How did you come up with your name?

Okay.I like Naruto,DBZ,and beyblade.In beyblade,i love diablo beys so i was thinking about my username when suddenly i found it Diablovirgo then,I'm bored with that (because there is virgo ).I made new name Diablo beyz rather than the beys using s i used z because DBZ Yay !.I can't elaborate naruto inside it so i put pain's picture
Chose my name because Shego from Kim Possible has always been one of my favorite cartoon characters.
In the movie, A Sitch In Time, the characters fast forward to the future & Shego is supposedly ruling the world under the name, The Supreme One. Yes, that is the pathetic reason I chose the username I have.
I like beyblading, I like kingdom hearts (one of the best games ever) there you go.
I wanted to have a catchy or cool name that had something to do with Beyblade for my account on this site, and I kinda wanted it to be a pun. The name "UGottaCetus" just popped into my head and I really liked how that sounded. So I decided that would be name for this site.
Your username, I have always loved ever since I saw your introduction thread, haha!
Haha, thanks. I'm still kinda surprised I came up with that, becuase I usually don't come up with good names.
Mine are my initials.
I just went on random word generator and got lacolja so I jumbled the words up and got jacolal.
well my username is my username everywhere I picked Lazer cause it sounds cool and nobody uses it, I also like Viper and nitrous heck when the username change thing is back I might change my name to Viper (my favorite snake and car as I love snakes and cars Smile)
Well, technically, 'Cheshire' is my username everywhere - The name came from Alice in Wonderland, though. (The only book I've read through without liking most of the characters Pinching_eyes)
My name is from me and my friends' first combos. Mine was Phantom Bull 90MF They had Scythe Aries T125EDS
and Flame Leone T125JB.
Yes, I know they are outclassed.
My name came from well... my love for HMS before I had any... especially Shining God MS, it looks so smexy XD
Why I chose this name was because we used the most outclassed combos ever and my friend Abraham used flame libra. At that time libra was like the best and everyone was trying to make combo to defeat it. So I chose a low combo with stamina and the weel with alright attack, so then the time came when we faced off. I lost but it was a close fight that combos name happened to be my username. fury sagittero 100 s
Mine's just my name is google translated japanese.. lol UNORIGINAL!
but i'm waiting for the username change option to be fixed.
I came up with mine because I saw that Ryuga's name meant Dragon's Fang so I decided to be Dragon Fang in Japanese and got Ryukiba!Grin (I wish the R was capitalized but oh well!Smile) I love my name! I'm never changing it!Grin
(Sep. 02, 2013  6:20 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: My name is from me and my friends' first combos. Mine was Phantom Bull 90MF They had Scythe Aries T125EDS
and Flame Leone T125JB.
you know thats interesting before I though it was like bularieleon was pronounced liker aorara borealis
(Sep. 02, 2013  6:20 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: My name is from me and my friends' first combos. Mine was Phantom Bull 90MF They had Scythe Aries T125EDS
and Flame Leone T125JB.
That's really cool, bro!
I forgot my account stuff for my other account and have some really powerful new ldragos so now I am ldragoreborn
I love the color aquamarine and it's my birthstone.
I wanted a short username as oppose to my previous one. I decided on Dual partially because Tri (who ironically changed his username right after I changed mine) suggested I change my username to Duo and Leone19 change his to Un or something. I also chose it because I have two personalities. I'm always really quiet and awkward around strangers or people I don't know well, but once I become good friends with someone I'm really loud and annoying.
My name has been changed after months of procrastinating. It was a choice between TheLibraKing and THE LIBRA KING, I asked some Peepz and they said TheLibraKing looked cooler. But anyways, I chose it because I absolutely love The Metal System libra Joyful_3
(Feb. 16, 2014  10:49 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: My name has been changed after months of procrastinating. It was a choice between TheLibraKing and THE LIBRA KING, I asked some Peepz and they said TheLibraKing looked cooler. But anyways, I chose it because I absolutely love The Metal System libra Joyful_3
i didn't lol I just suggested TheLibraKing. XD Nice name DK!
(Feb. 16, 2014  10:51 PM)Aquamarine Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2014  10:49 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: My name has been changed after months of procrastinating. It was a choice between TheLibraKing and THE LIBRA KING, I asked some Peepz and they said TheLibraKing looked cooler. But anyways, I chose it because I absolutely love The Metal System libra Joyful_3

It's TLK now Serious or atleast until I miss my old name and change it back in a month
(Feb. 16, 2014  10:52 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2014  10:51 PM)Aquamarine Wrote:

It's TLK now Serious or atleast until I miss my old name and change it back in a month

Awww man I liked calling you DKUnhappy
I got mine because of the Manga DN Angel and I earned the nickname "Dark" from when I lived in Florida during the summer of 2006. Earned from the Yu Gi Oh! Deck i was playing at the time.