How did you come up with your name?

BDaichi
Short for Beyblader Daichi
I been using it for everything it just stuck with me even after beyblades died out for a while.
Way back in 2008, when I started getting hooked onto beyblade again, I found WBO.

I needed to give myself a online name. I was thinking of character that everyone liked and disliked. A character that was unique and a character that no one would use as a user name.

Tala. He the guy. I wanted a username that isn't the characters name because I'd realise everyone did that and it was kinda boring. So as I was 11 years I wanted a name that showed I was a minature version of Tala. So I just added a 'Kid' at the front. Which made it look clean and simple Smile

From then on, I've used 'KidTala' all over the net.
Based on a character called K' from the King Of Fighters series, (an anime game) Which is actually pronounced K Dash because of the '. My real name starts with A and I thought A Dash or A' looked and sounded cool, so I decided I was going to stick with that name.
I came up with my username because I have a Galaxy Pegasus beyblade and he is my partner bey.
I picked Uchiha.Shaz because:
Uchiha = Uchiha family from Naruto
Shaz = My nick name Smile
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:19 AM)JT5718x Wrote: My initials, followed by half of my old high school student number, and an 'x' for style (yeah, real stylish...). What a horrible name Tired but it's easy to use since it's never taken.

Yeah, my high school number is way too long to be part of a user name.
Lyke is short for something, and sounds like the word like so I put them together.
Also parodying Eisenhower's campaign slogan accidentally XD
My Name is actually Alexander, but everyone calls me Xander hence my user name.
I was OmegaDriger, because Omega was my favorite member, and still is one of them. Anyway, I just saw Toy Story, and in Sid's room there was a poster that read 'Wraith Power' or something. Wraith just stuck.
Forget what I said before, I got my name from smith's chips packet, I was eating until I got to the crushed little chips at the bottom of the packet...
My name is Ultimate
because in my eyes i'm the best. lol
So instead of Best I wrote Ultimate.
Before Ultimate I wrote The cool one, a bit too long.
It's my Japenesse name. It means first son and I am.
Well my name is Brad and i love japan so i used my japanese name Buraddo which is the japanese pronunciation of brad also can be the pronunciation of blood as it sounds the same in japanese.
ブラッドthats it in katakana Joyful_3.
well, I wanted a username for my all my accounts and i wanted gigman because I act a little and gigs are jobs. Then I spelled gig wrong and entered. Then it just stuck.
I just wanted something short, sweet, and to the point.
heh. Mine is pretty obvious I'm a huge fan of beyblade ever since it started to release its products that explains Beyblader and Potter is because I like the harry potter franchise Iread their books and watch the movies every time I'm bored at home.
Japanese for "Ultimate Blader"...I just used google translate because I can't type Japanese.
^ maybe I should do the same for Nano
Originally, I was tyty656. I always use that as a username, but this is the second time i'vee had an account on a form and I wanted something different. I don't know how I got the numbers, but I got tyty from my mom who always calls me that.
My present username is a bit obvious to obsessive Naruto fans (Me). I am the master of Nine-Tailed Fox Boy. I am the Yellow Flash, Minato!
i ama taurean and i have a small bey team so hence team taurus
I joined when I was mad so I came up with Furious.
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:18 PM)Furious Wrote: I joined when I was mad so I came up with Furious.

Better then how I came up with mine. But your name is cool.
how do i change my name i forgot my password
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:42 AM)Team Taurus Wrote: how do i change my name i forgot my password

"Questions about the WBO" thread.
oh yeh sorry
The way I got my name is I really enjoy Mythology, and at the moment I am in a Norse Mythology phase. Aesir is the name of the family of Norse Gods (including Odin, Freyr [Freya] and Thor), and Odin is the Chief of the Aesir. Also, that is the alias of my favorite character from Kenichi: the Mightiest Disciple (See my Avatar).