How did you come up with your name?

Clonetos to be honest has been a name since late 2009 and for me It derives from one of my all time favorite pokemon Mewtwo who was a clone himself. I looked up to him as a child because i was in his position (this was before i knew i had autism not that is a bad thing) And so one day i came up with clone but it felt out of place so i added tos to sound fancy before i went on youtube people would pronounce it as Clo ne tos when it is correctly pronounced Clone tos just to let you know.
Well its Really Complicated how I came up with my Name.

Ok so there is these Things. They are Called Lollies. yeah they are pretty Yum. There is this Lolly called a Lolly Pop which is Like Hard Candy on a Stick that You suck Until it Dissolves.
The Major Producer of these "Lolly Pops are Called Chupa Chups! They Dwelve into Dozens and Dozens of Flavours. They are Unbelievably Tasty and have LOTS of Flavour.

Personally I love them. Therefore my Name Chupa Chups!
i just like digimon but i like naruto to lol ;| Wink Unhappy
I was playing with wires and batteries. I soldered 2 wires and a battery together and it created static. BAM! My username is Static, but with different characters. •$TAT!C•.
Ray UnicornoTongue_outretty Self Explanatory
Ray GilConfusedelf Explanatory
Arisen Unicorno:When I quit the game and came back
Rama:its the name of a class in an online game I play

My current name Revolver Hades, lets flash back to 2005,I used to play B-daman and when Fire Spirits came out my favorite character came out and his b-daman was called Revolver Hades.
I also chose Revolver Hades because I think that the evil villains mech in The Little Battlers should be called Hades, and Revolver sounds bad@ss

So yah
(Apr. 22, 2011  9:00 PM)Revolver Hades Wrote: Ray UnicornoTongue_outretty Self Explanatory
Ray GilConfusedelf Explanatory
Arisen Unicorno:When I quit the game and came back
Rama:its the name of a class in an online game I play

My current name Revolver Hades, lets flash back to 2005,I used to play B-daman and when Fire Spirits came out my favorite character came out and his b-daman was called Revolver Hades.
I also chose Revolver Hades because I think that the evil villains mech in The Little Battlers should be called Hades, and Revolver sounds bad@ss

So yah

I was just going to PM you on how I loved your name. "Revolver Hades" is the most epic B-Daman in existence (except for Cobalt Saber Fire)
Initially, my name was *cough*PoisonOrso7465*cough* after BeyBlade Battles. Then I realized that was stupid. So I changed it to my rank in the awesomeness charts: #001!

~#002 is BigBangPegy (secret rival)~
my name hmmmm
i usually have dark in my name (besides my youtube)
for everything
cyberdark34 on gunz
darkvirgo1234 on hasbro bey battles (for kicks)
and anyway DARK SOUNDS COOL
blader of course cuz of beyblade
and 12 usually always comes from my passwords on DIFFERENT WEBSITES
which i wont go into
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:18 AM)001 Wrote: ~#002 is BigBangPegy (secret rival)~

are you reffering to me ¿???¿
I made my username just because my fave blade is Burning Kerberous but I didn't want to be generic by having 'burningkerberous1' or something similar.

I find people recognize me at tourneys better now Smile
Wow, I didn't think you'd read that. *cough*
Horogium is my favorite blade and X sounds cool so HorogiumX.
The Chosen1 sounds call coz i like harry potter so i came up with this name and btw voldermort dies by his own spell!!!
Basically, I just like Aquario. Not much in-depth thinking.
My name is short of my real name([Sam]eer [Kul]karni) and my birth year(19[95])...I think that was short and even unique so I use it almost everywhere..except for some places where I only use my first name and birth date in MM-DD-YY format to make it SAM10795
My dad's is Vtecboyinpa, so I used to be Vtecboyinpajr. But soon people became biters and took my name Tired so I sat down and thought. Cars+dad's username+the letter "h"=iVtechboyinpa! That's the one I usually use. But for the WBO, I LOVED Storm Pegasis at the time (I was a noob and didn't know what to put) so I used SPegasis Master because Storm Pegasis Master would've been too long and master because...well just because I am the master XD But now Gravity Perseus is my fav, so as you can see...
<---------------- lol
Because I always win in patty cake ! (yes I know you can't win in patty cake) I got it from dragonball z abridged on youtube here is the link 6:10 http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamFourStar...XeOlcctd9g
Hytyjin is a randomly made name made to sound like hydrogen and is the name of my fav mii
My initials are MR, and the reason for the N will be revealed when I'm older.
it's the name some people call me paired with an animal a friend suggested
bam
i like dragons, Draco means dragon, Via means exalted <- fake word Nauis means Emperor <- also fake word translation Exalted Dragon Emperor
Lion GaleForce Wall.

Need I say anymore?
(May. 06, 2011  11:55 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Need I say anymore?

Yes, because that post is just SPAM...
Well, ive been playing Kingdom Hearts lately and i discovered a Keyblade called Metal Chocobo. Also i LOVE chocobos so there you have it.
(May. 06, 2011  3:30 PM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  11:55 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Need I say anymore?

Yes, because that post is just SPAM...

That isn't SPAM, He got to his point, and we should've understood.