow some combos then as I am planning on buying some more HMS at the moment.
I would be certainly interested in the tournament
(Jun. 26, 2019  10:50 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I'm going to be applying for Organizer soon, so I need to get interest for my first tournament.

I’ll try to come

I am interested in attending and count  Mitchjett in as well ... Well I do the driving so....
Hey guys I'm trying to become an organizer and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a tournament in Ventura, same park or maybe different area as the one that just passed? If you're interested let me know
Hi all!  First post, thanks for having me here!!  My 7 year old son is a hugely passionate Beyblader, and I’m hoping to become an organizer to help start more events in our area.  We live in Los Angeles, CA. Thanks so much!!
(Jan. 21, 2020  1:28 AM)MCBey Wrote: Hi all!  First post, thanks for having me here!!  My 7 year old son is a hugely passionate Beyblader, and I’m hoping to become an organizer to help start more events in our area.  We live in Los Angeles, CA. Thanks so much!!

Hi! Welcome to WBO. I moved your post into the correct thread in the correct forum. There are a couple of active organizers around LA! The best way to learn how to do it is to go to existing tournaments and observe or even help.
Thank you so much for relocating my post! Yes, planning to go to the Van Nuys event and hoping to get on the waitlist. Thanks so much!!