How did you come up with your name?

My forum name?
A very, VERY bad day of Counterstrike that ended very, VERY well.
o_o;; Dear lord, my name came from my younger days when back in 1995, when I was young, when I was 8, I had a name on the MSN Gaming zone known as AOJ_Nomad for Start Wars Dark Forces 2. I hated that Nomand was from my dad, so I got my own name, and I liked the name Ryo-oh-ki from tenchi before I knew it was a girl character. So I tried to spell it out the best I could as Ryokoie. Well, that name lead me to some of my best friends, and I liked it and ta-da I've kept it since then. Intrestingly enough I was recurited back into AOJ[Art of the Jedi] as AOJ_Ryokoie, that clan is long long long gone.
It's the shape of facebolts!!!
I was originally ShinigamiKingZ on Youtube because I liked DragonBall Z, Shaman King and Bleach, then when I joined here I thought the Z looked awkward, so I dropped it and became ShinigamiKing, then on the Battle Strikers thread some people said I fill up my posts with nonsense, so I thought that I might as well be known as that.
Mine is just my dance alias, it's because I'm always spacing out and daydreaming when people are talking to me, I'm always like "huh? oh sorry I was daydreaming"
noita is the finnish word for witch and also one of my favourite indica songs. And i'm a real Cat fanatic, so this name fits.^^
I just came up with mine because one of the teams in the really fail beyblade anime is called starbreaker.
pokemon + beyblade = pokeblade
Well I came up with the username by using my nick name Jan and I also saw that pegasus is a very famous blade among every member in this site....... so the name janpegasus
Also, that extra name shown below the username is nothing but a mixture of Dragoon Galaxy (my favorite bey) and Galaxy Pegasus (again, I love the Pegasus series) so the name dragoongalaxypegasus.
I was thinking of the etch a sketch toys when I was signing up and how I used to play with them all the time.
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:20 PM)DayDreamX Wrote: Mine is just my dance alias, it's because I'm always spacing out and daydreaming when people are talking to me, I'm always like "huh? oh sorry I was daydreaming"

You say you can dance... Then why not post a video of you dancing "Moteke Sailor Fuku"! Up to the challenge?
My username always has to do with money. Mostly cuz I like money. So i usually add man to the end
this isn't my best user-name, i was just into Pokemon when i logged on here. it's probably one of my more decent names. my best name so far is giraton, some cool name work with giratina, it's a longer story then that but that's just putting it basically.
It is my Youtube username and BeybladeBattles.com username
hi all

my username is simple.
Take my fave beyblade Storm Pegasus get rid of the ''asus'' and ad a "y" and you get StormPegy.
Exept on over stuff i use maxascar and mmaa51 and on beyblade battles.com i use NightWolf3988.

Bye
From Stormpegy
I just wondered what TAKARA-TOMY was thinking when they made D125? That ring does almost nothing! Why D125? I didn't do WhyT125 because T125 looks cool.
Wasn't D125 done 1st? I believe it was. It does stabilize, plus the added weight helps.
Well... I think you can figure mine out...
Storm Pegasis was the 1st metal fight beyblade i knew..,
As NitroNeo89 felt rather dull & NitroNeo is a common name i use on most of the forums so now i have changed it to NitroNeo , i really like this name & will never change it
Mine comes from me Loving Hatsune Miku a lot. and since this was a BeyBlade forum, than Lightning came in my mind. but mostly because Hatsune Miku is electrifying. Plus Miku means Future in Japanees. Lightning Future taking the streets with her Beutifull song. with her friends Kagamine Rin and Megurine Luka, Kaito and Meiko. (i didnt feel like leaving them out) the best username ive had ever so im sticking with it.
well i have a plane thing named shadow hawk and well thats what i put because is sounds evil and dark and i like that sorta stuff even tho im a happy and joyful guy and 666 is my lucky number
I like kyoya, and I thought dark wolf was his beyblade.. Then I found out it wasnt, And I thought he would be more awesome with dark wolf.
So..
Kyoya X(with) Dark wolf
Then I figured out dark wolf was crappy.... XD
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:33 AM)shadow hawk 666 Wrote: well i have a plane thing named shadow hawk and well thats what i put because is sounds evil and dark and i like that sorta stuff even tho im a happy and joyful guy and 666 is my lucky number
You know 666 is the Lucifer's number, right?
Sorry if this is SPAM.
Well... For no good reason i was thinking of shikamaru, and erased maru, added blade, when its supposed to be blader. Oh well, shika blade seems cooler than shika blader.
Idk I hate Tacos.
But I guess they are sorta tasty to some people.Smug