How did you come up with your name?

Mine is simple I have a lil temper while bladin...sometimes. But...anyway...since fury was taken and its too simple (for me) i added a lil flare Tongue_out So if you havnt figured it out my name is pronounced Fur-ity
I came up with mine by...

Ifrit = i was watching a Pokemon LP and the guy called his typhlosion Ifrit and i thought it sounded cool Grin

Dulux = If your from the UK you will get this (not sure if it's in the US or Canada) there is a paint company called Dulux paint and the mascot is one of them big fluffy dogs (don't know what it's called lol) and at the time my hair was really long and bushy like the dog in the advert and my uncle started calling me the dulux dog and so did all my friends so that where it came from lol

Ifrit + Dulux = IfritDulux!
I came up with my name from being a good blader.
I came up with my name by watching the show code monkeys.
I Just thought it sounded cool for an RPG name, and I've been using it ever since, for 10 years and here I am at 19 still with it ;D... I feel old now.
I don't think I really have to explain mine. SpiritofLdrago=the dragon spirit inside lightning l drago
Gurugulu was my youtube usename. I use it for everything. I actually didn't come up with it. My sister made it up for me without telling me. I needed help signing on to youtube cause I was little. She mad it for me. I think she chose it because there was a tv show on at the time that had this guru of video games. I think my name is pretty original.
i just put anything cuz i was bored Grin
I was looking for a name relate to water so I chose lake Grin Then I was like eww.. So i changed Lake into Akel (Pronounced "Long sounding A"-kel "Like as in Kelly")
-heidtman is just my last name and i just randomly threw the- in it
To be completely honest, I've never seen the movie 300 "/

I was just looking for a username, when my dad told me to go jump in the pool. I was standing on the board, ready to do a back dive, when my brother jump on and said "This. Is. SPARTA!" and kicked me off. I laughed so hard at the reference (That's the only part I knew from the movie), that I decided on Sparta as my username.

To this day, it's still a spartan name.
Well, it all staerted with a RPG called Dragonfable. I was in China, playing Dragonfable, and tryied to make up a new charactor and name cause my ols account has a rerally stupid user name. so I tryied and tried, but all the cool ones were taken. WSuddenly my cosion came up and asked what I was doing. I told him, aqnd he just punched in a couple of random letters in- qwertxj. I thought it was pretty good, and it was my same username for basicly everything I can think of now. Then, I started playing a game called AQW. I made my name qwertxj, but I put in the wrong birthdate. Then I tried qwertxj2, but it was wayyy too stupid name. Finally, I did qwertxj3. I didn't reallly like it, but couldnt be bothered to create a new account. Over the years, I got used to it. And to this day, I cannot think of a better name for me- Random, and started again 3 times.
i like wolves and think aura is cool simple as that
there's videos call All Gen Gamers so I changed Gamers to Blader and its also a refrence to plastic gen blades
For my first username LibraEagle I mostly liked Libra but I think it was taken or something so I just added Eagle. For my current name InfiniteLibra I wanted to do something with just Libra and thought of Infinity Libra and made it InfiniteLibra
I was originally NeoN!nJa, I thought that name did not describe me thoroughly, so thought of something else, I thought of Otaku for my love of anime. Armed was my first idea for my love of weapons, but I thought of Armored for my love of military vehicles, removed e. So at first it was going to be ArmorD-Otaku, but I wasn't convinced, so I was thinking if I could fit the word "double" to it. Rather, I did zero instead of O and used 2 zeroes. So technically you pronouce my name Armor Double Otaku, but spelled ArmorD-00taku. You never hear 2 D's or 2 O's. And yet people call me Armor-D. Tch.
I was playing AQW and i saw a guy named Xyo so i thought it was cool but i was originally gonna use "Tremphthon" but my damned brother took it when i still wasnt into beyblade and Tremphthon is from DragonFable as well i wanted to make a really Unique name and i saw my brither in law's WoW account and it was "Tre" and i just added mphthon to it (my account was hacked)
How I got my name is a combination of things. One of my favorite Animes was Gundam Seed and one of the main characters in named Shinn Asuka. After watching it one night with my GF i thought i'd be an idiot and try to scare her in the woods out where I live. I messed up my shin pretty bad so she dubbed me Shinn and i started to use it for online gaming.
My name comes from A Greek God I think. I think it way better than my old one.
When your brain is Confuzzled and you don't know what to say, what do you shout?

SHABALABADOO!
Bladegamer I got from my love of video games and beyblades.Jero from a hero name i made up when i was 6
Triforce...nuff said
Well, originally on tons of sites I went by "Bioboy" or "bioboy1770" since I used to love (And still love) Bionicle. Then, after a little, I joined another forum under the name "Okajo" which was the name of one of my fictional characters. Then I shifted to the name Xaron, which was another fictional character, and after a short time, after finding on many sites Xaron was taken (People named Aron decided to put X in front of their names), I settled on XXaron. That stuck for a bit, but then I changed to X, since it just sounded right. Adding the ~'s around it brought it up to the character limit, made it look cool, and helped make my signoff easier, so... that's it. I was contemplating Wolf's Fury (Since for the longest time my main bey was Earth Wolf D125 WD), but Xaron sounded better, then ~X~ sounded better.
~X
EDIT: Holy carp, this thing was longer then I expected XD
(Sep. 01, 2011  2:45 PM)Aura Wrote: My name comes from A Greek God I think. I think it way better than my old one.

In my understanding, its an invisble glow that shows your personality.

DeX came from three things: D is Destiny, E is Encouragement, and X for Xtreme.

Not so shabby...
At first I switchid around a lot. My most worth while name from my old usernames is kharallkid because I was amazing with Kharalls in Chaotic. That deemed to hard to remember for an 8 yr old boy at the time. So when I joined runescape for the first time, I named myself Ailler for some odd reason. I soon found out that someone had stole my account ( Probably because my password was 123456 ) I never kept that user name. I then went on to adventure quest and put my username down as starman. Later I tried my user name as starman for miniclip but it didnt work so I put it down as starman799. After that I tried starman799 on ruenscape but it was taken. On the name suggestions, Caststarman was on there so I took that because it had no numbers on it and it was a cool name. So now, if you see Caststarman (or caststarman) anywhere, Know that it's me. Also, I have never seen that name anywhere else.

Wow. That was long.