How did you come up with your name?

My screen name is LilTylerPT (little, tyler, than my initials of my middle and last name) Tho I didn't put lil for wbo.
I got the idea for the name CPU8 because I needed a name in Mario Kart DS. Since there could only be 7 CPU players at a time I decided to become the 8th CPU. I liked the name so I made it my screen name.
Grei is my middle name. My first name means "Dark" or "The dark one" in Irish/Gaelic.

My thought train from there:
"Dark. Space. Dark space. There's dark matter in space. Dark matter. Grei. Grey. Greimatter. Sounds cool, I'll keep it."
Deikailo is actually the main character of a story I've been trying to write for the past decade. I couldn't think of any other username so I started to use that name.
I thought about i llusions and i like watching hitman reborn and came up with the name.
i have no idea how i created this username.
I was on Neopets about 5 yrs. ago, then when I made an animal, they gave him a random name. Arkger.
176 is my lucky number.
X - Seemed Cool And I Wanted This. (Its Also Short)
1 - My Lucky Number.
First my username was MeteoLRyan because I bought a Meteo on the day i made WBO.

But than I saw Earth Eagle/Aquila in action so I was going to change it to EarthRyan but EarthEpicRyan sounded better so I changed it to that.

Then I thought EarthEpicRyan was too long so I quickly changed it to Anvil.

But then people might think im fat and heavy so like 3 minutes after I changed it to Bakers Dozen named after my special move.

So yeah that pretty much it.
its says it on my hat Tongue_out
let see,i cant remember,but i was in boracay(philippines),then i heard about the new beyblades.i was a pegasis fan then,so i change my user name to ''bigbangpegasis98'',but it doesnt fit,so i remove the 8,and got my username.

for my cyberpegasis98,a friend told me to change my lousy username(pegawings98)into something cool,so he told me the username,and i quickly changed it

as for pegawings98,i was a pegasis fan,and i like the way wings were placed on its back,so thinking,i got ''pegawings98'',and it was a good idea for me

that's all
got mystraven of a thing called mechquest and stuck with it cause its (cool)???
its good with the sigs and avatar because you just type in mystraven on google images and save the pic and voila you have a sig LOL
I like, no wait, LOVE, Dragonball so I picked this. Although, I had a few names before this one. Im gonna stick with this one though. Uncertain lol!
(Mar. 25, 2011  11:08 AM)mystraven Wrote: got mystraven of a thing called mechquest and stuck with it cause its (cool)???
its good with the sigs and avatar because you just type in mystraven on google images and save the pic and voila you have a sig LOL

That is copyright of Artix Entertainments. Only for use on Their forum....
And do not say I am a noob because I maxed out all of my accounts on there.
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:42 AM)SonGoku Wrote: I like, no wait, LOVE, Dragonball so I picked this. Although, I had a few names before this one. Im gonna stick with this one though. Uncertain lol!

I guessing Goku was already taken?

Off Topic> Also, your avatar is creeping the hell out of me since I'm in a dark room.....
Hmm I got my username cause I couldn't think of anything else I tried somethings like Guy or Homie something like that but I didn't feel right thinking ahead of time what it would be like if any of those were my name so I put Idk and thought I'll change it when I think of something but I never did so it is and always be Idk unless I think of something so BEAST I have to change it also idk is my favorite acronyme because most the time I really don't know.
(Mar. 26, 2011  5:47 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:42 AM)SonGoku Wrote: I like, no wait, LOVE, Dragonball so I picked this. Although, I had a few names before this one. Im gonna stick with this one though. Uncertain lol!

Off Topic> Also, your avatar is creeping the hell out of me since I'm in a dark room.....

Not to get offtopic but how is Roxas Sora and Heartless Sora creeping you out?
(Mar. 26, 2011  5:47 AM)Idk Wrote: Hmm I got my username cause I couldn't think of anything else I tried somethings like Guy or Homie something like that but I didn't feel right thinking ahead of time what it would be like if any of those were my name so I put Idk and thought I'll change it when I think of something but I never did so it is and always be Idk unless I think of something so BEAST I have to change it also idk is my favorite acronyme because most the time I really don't know.
(Mar. 26, 2011  5:47 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

Not to get offtopic but how is Roxas Sora and Heartless Sora creeping you out?

Dude, look at the way it's changing.....
It's a combination of two of my old usernames. The japanese one had the word "Blader" in it and the Triangle meant "Delta". When you fuse them, you get my username.
I got it from some type of weird battery and the 3 just stand for the TRIPLE A lol
Rock Capricorn-Was best combo at time.
PoisonSerpent75-Poison Serpent looks cool, and I always like to put 754 at the end of usernames if already taken. PoisonSerpent754 was too long, so PoisonSerpent75 was born.
Titan Blader-Titans are powerful and crush their enemies, added Blader to end.
I had deleted my old YT account because I hated my name. I couldn't think of a new name so I just started random Google searching. I can't remember exactly how I got it, but I found a really cool picture of a Gecko that was drawn. After I had saved that I went into GIMP and started messing around with it. GIMP had a lot of really cool backgrounds, but the lightning one was best. The Rai = Lightning, Gecko = Geko, 13 because it was my age at the time.
I was thinking about a name for this game and since Arceus is my favourite Pokemon, it's in my name. I randomly hit the keyboard for some numbers and got 425546179 . That's how I got my username.
Storm because My first Bey was Storm Pegasis, and Hollow because Hollow Ichigo/Shirosaki is one of my favorite/most admired characters in Bleach. Although, I think HollowStorm Would be better.
I like noodles and soup. I thought it sounded like I said "Noodoo" instead of Noodle everytime I heard it. AND THUS, NOODOOSOUP WAS BORN! Gasp
I came up w/ my name by watching The God Father, as soon as I watched the God Father. I was playing COD: Modern Warfare 2. I replaced COD as GOD
Ray Unicorno was my favourite bey at the moment and I saw i it own other beyblades so i took Own and put it with Ray OwnRay but it looked odd so i put the dash thingy between the words and I got Own-Ray.