How did you come up with your name?

well i have a plane thing named shadow hawk and well thats what i put because is sounds evil and dark and i like that sorta stuff even tho im a happy and joyful guy and 666 is my lucky number

You know 666 is the Lucifer's number, right?
Sorry if this is SPAM.

yes thats why i like i because my birthday is on the 6th
Well i thought of Gullax and got Ballax
I just started watching the amine of metal fight at the time and benkei was my favourite character so i used the name of his bey just evil instead of dark and i'm a boy Smile
Well my name before this was DranzR (because of the BB) but its Phrizbe now, because I wanted to become someone who unboxes, and posts BB related things on youtube, so I started fresh with a new name. Umm my mate needed a new gamertag, and I suggested Phrizbe because It sounded and looked cool, he didnt like it so I had it xD (:
Hikaru, well... what can I say? one of my favorite BMF character, love her style and Storm Aquario's
Well my first one was BurnBull7597 because im a Taurus and my Birthday is 7/5/97. Then i changed it cause my cousin got annoying. I changed it UnluckyXIII because my luck is not good and I like Roxas (No. XIII in KH2) so yeah...
Quetz one of my favourite blades so I decided to make that my name Smile
I haven't listed how I got my user name for a year so I'll do it again and tell you I came up with it by making my character when I started playing Fiesta by Outspark entertainment.
Well it really has nothing to do with my real name at all. Or even remotely close to a nickname of mine Uncertain
I just happen to really like the name Maxine, but decided Maxi would suit better. Before my username was Hoshi Tsukino, which was an old OC of mine that I eventually killed off about a year ago.
I've thought about changing it to one of my actual nicknames like Mizzy or Mickie, but haven't gotten around to it.
If I end up changing it into something from Kingdom Hearts. It's because I love Kingdom hearts :3
I think I just talked myself into changing my user name. I usually forget this user name anyways. So, it might be best to change it Uncertain

Now Assault, because Assault L'Drago happens to be my favorite Drago blade. I'm obsessed with Drago by the way :3 Blue is my favorite color. It just works that way for me xD
I always liked the name Cye after I heard it on Ronin Warriors (although I didn't like the character.) Kinomiya is after the main character of beyblade.
Draco=sounded like drake
drake=apparently it means sea dragon or something
francis=says hi!
+______________
DracoFrancis

apparently he's some guy named francis who acted like a dragon in wars(offensive)
i typically combined to names together of my two favoite anime charaters and they are miroku and inuyasha from the show "Inuyasha"Stupid
(Feb. 02, 2011  6:28 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: Draco=sounded like drake
drake=apparently it means sea dragon or something
francis=says hi!
+______________
DracoFrancis

apparently he's some guy named francis who acted like a dragon in wars(offensive)

the draco part of your name is also the consteelation of draco the dragon who i presume LDrago is named after
I COULDNT FIND ANYOTHERUSER NAME AND MY GF LIKED TO BE CALLED THAT IN ELEMENTRY SO I USED SAMS STORM[FUNNY IHAVE A PICTURE OF SOL BLAZE]
OH ALSO SRY FOR CAPS
My name is based off my youtube channel
BeyCenter
to visit my channel here is my link
www.youtube.com/user/beycenter
Well, now I'm Ga'Hooleone because I liked the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series, and I found that it mixed perfectly with a beyblade: Rock Leone. Even if it's not my favorite bey, it mixed well. Ga'Hoole + leone = Ga'Hooleone, or you could think Ga'Hoole one, or one from Ga'Hoole, which would be pretty cool if true. Pretty neat, eh? But Ga means spirit in the book, and since Ga is separated when saying Ga'Hooleone, I chose Ga as my nickname. It's slowly catching on Smile So my nickname literally means spirit.
Well I got my username orignlly because I liked how people put "Productions" at the end of their username. Now in a beyblade site, "BeybladeProductions" sounded awkward, so then I searched these stadiums and one of them said station at the end. Thus, that leading into the formation of "BeyBladestation"
Who always wins in the end? The Hero. Also, it's short and simple.
Well I played Mother 3 and saw the Ultimate Chimera.It was just so cool looking.I drew pictures and all that stuff. I hope atleast someone else here has even played that game before...
um..easy for me i have a cat named angel and a cat nemed cinnamon that we call meins so to show that i care for both i put 2 and 2 together and that how i got angelmeins not to mecin the twins so their sisters so my user name became a dection for my twin cat sisters lol that how i got it
Nonsense king.
Need to say anymore?
I came up with the name by taking a Mafia Family in Italy and combining it with one of there members.
I got my username when I found a MFB commercial on our TV...
I saw in that commercial...STORM PEGASIS 105RF...
I got crazy like "OMG!!! IT'S THE MOST AWESOME BEYBLADE EVAH!! BETTER THAN DRAGOON!!!"
After some days (AKA hours) I got data on Pegasis, customizations and others...
There where I got the name PegasisMaster10, Pegasis my fave bey, Master meaning "teacher" and 10 my fave number...
After all that...I prove to my friends that I am the best PegasisMaster in the entire school!!!
Dragoon pwns Pegasis on so many levels man.
i am the top blader in my city
The Pokemon Beyblader = ThePokeBlader! Grin