How did you come up with your name?

Akylus is my FAVORITE character in Battle B-Daman Fire Spirts plus I sort of like the number 21, that's how I came up with my name Grin.
(Aug. 21, 2011  3:45 AM)Sparta Wrote: To be completely honest, I've never seen the movie 300 "/

I was just looking for a username, when my dad told me to go jump in the pool. I was standing on the board, ready to do a back dive, when my brother jump on and said "This. Is. SPARTA!" and kicked me off. I laughed so hard at the reference (That's the only part I knew from the movie), that I decided on Sparta as my username.

To this day, it's still a spartan name.

Oooooooh, das so gud.

Anyways, I was 10 when I came up with Ultimatefry in Habbo Hotel, because I like fries and I can has the wins, so Ultimatefry.
i was trying to come up with a cool name for me on the wbo and then my sister was like: KWAKERJAK DO
KWAKERJAK! she was just kidding but i said: perfect! and so that is how... but than i changed my
name to the shaman king cuz i like shaman king!
blitz unicorno is my favorite beyblade and I had just finished watching charlie the unicorn. So I thought "hey why not blitydaunicorn?" and that is my username the end.
I got mine because I am just like Duck from the anime, Princess Tutu... and Fakir... well, Fakir is another charachter from Princess Tutu. Duck loves him... and let's just say that I do too...
The N = Naruto.

Uzumaki/Uzamaki is his last name.

The 90 is the age I want to live past.
My name on several sites is Pocky Commando, but I wanted to incorporate something in the name that involved Gasher/Cancer. That's it.
My name is xXBlueHoodXx because thats the only thing I wore in Hawaii. Just me and mah blue hoodie. I use the "xXXx" just to keep it flarey. Keeps me ominous to a degree. Smile
Well, when I found out about the WBO, I was a major Defense and Stamina user, mostly stamina. 88 came because it rang for me... So yeah, DefStamina88...
Nuza will get this... Remember Bakugan Dimensions? The elite players/admins were known as GM's or Game Makers, with an elemental name afterward. "Phantom" came from Phantom Orion. GM jsut gives me a sense of importance.
My username is admin spelled backwards. Also the name of a computer virus, because I'm a hacker.
Mine is obvious: I like blading.
Got my name from Cosmic Pegasis
Only old-school generation will get this. Mayuka is a name of a girl which appeared in Tenchi Muyo: Manatsu no Eve. And Howard is the same surname of the great fighting game boss of all times: Geese Howard.
I was eating a Big Mac when I made my name XD
i was playing runescape and typed in Hades and i got this, then i decided to add in the special characters, and made it look cooler, the only bad thing is i can't loin on my phone.
My name:
BlackOutCannon is from Bakugan. Helios Mk2 or whatever, this was when I was interested in Bakugan.

But my current username: Shortened version. (:
My nick name is Tobiko, from food especially japanese and i love it because it is cool i think xD
Enzo (My name) xs (My enitials).
DRAGOON(my favourite bit-beast when i was a child) THE(i added it cause when i put dragoon the server says there is already a username with it)
(Apr. 09, 2012  1:40 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: Enzo (My name) xs (My enitials).

So is that ur real name???
anyway i thought of
my favourite bey=GalaxyPegasus
I like the number 80
So, if people were wondering how I came up with the name "Blood", its a VERY short story:

I EXACTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WAS THINKING AT THE TIME.

I was bitten by a mosquito by the time I was thinking of a new name. I tried to kill it, and when I did, blood spilled. so I just say: "hmm, you know what, I'll call my self BLOOD!"
then, just like my old name DeX, I made some fancy acronym in it, and out came: Bringing Luck On One's Day.
Ha...My name is Play(Not Really)
I just thought of Playing when i registered!
So i made it as play67.
I got an Idea playing with my Blitz..
So i made it as PlayBlitz!