How did you come up with your name?

When I first started playing an online game called AssaultCube, there were these jump quest maps that the players would do and there was a guy named "Al_Bundy" who killed everyone and team killed everyone for fun. He got blacklisted for every server, so I decided to take over for him (heh heh). Since I play AC a lot, I thought why not make my WBO username the same thing, since it's easy to remember.
Mine is weird. I was thinking about a tournament and that if I won I would be the underdog. Some how those words started getting mixed around in my brain and I thought of Thunder Dome some how.
It's from the awesome anime show Fairy Tail, this guy is a baws.
I play yugioh and since I have an elemnetal hero deck and I am such a fan of Jaden's I picked sparkman as my username and the rest I am pretty sure you know what it means
I've had a few different names on the WBO but most recently, i was Balanceblader96. I changed it to Meteo4Ever when I realised that my favorite bey was meteo and that I hate having the word "Blader" in my name.
PikaBlader15 came to me very easily. Pika, because I like Pikachu, or more specific, Pikachu. Also, I like beyblades, which makes you a blader. So, I combined the too to make PikaBlader. I just put in 15 just because I like the number. (Don't know why.)
I came across Syco on TV advert. I heard it was Simon Cowell's company. I looked the name so I took it.
(Dec. 19, 2012  1:54 AM)Wombat Wrote: Once I made up a Fakemon named Wombat. It was a Ground/Fighting type. I always liked the idea so I made it my name.

lol i thought you came up with the name becuase of Willy Wombat( that guy with the chocolate factory thing)

mine obviosly im a fan of cats and my favourite bey is lynx. the 33 was just suppos to be #2 because lynx was already taken but i dont know why i used 3.
Wonka*

You guys know the facebook Japanese name thing? Yeah, that's where I got mine. Very original right Grin
I thought of my name because of BeybladeGeeks' Beyblade Rap. They said "Yeah Beyblades" in the rap and I just thought Yeahbeyblades should be my name. Smile
I keep up with my name Starlight25 because 25 is one of my favorite numbers, and Starlight is right by with my YouTube channel TheFallenStarlight, I keep up with my YouTube name strangely from dreams one of an angel from the vague space of the universe and fell to Earth and another dream of Lucifer since he was an angel before but got condemned or exiled from heaven and arrived to Earth to do more of his unfinish business with God. It's a bit strange but thats when I keep up with my names for my YouTube including my WBO name.
I use now BlackOutTornado,Black is when I think beyblade Zeus while Out I always get out my house and Tornado means from Tornado Herculo I got from Tornado Stadium Takara Tomy.
Mine was set for me YEARS ago.
I used to play a game called Masters Of Orion (if you play it you're a b0ss) and I found this star called Whynil. I was young at the time, but I liked the name SO much, I burned it into my memory to this day. Somehow, Whynil turned into Whywil, and I've used it ever since. So if you see a "Whywil" anything, you know who it is. Smile

DS, stands for Dark Soul, cause my childhood was pretty rough - I got in trouble for literally NOTHING. The only feelings I actually recognized where fear and anger. I never felt loved by even my own parents. My dark childhood tainted my well-being, and it's been my friend ever since.

Somehow, I combined both of them, and it was music to my ears. I don't plan on changing my name ever since.
Honestly, my name is just a simple LMAO. Idk why, it just came to me :p
Heroic is a name that ppl used to call me as a kid (cuz I used to save lil kids from getting bullied by older kids back in elementary school.) So yh and basicly it the whole meaning of my existance!! I am Heroic. XD so whenever you read my name again, think a little more about it's meaning Grin
I've used mine since middle school. Ninja's are awesome, so that part's simple enough. Although, I think I actually came up with it because of... Naruto. I liked elemental stuff, I liked ninjas, I liked the show. Not much of a fan anymore, though. I remember there was a movie that took place in one of the obscure Naruto nations, The Land of Snow. So that's where the idea must have stemmed from.

As for the spelling, "Snow Ninja" seemed way too plain for me. I made it one word and lopped off the 'w,' and it's been my username just about everywhere since then. Apparently that needs explaining, since I've had some people think it was an actual word XD

EDIT: On occasion, I've added the number 12 to the end of it. It's been my favorite number since I read "Chasing Vermeer" in middle school.
Since my old name was BeybladePants11 I'm just gonna introduce my new name. My name is Fluttershy Pony because she is my favorite pony from the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Fluttershy was already taken so I added pony. XD
Have changed my username quite a bit. I wanted to find a unique username which isn't very common. I liked the word Razr because Motorola Razr was my first phone so I kept is as my username, but then it was very common so I changed it to something I made myself - Ryzr
For some reason, I decided to look up different shades of blue on the Internet. I found ultramarine, and though that would be a neat username.
I like Castlevania and I play Starcraft...

Alucard is from Symphony of the Night, and the Z stands for Zerg.

Grin if you've played either games you'll understand what I'm talking about.
Dungeon Fighter Online, Nen Master awakening.
My and my friends were playing Minecraft. I get good grades and all, and we were discussing it. He said,"Dude, you must be bursting with information! You get the best grades in the school!" and shot me in the head. So just thought about that a bit, and here I am.
mine was originaly gonna be my beyblade youtube channel then i joined here and i kept the name
Its a video Game character who which I liked
My name came from Kirby's cake in Kirby: Squeak Squad.

mmmmm delicious