How did you come up with your name?

Well my first name begins with a B, my last name is Slick and I like iPod and iPod accessories a lot so iBslick. Smile

and its kind of cool- I Be Slick
Mega man.......duhh
im quite obsessed
well mine was that the first bey i ever designed was called noble wolf, but i didin't want to put that as my name as i prefer short names, i tried other names but i kept coming back to noble wolf, the way it became Nwolf is when i was texting, tired after a lot of beyblading against tough opponents and by alot i mean alot! my hand was tired and i was texting my mum if she had found my sketch of noble wolf, but i could only manage to text Nwolf, and i thought that it looked cool, so i decided the next thing i joined i would be called Nwolf, and here i am!
Out of randomness. First thing that came to mind was 'Itachi'. I also blame the fact I was watching I am Weasel. So, I came up with 'Itachi' because of I am Weasel & 'Itachi' from Naruto(not too much).
well my name is wolf, i like swords, and the lord makes it sound cool
(Nov. 16, 2010  7:18 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well my name is wolf, i like swords, and the lord makes it sound cool

Your name is really Wolf?
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:00 PM)Night Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  7:18 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well my name is wolf, i like swords, and the lord makes it sound cool

I know two brothers named after two animals. <off topic
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:00 PM)Night Wrote:

its wolfgang but im mostly called wolf and my brothers name is cougar <- offtopic
(Nov. 12, 2010  12:28 AM)Khel Wrote: My name is the Hindi word for 'game' or 'sport'.

Thought it was fitting.

HHAAAAAA!!!! I'm indian too, hindu from mumbai and proud of it, even though now I'm a long island blader. I still go to mumbai every now and then though. But my name is pretty simple, I mean, I was playing my cello in orchestra and my friend came up behind me and just screamed Immmaaaa firin mah lazuh!!!! Blaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!! I just jumped like ten feet, but it sounded cool, plus I have always like the laser collections on youtube by dom fera, especially #3. SO yeah.
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:23 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  12:28 AM)Khel Wrote: My name is the Hindi word for 'game' or 'sport'.

Thought it was fitting.

HHAAAAAA!!!! I'm indian too, hindu from mumbai and proud of it, even though now I'm a long island blader. I still go to mumbai every now and then though. But my name is pretty simple, I mean, I was playing my cello in orchestra and my friend came up behind me and just screamed Immmaaaa firin mah lazuh!!!! Blaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!! I just jumped like ten feet, but it sounded cool, plus I have always like the laser collections on youtube by dom fera, especially #3. SO yeah.
Oh my i keep finding more of us every day so closet to Hindi forum

And u now ur userna, is from a YouTube pradoyb
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:28 AM)Ra Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:23 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote:

Thought it was fitting.

Oh my i keep finding more of us every day so closet to Hindi forum

And u now ur userna, is from a YouTube pradoyb

Yup. I mostly understand Tamil, however, spoken, and a bit of spoken Hindi.
from megaman starforce 2 ninja and the last of it's kind and inkubinu was just a fun word

Thought it was fitting.

Hah i thought you were a Indian when i saw you on your youtube video about knives , anyway my name just clicked to me one day coz my old online name was just to dull to use but this name i made up after experimenting with different names is just awesome
I, myself really hate numbers...

I am considered a midget...

And I used to play with Tazos, and chipz is so much better than chips

But I can't change my name because Omega is yet to submit scores for Bey Inferno in my block :"(

Just call me chipz =P
mine from yu-gi-oh! card called RAIGEKI.I only added one letter i so that it wouldn't be common
I remember Raigeki, best card ever ^^ <OFF_TOPIC

EDIT: I'm thinking of changing my name to Ultrablader 9, but I can't...
Mine would be from playing an online game a long time ago, I wanted to have a weird user name nothing too scary/freaky.Stupid
nice one FrenchFrieZâ„¢
I love Vulcan Horuseus and i am a blader (duh)
My first one (einstien11) was my default username for almost all my accounts, but I thought it was bland so I changed it to my WoW main character (Vanthorsan), thought it was nerdy so I decided to put my name in quotes ("Joe"), thought it was bland so I replaced quotes with bars ha.
well i used to use a diffrent username for every single website the user name was qed. but it got old so i got scipio from a character in a book. and i like numbers. ayay numbers12345678910
My initials, followed by half of my old high school student number, and an 'x' for style (yeah, real stylish...). What a horrible name Tired but it's easy to use since it's never taken.
I love Defence Combos So i used Armoured Defence As First Word Then added Blader Smile
A serpent is my favorite animal, i wanted it to be darkness so i wrote down Serpent Of Doom