How did you come up with your name?

Im Awesome and so is Dragoon simple as that Tongue_out (its also the same name as my youtube and it just kinda fits you know)
It's my name and my birthdate.
Final name from a long string of names I've used in the past when bringing BeyUK to where it was. I settled on Espio as it was my favourite new gen Sonic Character.
Well I like tsubasa and ryuga and they go insane. So I named myself Insane.
I'm nt sure exactly. TriSix was basically based off '666' which is the number of the east. I put Tri in the front because it means three obviously. I change it to Tri because that's what people started calling me.
I am probably the only 14 year old fan of curious george. I love that show! So, thats why XD
Well, I was at a party and I had 3 cans of soda because friends kept hiding them, a half a can of pepsi, a fourth of dr. Pepper, and a fourth of Mountain Dew, so I figured I shouldn't waste it. And then I mixed all 3, drank it, and it was magnificently delicious. Hence, DrPepsidew
When I joined,and was trying to pick a username,I panicked :',l

But now I'm kindof liking it...
I use Bobmcdoogal because it was my Youtube account's name.
I picked BeybladePants11 because I like Beyblade.I still don't know why I picked Pants and 11 though XD
Short story complicated. Used to use MegaChar (shame...), as I like Megaman. Then, assuming how stupid that was, lotsa trippy stuff appeared. MerazTanker, for stance. RPG games and portg. word games.

... Some day, I've got tired of lookn' idiot and looked down to my last name. Stylized it, voila. Hahstuz!
I chose Indo-Blader-64 because, I was often called Indomavel, a Portuguese word, and my friends started calling me Indo. I'm a Blader, and the 64 comes from the Nintendo 64
I just like swords so much that it should be in the name. Also I'm from finland so there is the reason why the FIN is in the name.
I use the name I always use. But for my first account put my name in (aidan) and then (for some odd reason) I started thinking of yo but aidanoeyo sounds bad so I put the Y of and made aidanoe
Well, I like to test out my Luck?
Well, basically I'm always on a random video streak and on a viral video streak.

So my name is.. well you guessed it.. Viral!
I love to watch one anime called MAR ( Marchen Awakens Romance) and the villain called Phantom is one of my favorite villains out of all the animes (but i like the protoganist, Ginta better)!
My name is omkar. Everyone calls me omi and i like omi
And James Bond is my favourite charcter so 007 also 7 is my lucky number
My first initial is E and my power level is Eternal. When you put that together you get E-Eternal or Eternal-E. I figured the second one worked better.
I love pink and I'm a blader. I put those together and got Pinkblader. Simple, but I like it.
Once I made up a Fakemon named Wombat. It was a Ground/Fighting type. I always liked the idea so I made it my name.
I really like Thief Phoenic and my birthday is on 817, so I chose Phoenic817.
When I decided to create my channel back then, I came up with bladera123 which back then meant blader a (Ahsan, my name)
After some time, I came up with this new idea, of changing my name to BladEra123 (Blade Era)
That's my story xD!
I love Flash Orion and Krieg means War. Thats what Flash Orion is all about - all out attacking.

And so I named myself FlashKrieg after a lot of changes.
My new username is because of two things. One- Outnumbered (along with Curious George) is my favorite show of all time. Its funny, and has my role model (Ben Brochman) in it. Its the only show that makes me laugh at least once every episode. The second reason I chose this username is because I feel "outnumbered" by people who try to hammer it into my head that I can't be 8 years old (not literally, at heart.) and they all just tell me to "grow up." So yah. Thats it.