How did you come up with your name?

bb gregandcin= youtube username(gregandcin) and lame atempt to make it look like a Bey number(ex. BB-23 ect.)
(old) Devil the Beyer= stupid thing from my name(Devlin)
Sweet, a necro Cool
I came up with mine because when I was making a YouTube account, I was really into roller coasters. This was before I knew beyblade was back. I try thinking of names to base mine off of, and I think Toys "R" Us, so I automatically think of Coasters "R" Us. And just to be sure it was available, I typed 'coastersrus' and submitted. I was gonna pick CoastersRUs, but since I had submitted, there was no turning back. I eventually cam here, and thought I should name my user here after my YouTube account.
I chose to change my previous one into this, because, well,

The spell check on the iPhone is annoying. "Videogamecritic" translated as "Codeine Extorts"- which was pretty funny actually.
well there is a roller coaster at a theme park near me called Vortex.and i love rollercoasters, so little internet spelling, and there ya' have it. V0rtex
goldenpotato: a few years ago, some classmates and I were talking about the fries that came with the school lunches. we figured that the best fries came from the best potatos, which were golden (NATURALLY haha). So after sitting in front of my computer for a while trying thinking of a username for a very old runescape account, i remembered golden potatos and then it became goldenpotato. i began to use it for every account i had, including this one.

MadEnjoyBlader (youtube name): i was trying to think of a good beyblade channel name, and ryuga from the anime came to my mind. I thought of him as a Mad Blader, and i like to use Enjoy wherever i can.

Ergo, MadEnjoyBlader.
Let's see:
CrystalGrabber: I was a big fan of Crash Bandicoot and I came up with it because he has to try and grab the crystals before Cortex does. It is also my youtube name.
Well I have about 4 aliases so here they are

Helixguy- My dad finally let me join a bakugan forum and one of my fav evos of Dragonoid is Helix, sooo combine Helix and I'm a guy and there you go.

DarkWarrior- Thought of the 5th paladins from Bakugan so that's what I used covertly now I use it to look mysterious.

Raichu1200- It was my original username before all this forum stuff. I really like Raichu and 1200 was the answer to the math problem when I thought of it. Also not to be confused with Raichu 12002 on youtube.

Dragonoid5- It's my username on Xbox live username. Thought it would look cool and really like Dragonoid, but with the new addition that you can change it look for Raichu1200 or DarkWarriorX.
Well I have about 4 aliases so here they are

Helixguy- My dad finally let me join a bakugan forum and one of my fav evos of Dragonoid is Helix, sooo combine Helix and I'm a guy and there you go.

DarkWarrior- Thought of the 5th paladins from Bakugan so that's what I used covertly now I use it to look mysterious.

Raichu1200- It was my original username before all this forum stuff. I really like Raichu and 1200 was the answer to the math problem when I thought of it. Also not to be confused with Raichu 12002 on youtube.

Dragonoid5- It's my username on Xbox live username. Thought it would look cool and really like Dragonoid, but with the new addition that you can change it look for Raichu1200 or DarkWarriorX.
MULTIPLE ALIASES!

ultimatefry - One summer during my vacation I started playing HabboHotel. I like fries, so I did Ultimatefry.
POKMON D: - Pokemon, the end is a Wobbuffet face.
SirGangster - Came up with it for BD, which is now dead, that is also my EpicDuel name.
McGoob - My name of SirGangster couldn't fit into my game.
NO MORE - Suffering for no reason, my Beyblade DS name.
I came up with mine when I was trying to make a combination and I came across the Burn Wheel and I just thought "BurnBlader, that sounds like a good username."
When I saw Perseus' first appearance in the anime, it provoked me to a 'Challenge!' and 'Lightning Meteor' is my favorite name for an imaginative special attack of mine.

So, I changed the username to 'Challenge!'
And description to 'Lightning Perseus' adding '*UV, Ultimate Version' to it.

With my Blader name being DraGoonMS, which has an "Ultimate Version", Dragoon MS UV. ^^
I based mine after my BeybladeBattles.com username ThunderL-Drago9207. If you want to battle me on BeybladeBattles, remember the username ThunderL-Drago9207!
Coming up with my name was actually extremely easy.

I wanted to fit into the idea of beyblade, so I decided to base my name off of something in the anime. I would have figured all the team names would have actually been taken, but I decided to try my favourite team anyways, and surprisingly, it wasn't taken. So thats how I got Wang Fu Zhong, Chinese team for the win! Gasp
(Jul. 28, 2011  2:35 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: MULTIPLE ALIASES!

ultimatefry - One summer during my vacation I started playing HabboHotel. I like fries, so I did Ultimatefry.
POKMON D: - Pokemon, the end is a Wobbuffet face.
SirGangster - Came up with it for BD, which is now dead, that is also my EpicDuel name.
McGoob - My name of SirGangster couldn't fit into my game.
NO MORE - Suffering for no reason, my Beyblade DS name.

I have more.

JDIandIYfanmanman- My Chatango username, It has my fave animes in there.
Yeah, I know. I really liked Chi-yun Li's first appearance, in the anime.

He was mysteriously watching Ginga, with his new Galaxy Pegasis, Battling Masamune.
I liked the Team's Spirit, with Beyblade.

The origination and etc.. :p
From Tsuna - Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn.
My username Kirst-Mizuhime is the one I use for DA

Kirst-short for my name (Kirsty) and pretty much what most people I know call me
Mizu-means water in Japanese and it ties in with fave BB character Max
Hime-means princess and it is at the end of a few of my other usernames
When I was signing up for WBO I was trying to think up a simple username to remember.

Then I remembered just a few days before I signed up, my friend David called me Really Random TJ.
We had random wars on MSN, so that's where the "ReallyRandom" came from.
And TJ came from my first two names. "Tara June"

Mash it up and you get ReallyRandomTJ. Cute

Even though at High School everyone called me Taz.. which I didn't like... cos the guys I hated called me that first Tired *coughbulliescough*
Mine is from the chaotic anime
I really like Itachi but that was taken so I put Itachi8.
Well, on other forums I called myself UltimaOblivion but I decided to fit into a Beyblade forum, I had to tweak it. So I changed "Oblivion" to "Pegasus" and...........

\vv/_ d^O^b_\vv/

^WOOT WOOT

UltimaPegasus!
I like the word Shadow and Scythe is a good MW. Shadow Scythe
(Jul. 31, 2011  9:51 AM)UltimaPegasus Wrote: Well, on other forums I called myself UltimaOblivion but I decided to fit into a Beyblade forum, I had to tweak it. So I changed "Oblivion" to "Pegasus" and...........

\vv/_ d^O^b_\vv/

^WOOT WOOT

UltimaPegasus!
Interesting... I have had the username Coasters "R" Us for awhile, and I joined a beyblade forum... yet, I did not tweak it : P