[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

My dad used to work there but we moved upwards a bit
I'm in Point Loma.
(Jun. 05, 2019  2:35 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: I'm in Point Loma.

Wait there is a university near there right
(Jun. 05, 2019  2:35 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: I'm in Point Loma.

We could try to host a tournement somewhere in the middle of where we live
I'm going to be applying for Organizer soon, so I need to get interest for my first tournament.

I'm planning on doing an HMS tournament in August after the main tournament (If there is one); I will be able to let people borrow some combos then as I am planning on buying some more HMS at the moment.
(Jun. 26, 2019  10:50 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I'm going to be applying for Organizer soon, so I need to get interest for my first tournament.

I'm planning on doing an HMS tournament in August after the main tournament (If there is one); I will be able to let people borrow some combos then as I am planning on buying some more HMS at the moment.
I would be certainly interested in the tournament
(Jun. 26, 2019  10:50 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I'm going to be applying for Organizer soon, so I need to get interest for my first tournament.

I’ll try to come

I am interested in attending and count  Mitchjett in as well ... Well I do the driving so....
Hey guys I'm trying to become an organizer and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a tournament in Ventura, same park or maybe different area as the one that just passed? If you're interested let me know