How did you come up with your name?

(May. 06, 2011  4:16 PM)Electric Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  3:30 PM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  11:55 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Need I say anymore?

Yes, because that post is just SPAM...

That isn't SPAM, He got to his point, and we should've understood.

He could tell us why he likes that move. I just don't say I like blue because it's cool, I say why blue is cool.
(May. 06, 2011  4:32 PM)Nano Wrote: He could tell us why he likes that move. I just don't say I like blue because it's cool, I say why blue is cool.

he most likely meant that he likes the special move so much that he uses it for his username
Because I like Rock Leone and LGFW is it's first special move. I thought you would of known..
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:47 PM)Dude Wrote: Well, I got interested in the WBO while Kai-V was showing some of BeyBrad's "in your face" replies to mainly noobs (Including myself, of course) I found them funny and expressed the idea of joinning. I believe she already was an admin, at the time, can't remember. She basically said "Oh, if you register, your username should be Dude. Just Dude." and I agreed because I really liked the movie "Hey, dude, where's my car?"

Captivating story, hey, kids?

EDIT: Oh, and Blader Kenny's crazy stories got me to join, too. It's too bad that he got arrested just a while before I joined XD
he got arrested? for what?
(May. 06, 2011  11:59 PM)BrawlLawl Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:47 PM)Dude Wrote: Well, I got interested in the WBO while Kai-V was showing some of BeyBrad's "in your face" replies to mainly noobs (Including myself, of course) I found them funny and expressed the idea of joinning. I believe she already was an admin, at the time, can't remember. She basically said "Oh, if you register, your username should be Dude. Just Dude." and I agreed because I really liked the movie "Hey, dude, where's my car?"

Captivating story, hey, kids?

EDIT: Oh, and Blader Kenny's crazy stories got me to join, too. It's too bad that he got arrested just a while before I joined XD
he got arrested? for what?
http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/conten...16780.html

That pretty much sums it up.

Ruka is "Ruki" just slightly edited, I didn't want it to be exact but I liked Ruki, vocalist from the band The Gazette for a while and thought he was pretty cool.
When Titan Blader was making me my account, he asked what I wanted my username to be, and I said "Doesn't matter.". Then he said "Eureka! Your name is now Doesn't Matter!"
Yeah not the best story but it's still funny.
Well David, I don't know it's my dads name and his dads name. So thats how i got my nameQ
(May. 15, 2011  4:18 AM)Sasukia Wrote: Well David, I don't know it's my dads name and his dads name. So thats how i got my nameQ

Your name is "Sasukia", if you had to be reminded ... Everybody is discussing their username, surely that means you did not read anything before posting.
Was the Canadian Owned Message Board the WBO?
I thought this username would have been taken, but it seems no one took it! Yes, I am a fan of Apple and I have an iPhone 3G. (I am slow XD) So I am a Beyblader who played Beyblade in my free time and I saw DrAgOoNxGT on YouTube and he inspired me to make a YouTube channel and I found the WBO through the BeyChannel. (Beyblade Lesson: Sliding Shoot Video) I was bored out of my mind and my imagination was dead and I saw a lot YouTube usernames starting with i so I used iBeyblader because I am a Beyblader.

EDIT: Grammar errors fixed.
Well I used to be a big fan of Naruto, Shippuden is the 2nd series of Naruto. As for the face part, I have no idea I just put it there.
Clarkie is my nickname in real life. Only my family uses it and my friends sometimes...they figured my nickname themselves O_O
i like thiks to be fast so i kept my name xlr8 = accelerate hehe it's sounds cool too so i kept it as my username
(Jun. 20, 2011  7:31 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: i like thiks to be fast so i kept my name xlr8 = accelerate hehe it's sounds cool too so i kept it as my username

Do you by any chance watch Ben 10?
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:15 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  7:31 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: i like thiks to be fast so i kept my name xlr8 = accelerate hehe it's sounds cool too so i kept it as my username

Do you by any chance watch Ben 10?

yes i used to watch it a year ago

oh i remember the name of a alien who ran fast his name was also accelerate
My first name is Rowan and I'm such a dog Tongue_out_wink so I came up with RowDog. RowDog is also a nickname I am called by some of my friends.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

got bored one day and randomly thought of it. pretty sweet huh ?
(Jun. 20, 2011  1:44 PM)blah Wrote: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

got bored one day and randomly thought of it. pretty sweet huh ?

You told me why you chose your name on DEC 11 2010 Eee ........ just sayin

I've already said why I chose my name ages ago but another reason was that it's really different to my usual username.
Because I am a Pegasus floating in the middle of time and space with a Netbook typing this message to you now.
tanzam2
tanner=tan zambito=zam
and 2 is a random nunber i chose
i made the name for youtube but i used it for the wbo to
BurnBladerX- Burn is a good Stamina wheel, and I mainly use Stamina combos.
LeoneLdrago99- My YouTube name. My two favorite Beys are Leone and L-Drago, and I was born in 1999.
I like to think of my self as Ultimate but that was taken but my nickname is Zero but that was taken so I but together Ultimate Zero and that's how I came up with the name Ultimate ZeroSmile
ShadowSkurak - I was bored.
BladeShaydow - bored again.
oɹʎdllǝɥ - I am a Pyro.
Ronnie Radke - Falling in Reverse lead singers name. used to be in Escape The Fate.
I've been with a few of the "old guard" people for a while, so they know at least two of my aliases. I don't think Meteor Blue shows up in my history though..

Meteor Blue - was in the Philippines and my cousin showed me the game Gunbound. I needed a name quick so I could play. I like meteors. And the color blue (along with a lot of other colors). There.

bugturtles - I was playing Metroid Prime Hunters way back when it first came out, and a toddler whose family we know very well watched me. It was a first person game, and all you could really see of yourself is your arm cannon. He kept saying "bug!" and I kept saying "turtles!", and then he said "bugturtles!". It stuck with me.

Birds - Changed it to match my alias on Urban Terror. Then changed it back because I like bugturtles better.
Hiraku is my self-given Japanese name. It means "Open" and I like to think of myself as an open and free spirit.